Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When a Pony Cries, Which One Gets to You The Most?

Tom Gallagher

Well, which one is it?  

36 users have voted

1. 1. Which Pony Makes You Cry The Most?

• Fluttershy
    • Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Everypony

When RD was crying 2/3rds into Newbie Dash, especially when the episode decides to only keep going further in humiliating her afterwards

Spoiler

oh look, another opportunity for me to tear into Newbie Dash

• Brohoof 2

None of them do. I've never once cried when watching Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls though I will acknowledge that some of the problems the characters go through can be seen as perhaps too severe for them.

• Brohoof 1

None of them.

MLP:FiM doesn't have characters that I care about to the point where I get upset if they do. I honestly think that getting genuinely upset by seeing one of these characters cry is ridiculous. Grow up.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So none have them have made me literally cry.

But with Rarity being one of my favorites I hate seeing her sad. Her missing Sweetie Belle was the sweetest thing. I truly felt bad for her during Suited For Success and Rarity Takes Manehattan. Her entire line was stolen and her generosity was taken advantage of. It’s always hurtful when you try to do something kind and generous for someone and they do something awful in return. I’ve had people take my ideas at work and run with them as if they were their own. It always feels like being stabbed. Rarity is passionate about her work. While I’m not passionate about my job(it’s not something I love doing),I’m passionate about doing the best I can at my job.Because of that I can greatly relate to her and I truly did feel bad for her during those times. 

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...
On 2020-08-04 at 9:48 AM, Splashee said:

You emotional when colorful horse women cry? :wacko:

So are we talking about the Everfree camp movie? When Sunset sings? I cannot think of another place?

well when the best pony cry.  and  when Rainbow dash makes me worry because one of the sacred rules...dont make Rainbow dash cry

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...

and when twilight crys it it makes me cry without me really processing it because I am a very emotional type 9.:( and it really hits me when one ponie, crys and then so do the others.