Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Big Macintosh mentally handicapped or a genius?

Phosphorous

38 users have voted

1. 1. Is Big Macintosh...?

• Mentally Handicapped
    • A Genius
    • -other-

I have no doubt in my mind that Mac is really a genius, and behiind that rough Farmer exterior, there are millions of ideas and plans running through his head. I bet if he and Twilight got to gether to discuss things, they would end up talking well into the night about science and mathematics and such things. 

• Brohoof 1

Applejack hinted once that BIg Mac is fairly good at "fancy mathematics" how good we don't really know but I suspect he might be much better at that than your average pony. That dosen't mean he is a genius, he might be a prodigy at that particular skill though or maybe just a tad bit better than average but we at least know from that the occasional subtle hint or so that Big Mac is reasonably intelligent though there is no evidence that he is of genius level IQ. That is not to say Big Mac can't be a genius but we can't assume because he is good at math and quiet that he is a pony Albert Einstein. With that said though when Big Mac does speak beyond his "eeeeeyups" and "nnnnopes" he does make his words count so I do think there is some wisdom there born partially from intelligence and real world experience.