Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports The football (soccer) season is back!

AtomicStone

I really kind of hope now that England loses, because there is still the match for 3rd place and it would make this more interesting, if Germany could play England. ;)

That would be an entertaining fixture, although I want England in the final so that the men's team can see how it's done. ;) Not to mention, if we don't qualify for the final...there's no chance we will come in the top 3 of the tournament :lol: 

Commiserations for the Lionesses, but remember, you're still better than the Lions! :P

Hope Wayne Rooney was watching that penalty; that's how to score while taking a penalty!

Looking forward to the final, I would like to see USA get their revenge for the last final. Morgan will need to be more clinical than she has been previously but I have a feeling she will step up for this game. :)

I am more excited for the 3rd place game between Germany and England. Putting the English in their place is always nice to watch. :sneer:

What place? Our men's team is abysmal. At least let us have a victory of sorts for the women's team! :P

Only way the men could win the world cup is if every other team were blindfolded.

What place? Our men's team is abysmal. At least let us have a victory of sorts for the women's team! :P

Only way the men could win the world cup is if every other team were blindfolded.

Sorry Pripyat, but sadly life is not a ponyride. If we don't win the world cup, we atleast want to prove, that we're the best team in europe.

From a psychological standpoint, i think Germany is better prepared for this, because after that own goal, England must be devestated.

• 1 month later...

Hard to believe we're already 5 games into the season :lol:

Norwich are currently eight places above Chelsea. I call this a successful season so far :lol:

Well, I would call this a successful start to the season for us! We top the table with 13 points, 4 clear of second and are yet to loose a league match in 6!

Massive improvement on last season.

Hughton is working wonders for you! I hope it lasts, would be good to see you in the Prem with us next season :P 

• 1 month later...

While I'm a Bayern and SKC fan, I have great admiration for Liverpool; especially now with Klopp at the hand. Twas great to hear they won against Chelsea. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, just thought I'd pop on and give all of those that might be interested an update on how Brighton are doing!

Well, we returned to the top of the league table after a 2-1 victory at home to Birmingham today, it's very tight up at the top but somehow we have managed to stay as the last remaining team in English football without a loss... That's right, 19 league games undefeated!! (Including our final league game last season)

I keep wanting to pinch myself with how well we're doing this season compared to last campaigns struggle and to say that I'm proud to be supporting my club is an understatement.

We will see how things turn out, there is a long way to go still, but we are going the right way about it..

post-19633-0-43304700-1448745871_thumb.jpg

Well done to my team Spurs for drawing against Chelsea; not very good you might think, but just remember that since the entire team was knackered after the Europa match, that was a pretty good result. Then again, Chelsea are playing pants this season. XD Tho not as bad as Aston Villa... first thing the new manager needs to do is get a new goalie! The current one just stands there like a lemon and watches the ball rolling into the net. Honestly, most goalies at least jump and try to catch the ball!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OH MY GOSH. I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW

sig-4340808.CZaYvGMWkAEU4tA.png

I was there.

As a Norwich fan.

I am still laughing to myself in disbelief :lol:

What an incredible game, the craziest, most frustrating I have ever seen. Still not got over that 5th goal... Head in my hands right now 

• Brohoof 2