Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

I'd let him live, just toss him in the outside world would be a fate worse than death for him. If you really want to kill him, you can wait until he adjusts... and is, therefore, no fun anymore.

alright alright ill sell him to slaanesh

g4oGcEx.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_m-Ez3W5h4&index=1&list=FLLNWmj4RL7o54o2Txvsj8Ag

Alright here goes

Discord.

Everyone: RIP HIM TO SHREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only joking, but really I'd have to go with snips and snails. Also Trixie, she is the sort of show off that just aggravates me.

BgX5DiG.png?1

A samurai pyromancer? That's a bit overpowered.

"Trust me, there is much more out there that's stronger than me, I'm a soldier, not a god"

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/burning-h-bastion-r5178

Of the mane six... probably... errr... um... oh, I love them all!

Trollestia. Really, just Celestia, but she's such a troll... :P

Diamond Tiara, not Silver Spoon. If Diamond Tiara wasn't such a betch  jerk, I'm sure she would be a fine character.

Gilda is a dweeb.

And... well... I think that's it!

Or is it?!?!

Edited by Ducksquack

Quack. Totally a Ducklett.

Those two need to die in a fire, while having the building collapse on them, and AJ's dog peeing on the remains.

While being danced on by an EVA unit.

Edited by CawsOfDestruction

ナナナナナナナナナナナナナナナナナナナナ BATMAN

and then violating their corpses before you sell the remains to some weird dark eldar

And then that eldar sells it to Aversa, who stabs their remains multiple times before setting both of them on fire. Again.

and then violating their corpses before you sell the remains to some weird dark eldar

No, that assclown might try to bring back to life in some fashion...screw that idea.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Now, let's all be glad that we can't actually do these things, for we would all be imprisoned for animal abuse, murder, arson, possible necrophilaic and/or zoophiliac actions, and destruction of property.

Now, let's all be glad that we can't actually do these things, for we would all be imprisoned for animal abuse, murder, arson, possible necrophilaic and/or zoophiliac actions, and destruction of property.

wait... would we be imprisoned in Equestria or our human world.. im confused cuz id be alrighty with being a in a equestrian prison because if its in Equestria i might end up in the crystal empires prison... whitch might be guarded by flash sentry who i would have no issue strangling with barb wire

Edited by SveciaDash

g4oGcEx.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_m-Ez3W5h4&index=1&list=FLLNWmj4RL7o54o2Txvsj8Ag

Snips & Snails are really annoying. Sunset Shimmer is a close second for being a terrible villain. Third comes Trixie, who is also annoying

Edited by Rivendare

Both. Simultaneously. While on death row.

Just take a page out of the Duo Maxwell imprisonment book, and have tiny explosives in my hair.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

The Jerk@$$ TV Trope says:

"Possible YMMV, but Bon Bon seems to be a bit of a jerkass. Whether she's avenging herself on Apple Bloom for an attempted scam by demanding every apple from the stand for free, pretending not to know Rarity because she's not the now-famous Fluttershy, or bullying the latter like many others at times, she can be really unpleasant (though most of Bon Bon's actions were either speculations or were justified)."

Quite the contrast with her Only Sane Man to Lyra's Cloudcuckoolander in all the fan works...

Edited by Anti-Villain

• 1 month later...

In a nutshell, which characters don't you like?

My least favorites:

• Spike: I hate everything about Spike.  All of his episodes are terrible.  The only redeeming quality he has is that Twilight owns him.
  • Diamond Dogs: Their episode is probably the worst episode.
  • Trixie
  • Rarity: Not awful, but my least favorite main character.
  • Mane-iac

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Sig by Kyoshi

Ask me anything – http://mlpforums.com/topic/94670-ask-sstb-me/

(edited)

What you mean, in MLP?  

Or just characters in general.

Least favorites in MLP.

• Gilda-She made Fluttershy cry and she's just a jerk overall. I hope to not see a return of her.
  • Tom the Rock-He's a rock,the only reason he got so popular is cause he was Rarity's rock.
  • King Sombra-To me,he is the worst villain next to Gilda. I don't really know what it is about him,I don't like.
Edited by Judge Claude Frollo

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif