Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Matter How Much I Watch, My Emotions Still Flare

Miles

Believe it or not, I just finished watching all 4 seasons through, chronologically of course, for like the 5th time... Well, I guess since I also did my rewatching before season 4 was finished, I'd say it was my 4th time for season 4, and 5th time for the rest.

Anyways... as my title suggests, I don't burn out easy at all.  I just cried like hardcore watching the season 4 finale, especially during all its songs (and especially "Let the Rainbow Remind You").

Do you all still have this emotional connection to it, no matter how much you watch? 

post-27651-0-08937700-1404534109_thumb.jpg

P.S. I am so thankful for MLP.  I was always an emotional/sentimental person, even before I was a brony, but I never had something to help me, uh, "use" my emotional-ness, per se, until MLP.  And I'm one of those people that needs to be able to have a few good laughs, as well as a few good cries, to keep my self from bottling up my stress.  MLP is like a stress relief valve for me.  I am so glad I was Captain Curious and watched MLP for the first time this past winter, because I don't know what I would have had to relieve my stress.

P.S.S. If you find any interest at all in knowing this, one of the reasons I am the kind of person to not have a stress relief valve, and thus may bottle up until I blow up, is because I'm an INFJ.  If you're not familar with the Myers-Briggs/Jungs personality type indicator [test], then you should totally check it out in the spoiler below.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

They bring me joy and hope, but also reminds me of my friends, tormented by the haters.

mgsv.jpg

Edited by Solid Scorpion

Your not alone,i cried at the end of "Life In Equestria" in season 3 and hearing that song will still get me emotional to this day.

Also "Let the Rainbow Remind You" made me shed at tear when i 1st heard it and also gets me emotional when i hear it.

(edited)

I don't usually cry, but I can get very emotional as well. MLP has helped me in so many ways, believe it or not, and is one of the main things that helps keep me going. I smile and get kinda sappy when watching it... but on occasion may start to tear up a bit, especially if it is a sad part or something like that. But I also feel very connected to the show as well, and am ALWAYS rewatching old episodes over and over. :) The song in the season finale (Um... can't think of the name right now but the princess one with Twilight and stuff) always gets me though. Every time. :')

Edited by Cassafrass
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Discord's reformation still brings tears to my eyes.

"Terik tricked me into to thinking he could offer something more valuable than friendship, but there is nothing more valuable.  He lied when he said this medalion was given as a sign of graditude and loyalty.  But when I say it's a sign of our true friendship, I'm telling the truth."

liquid_pride_by_xtailsdudex-d5vwdvn.jpg

Gets me every time.

Edited by Forlong
  • Brohoof 2

I still do. I watched "Flight To The Finish" on TV today...and I started tearing up when the CMCs were about to sing "Heats As Strong As Horses"One of my fave songs of Season 4. Any episode though, I get emotional. Especially when Fluttershy is on screen. I still get awe struck in some of the episodes as well.