Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Especially a

17 hours ago, jorge123esp said:

Thanks :) Also, there's another song that is specially heartbreaking for me. Is from It's a Pony Kind of Christmas album.

Oh god, I can't avoid crying with that song :( 

This one is especially poignant after watching "The Perfect Pear"...

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Adderbane said:

Especially a

This one is especially poignant after watching "The Perfect Pear"...

I can't deny that. After watching that episode (whch I really cried), I listened that song and oh god... :( 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Planetaria said:

not the brat deep down

You tell me Diamond Tiara in Flight to Finish doesnt have any sadistic side in her :pinkie:

14 hours ago, Toon4Thought said:

It's really hard not to tear up at "The Magic Inside", largely because of how incredible Lena Hall performed it.

"The Magic Inside" is even more incredible in animatic. The animated version somehow lessen the impact :))

2 hours ago, Planetaria said:

Thanks for replying!

No need to thank me. This is forum, replying is what people in forum should do :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

47 minutes ago, Lambdadelta said:

"The Magic Inside" is even more incredible in animatic. The animated version somehow lessen the impact :))

Yeah, that had a lot of truly passionate expressions that sadly didn't translate as well when put to Flash. If only that went to a better animator (but they were probably saving their A-tier staff for the Cutie Remark).

(edited)

Celestia's ballet, The magic inside, The perfect pair and The pony I want to be.

On 13-7-2017 at 9:50 PM, jorge123esp said:

Thanks :) Also, there's another song that is specially heartbreaking for me. Is from It's a Pony Kind of Christmas album.

Oh god, I can't avoid crying with that song :( 

Totally forgot about this one. ^_^

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Celestia's ballet, The magic inside, The perfect pair and The pony I want to be.

Totally forgot about this one. ^_^

Hehe :P

Btw, which song is Celestia's ballet? The one in Magical Mystery Cure?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, jorge123esp said:

Hehe :P

Btw, which song is Celestia's ballet? The one in Magical Mystery Cure?

Yes, this is the one. I was crying like a little child by this one. :adorkable:

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Yes, this is the one. I was crying like a little child by this one. :adorkable:

Certainly, I didn't cried with that song. It was a emotive song but for me there's songs which are more emotive. 

• Brohoof 1

Certainly, I didn't cried with that song. It was a emotive song but for me there's songs which are more emotive. 

Yes, of course there are. But, this came during a difficult period of me. So it touched me really hard when I heard it. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hierok said:

Yes, of course there are. But, this came during a difficult period of me. So it touched me really hard when I heard it. ;)

Oh, I understand. I'm also in a hard period nowadays... That's why The Perfect Pear hit me so hard. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I understand. I'm also in a hard period nowadays... That's why The Perfect Pear hit me so hard. 

That's to bad, but the perfect pair was indeed emotional and needed at the same time. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Ginger Ale posted on the subject as a separate thread - it got locked, which I thought was a shame, so crossposting it here :)

I just had a flashback about two minutes ago, and I said to myself I must publish this. Not a long ago flashback but still, I have never thought I would cry in a cartoon series. However, here it is the only time that I cried is because of that version of the song (although the original still makes me cry too) especially makes me feel really emotional. Hope you enjoy, or maybe you already know this remix version too. <3

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

@Ginger Ale posted on the subject as a separate thread - it got locked, which I thought was a shame, so crossposting it here :)

I just had a flashback about two minutes ago, and I said to myself I must publish this. Not a long ago flashback but still, I have never thought I would cry in a cartoon series. However, here it is the only time that I cried is because of that version of the song (although the original still makes me cry too) especially makes me feel really emotional. Hope you enjoy, or maybe you already know this remix version too. <3

I know this one. A great remix from a great song. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

• 10 months later...
(edited)

Hoo boy. 

• "I've Got To Find A Way" 
  • "Celestia's Ballad"
  • "A True, True, Friend"
  • "Life In Equestria"
  • Okay so like every song from "Magical Mystery Cure." It was a very emotional episode.
  • "Hearts As Strong As Horses"
  • "You'll Play Your Part"
  • "Let The Rainbow Remind You"
  • "The Pony I Want To Be"
  • "The Success Song"

I don't normally even cry over music, but I guess seeing the ponies evokes that special place in my heart I have for them...

BUT I'M NOT A SOFTIE hehheh *sweats profusely*

lying_rainbow_dash_by_elviswjr-d4dnk3d.thumb.png.587987e48e59c0cf14d7a8cbb959bde0.png

Edited by Lunar Glow
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/14/2017 at 1:08 AM, Steve Piranha said:

A True True Friend

One of the few times where I've felt so much joy that I've cried like a baby :D . And during my ugly times where I've became numb to emotions is a huge plus :fluttershy:

AAAAANNNNNNDDD to a lesser extend: Rainbow 

• Brohoof 1

These two are just a few:

Spike and Thorax are adorable here.

And 

And these two are such Sweethearts that even my Changeling at his most desperate wouldn't have the heart to take away their love.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't cried once while watching the show due to viewing a variety of traumatic things in my life leaving me almost unable to cry or show emotion if i do I have to force it although back when I was 14 I cried to a sad PMV