Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apply to be a moderator!

SCS

I don't need to bribe the mods.

Exactly just show you're a good mod by being a good mod. No need to be bribing If anything, not bribing shows you'd make a better mod since it shows you have more talent in I as don't need to advertise yourself
  • Brohoof 1

We aren't bribing the mods. We are convincing them! :3

Like I said before, I don't need to convince them. I'd just be confident that the staff will see me as a great potential mod and hope for the best.

Though the question is, is there a pinkie fan as a mod yet?

• Brohoof 2

Sigh.. I want to be one, and I have for a long time now but.. I just don't know if I could take on the responsibility.. Brohoof if you feel the same way Bronies!

Its_a_trap.jpg

Dumb overused meme's aside Lunar Glow, deciding to not apply is nothing to be ashamed of. I personally didn't apply for a few reasons, one being that I am still very new to the board (April was only a few moths ago). I'm having a blast reading and contribution as a member on the boards, but I think too highly of the position to feel like I know this place well enough to moderate yet, and that is with years of managing and building message boards. 

So no, to anyone that doesn't feel that they are ready, or want to hold off ... nothing wrong with that ... at all. :)

• Brohoof 5

Though the question is, is there a pinkie fan as a mod yet?

pinkie pie is best pony and i'm a staff member

do i count

• Brohoof 2

I make a great Maud trust me.  :maud:

...mods are great mods when their Mauds. I am a great Maud,therefore i am a great mod. I don't possess mod status because im a mod from the future because i am a great mod as a result being a great Maud.  :maud:

• Brohoof 6

Not sure if anyone's answered this before, but i'll ask anyways: Do you guys have a maximum number of people you're accepting now?

• Brohoof 1

Do you guys have a maximum number of people you're accepting now?

We have a set amount of mods we're looking for during this round of hiring, but peoples applications are stored for future mod openings.

• Brohoof 2

Atm we have a set amount of mods we're looking for, but your application will be kept in mind for future mod openings.

Thank you. So that means you've found enough people already?

Thank you. So that means you've found enough people already?

Trust me. They have. Its not that hard to figure that out.

No, Simon was only the first. We haven't chosen others yet.

• Brohoof 3

No, Simon was only the first. We haven't chosen others yet.

Ah, okay then. Admittedly, that raises my hopes a bit! mlp-tcute.png