Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you superstitious?

Dovashy

I don't have the time to be superstitious. I just walked underneath twelve ladders while carrying four black cats under my arms and on my head, all while stepping on cracks, while knocking down mirrors that were laying on top of the ladders. I have a lot of work to do to undo all that superstitious nonsense.

I don't know what this post is trying to do. But it was fun to write. ;-3

• Brohoof 4

I just walked underneath twelve ladders while carrying four black cats under my arms and on my head, all while stepping on cracks, while knocking down mirrors that were laying on top of the ladders.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

That's some seriously hardcore bad luck then ;p

• Brohoof 4

I don't have the time to be superstitious. I just walked underneath twelve ladders while carrying four black cats under my arms and on my head, all while stepping on cracks, while knocking down mirrors that were laying on top of the ladders. I have a lot of work to do to undo all that superstitious nonsense.

This post has made my day. :squee:  

• Brohoof 2

Yes. I am superstitious.

I believe that black cats are an ominous sign, breaking mirros will give bad luck, etc. All that classic stuff.

I honestly believe those things hold true.

• Brohoof 1

A bit. I believe in ghosts, thats about it. I don't necessarily believe little green men flying around in the sky but I do believe there is life out there, somewhere.

And I don't really believe the black cats and ladder stuff... even though I do avoid them... you know, just in case. (better safe than sorry) 

I don't believe in ghosts. I mean if they were real, don't you think there would be actual evidence by now, not just videos that could easily be faked? I don't believe in bad luck or anything like that either, I  just think that's kinda silly.  ^_^

I do however believe that there is alien life out there. The universe is so freaking gigantic that there just has to be some form of life out there. Maybe not intelligent little green martians that want to destroy the Earth, but there's gotta be something. Some sort of little life form on a planet far far away.

• Brohoof 3

I'm KInda superstitious, i do believe in ghosts and how some of them arent friendly

Never going to mess with a ouija board, for the simple reason that my grandad did when he was 17 

something happened and he never told any of us what, but he made all of us promise NEVER to use one.

he seemed really scared so i'm planning to never find out what ouijas do  :o

Since somebody already stole the Supernatural joke, i'm not superstitious, but I am paranoid. I don't believe in all of that seeing the future and bad luck and clairvoyance stuff, but ghosts may exist. I dunno.

• 5 years later...

I did get scared of supernatural beings at one point in life, because of fake documentaries on TV.

But the more I am walking, in the dark, through the forest, I realize, it is just me, and nothing else. I actually walk through dark forests at night, and it can be very scary! If I believed in ghosts or other stuff, I would not take such risks.

• Brohoof 1

I can get superstitious since I was raise in a culture that involved in these kind things. 

Hrm... I myself usually try to explain every single thing through science... but I've been unlucky enough to face situations that have no physical explanation. I don't think I might be superstitious. I don't have a religion for starters, and I laugh at stuff such as witchcraft and the like... but i can't deny there's some phenomena that simply breaks natural rules.

One of the many weird experiences I've had was when I only had 2 years more to finish my degree. I had stayed up that night finishing hw. It was about 3 am. So you see, I lived at an aunt's house back then, and they were remodeling the house, so they hired some bricklayers and stuff and they'd let them stay in what once was her study, right next to the entrance and connected to the washing room. My room was (besides a mess due the rubble and dust from) on the top floor, but by those days I had no bed and so I had to sleep on a couch. So well, I was about to go to "bed" and I was turning off my computer, but then I heard a loud buzzing coming from downstairs. I thought, maybe, someone was trying to break into the house (many years before, someone drilled the doorknoob and stole stuff), so I filled myself with courage and went downstairs. By when i was at the entrance, I came to realize the sound didn't come from the door, but from the kitchen. I was confused and somewhat scared, but I wasn't going to just let some thief do whatever he wanted. So I walked into the kitchen ready for whatever. I turned on the lights. I felt an awful shiver down my spine. The kitchen was empty. Nobody there. What was the buzzing then? Well, a blender that suddenly turned itself on, disregard the lack of the jar thingie. The same blender I had pulled the cord off from 5 hours ago when I made myself a shake with some coffee and cocoa. The same I had put back into the shelf, away from any power sources. Well, it was there, on the cupboard, connected and at top speed.

As a curious fact, I had been the last person to be at the kitchen that night.

4 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

I’m a little stitious. :sealed:

Oh you! I see whta you did there!

• Brohoof 2