Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord is Fluttershy's sidekick now?

TheMisterManGuy

(edited)

As we know, most of the Mane 6 has a sidekick of sorts. Twilight has Spike, Rarity has Sweetie Belle, Applejack has Applebloom, and Rainbow has Scootaloo. So with Discord's reformation, I assume he's going to be Fluttershy's sidekick now. I could definitely see him as a sort of Father figure to Fluttershy. Plus, If Fluttershy needs to fight, I can see Discord temporarily discording her to help. The only one of the mane 6 without a sidekick now so far is Pinkie.

Edited by TheMisterManGuy

Pinkie still needs a sidekick. Probably Maud? I dunno.

I know want to see an episode where Discord makes Fluttershy play out a fantasy of him and her being superheroes.  :P

Ha-ha. :lol:  That would be great.

I see them more as friends, he isn't really her "sidekick". It's more of a mentor and student relationship, with Flutters teaching Discord how to be a good friend. But Discord would definitely help Fluttershy if she needed help. 

• Brohoof 1

Angel is more like Fluttershy's pet like Owlicious or Gummy

I don't know about that, because Angel is so connected to Fluttershy.  They're together like every other episode [don't quote chapter and verse, I said like)

And Pinkie Pie's sidekick is Ponyville.

All of the background ponies. 

:okiedokielokie: flashmob; now! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well seeing how he writes her letters and hang out with her while having private tea parties and that Discord is going to babysit CMC along with Fluttershy in his comic in October

i see them more as a couple

• Brohoof 1