Day: rainy or sunny?

AppleLover

109 users have voted

1. 1. rainy or sunny?

• rainy
    • sunny

I honestly prefer sunny days considering I like going outside a lot. I normally hate rainy weather because then it takes like 1 whole day for the ground to become dry again which means I have to stay indoors.:mlp_wat:

Edited by Sondash Studios

As much as I personally love the rain, have to go with the sun.

I can't work in the rain. When I can't work, I can't afford my vices. When I don't have my vices, everyone has a bad day.

• 6 months later...

The Sun, while being the fuel for all life, can be kinda annoying. Too bright, makes too much, can burn you, could wipe out the entire planet with a perfectly placed solar flare if it really wanted to, it's mean. Rain is lovely. The sound of it, the peaceful feeling it brings, as well as bringing water of course. The added bonus is it makes me feel cozy indoors which I always love. :3 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I prefer sunny days, as I like the warmth and the heat motivates me to run faster when I'm exercising. The rain stops me from enjoying outdoor activities such as running, outdoor exercising activities, yard work, and taking a walk through nature. Not to mention that it is annoying to drive through when it's raining out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have never liked the rain. I think it is one of the worst weather categories. Where I live, it usually takes to long to dry up. Compared to a place like Florida where the rain just pours one minute, and it is completely dry the next, having to deal with the wet for hours after it stopped raining can be quite depressing.

Sunshine, however, it just nice! I'll go with sun!

Today was sunny...... Well, maybe not. The stupid clouds were winning.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a huge fan of either, because sunny weather makes me depressed (unless it is chilly enough where the sun doesn't make it hot, but even still, the sun is too dang bright!), and rain is no fun to be outside in. For indoor activities, I definitely prefer it to be raining outside, because that keeps the sun away and thus keeps it from heating up my room.

I like cloudy, chilly, misty days the best. No sun, but also no getting soaked when going outside.

It toooootally depends. :mlp_icwudt: If I have to go out, I definitely prefer sunny days; otherwise I'm fine with both. I like rain, the smell and everything, but it has to be the right time for that, so to speak. :P 

• 1 year later...