Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apply to be a moderator!

SCS

@@chaos rains, Your history will be taken into consideration when the staff is reviewing your application, but a small warn history isn't going to automatically disqualify you from consideration.

thanks im glad to hear that. When I first got on I didnt know what to expect and was too used to the youtube channeland well youndont get any peace yhere accept when you log out but when you are on evetybody wants to insult you. Rules seem to be non existant. So you can imagine my surprise seeing how amazingly strict this site is and not in a bad way. This is heaven compared to yt and if I can contribute some way even being moderator if accepted I would love to.

I'm still happy, to be here for over a half year now and still no warning :o:wacko::yay::blush:

I mean warning points XD

atleast one of us knows how to think lol sometimes I can be a little slow or like when I started here very slow and plus i never knew about the mods I just jumped in. In full I deserved the warning but now im wishing I could rid myself of it as all I see is warning points wherever I visit its embarrassing but deserved. Edited by chaos rains

Guys, about the ninjas, this looks like a job for the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA MODS!

Promise no Michael Bay and I'll agree. I'm serious CB ... no Bay allowed. :angry:

• Brohoof 3

If Micheal Bay was a mod, the forums would have 90% more special effects.

if michael bay had his way he'd have made this thread into an apocalyptic warzone just like most of his movies and sadly as im not so popular id be first to die lol

• Brohoof 1

Heh, SCS should create a fake account and promote it just to see what the reaction would be. Take note Admins, 4/1/15 you guys have to do that!

• Brohoof 2

Heh, SCS should create a fake account and promote it just to see what the reaction would be. Take note Admins, 4/1/15 you guys have to do that!

yeah but as long as I die close to last if it happens that this turns into such an event since im too young to die. :-s

This has been done before for the lulz, but ultimately the other admins and I did make it clear that it was just a joke. Nothing wrong with some harmless fun, but we don't want to confuse anyone.

• Brohoof 5

This has been done before for the lulz, but ultimately the other admins and I did make it clear that it was just a joke. Nothing wrong with some harmless fun, but we don't want to confuse anyone.

The mods look like they're OK with having some...

• Brohoof 2

Let me just say this, I'm sure whoever gets to be a mod will do a fantastic job. I've applied but I really don't care if I get it. It would be a wonderful job to get but I wouldn't mind seeing other people be a mod. So yeah, best of luck to all those who've applied.

• Brohoof 2

Guys, about the ninjas, this looks like a job for the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA MODS!

It's too bad that all of the staff's Octavia's Hall Mods either ragequit or got demoted/otherwise left staff. Whilst Feld0 sits awaiting his fate for who shall claim him, we could have Art Staff VS Ninja Turtle Mods, not unlike,

• Brohoof 7

It's too bad that all of the staff's Octavia's Hall Mods either ragequit or got demoted/otherwise left staff. Whilst Feld0 sits awaiting his fate for who shall claim him, we could have Art Staff VS Ninja Turtle Mods, not unlike,

Agreed so it's time to search for some of the best reinforcements you can find.

• Brohoof 2

Omg this is perfect! Anthony Padilla is in it! I love Smosh :D

• Brohoof 3

Another thing, maybe Feld0 is playing some Ninja Gaiden

Tell him good luck with those damn swans after the pilar jumps.

• Brohoof 2

This is something I'd love to give a shot, but that's not the kind of mentality a mod should have. This is something that, ideally, you should prepare the long haul for. Besides, I have no idea how to work a computer, so I doubt I'd have the technical know-how to do it.  :lol:

Best of luck, applicants! (generic deity) knows you'll need it... :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Well. I honestly doubt my chances are that good, but let's give it a shot o-o:  

Well. I've been and admin or mod on almost every other forum I've been on. I've co-founded six forums (Though only two really thrived)

I'm observant and eager to fix a problem when I see one. I'm loose on the trigger and almost grossly patient with people. I know a lot of people on here. But I doubt a popularity contest would mean anything. That being said, a lot of people have come to me for technical questions as well as personal ones. 

I personally think I know the rules pretty well, and when I'm a mod of any kind, I tend to spend a gross amount of time checking posts like Welcome and Planning whenever I have the time. Typically do it while playing Civ. 

The last thing which is most likely going to be why I would get rejected is that I'm new ish here. I've had experience in mlp sites before. But I'm new-ish still at any rate. I can only hope that if it do turn out well, that I'll prove myself worthy of the title. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

That being said! I hope you find some good mods! :D  And good luck to anyone below me. I pray that you will be a excellent mod :)

• Brohoof 3