Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your oc's name and race?

mlpfr3ak1337

(edited)

Vera, and she is a earth pony. Because there are far to many unicorn and pegasi oc's.

post-23625-0-46890800-1404459242.jpg

*awesome picture drawn by qwerty, a friend who I really wish would come online more*

And she uses a bow, because her creation was at first a joke at catnip jellybean, the protagonist of the hungryman games.

Edited by M'aiq the Liar
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Spectre, and he's a unicorn :D

post-20419-0-04794000-1398993750_thumb.png

I originally created him for the sole purpose of Rarighost fanart (which is currently in the works) but I decided to give the lil' guy an actual name and a personality :D 

He's a paranormal journalist, and he writes articles about paranormal activities all across Equestria :D That's all I got so far. His sole purpose is still Rarighost art :D
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

His name is Demo Reel, but his nick name is Mr. Critical because of his pessimistic nature when reviewing films or other visual media. He is an earth pony.386e8c51b89cc27108318384e57a26b1.png

Edited by Mr. Critical
  • Brohoof 1

My main one right now is Lit Fuse, a Unicorn. He experiments with explosives and magic, and stuff blow up in his face. A lot.

There's a link to his character page in my sig.

• Brohoof 2

I have a full team of them.

1339385529.captainspyro_commission_-_the

From left to right:

Pathfinder - Unicorn, cartographer, co-owns museum in Derbyshire, regular adventurer

Spirit - Pegasus, filly, orphaned, avid fan of history and inventions, attends Derbyshire Academy

Corsair - Pegasus, mercenary, leader of mercenary group Feather Lights

Opportunity - Pegasus, filly, orphaned, avid fan of history and inventions, attends Derbyshire Academy

Sojourner - Earth Pony, archaeologist, co-owns museum in Derbyshire, regular adventurer

To be added:

As of yet unnamed crystal pony

This is it, not counting the antagonist. :)

• Brohoof 3

I used to have another OC, and I still have it of course, but his story is based on board canon of a different website.

Therefore, I'm now left with my one and only, beloved Rising Star (link in signature). She's a Unicorn, because I always had a weakness to magical creatures and flying seemed overrated to me :>

On the other hand, I adore all the Earth Pony OC's, simply because they're that much harder to roleplay.

• Brohoof 2

His name is Comet Streak (name thanks to Felicia if I remember correctly), and he is a periwinkle pegasus. You can check him out if you click on the link inside my profile page.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My OC is Crimson Cinder, my avatar is the picture- he's a unicorn. i'm currently writing my third story for him, and he runs a coffee shop that's also a speak easy, he also has a love-child called Flaffy who's a little Pegasus :3

Edited by Clockwork Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I actually have 25 OC's, however, my main OC's name is Thunderwing and he's a Pegasus pony.  His personality may have a resemblance to me.

I actually have another side of him, in a MLP: Ancient Saga, where he poses as a "hidden prince" and is the son of the God of Time

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

My oc's name Sketch (might change this later) He is a bat pony :D. He is also very skilled with a bow and is almost impossible to sense in the darkness. Only the most skilled and best searchers can find him. And if he is found he can just kill them or he can just fly away. He is very nimble fast and athletic :D.

(edited)

Melanie; Mule:

YXHXiwL.jpg

Fox Trot; Earth Pony:

h5N6g74.jpg

Lightning Strike aka Striker; Pegasus:

a6JOItq.jpg

Skater; Changeling:

GlbMxHK.jpg?2

Hurricane; Pegasus (my first OC):

SOlIqkh.jpg

Still working on some of them. (Drew all the pics myself :) )

Edited by Vitani
  • Brohoof 2