Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Xbox, Wii, or Playstation?

AmaraEveinson

The PlayStation,it had a best exclusive games like The Last of Us or InFamous and they are great games

I own a Xbox,But i want to play PS Games,I may buy PS4 later

Wii is also good,but it's have a low end hardware and don't have a many games,The Legend of Zelda and Mario mostly have

Edited by WorxFX

Playstation is my favorite. The game that really sealed that in me was inFAMOUS 2, which is one of my favorite games now.

My least favorite is Xbox. The online multiplayer function is just filled with jerks. Playstation usually takes care of this problem, whereas the Xbox sometimes really doesn't care.

The Wii is in the middle. I love it, but some games on it got butchered.

Never owned an XBox. I do love my PS3 but my Wii has all the games I really love. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Yoshi, and other things like that. Smash Brothers and Mario Kart.

I only use the PS3 really for games like Sonic, Ratchet & Clank, and Minecraft. I do however have a couple other games like Marvel vs Capcom 3, Journey, and just other random things that seemed fun.

Edited by Felix

Pc gaming master race reporting in!

I also own a WiiU. Nintendo is very close to my heart, which is why I also have a 3DS.

If I was to pick between Xbone and PS4, I would pick PS4. Xbone just does nothing for me right now.

I have had all 3 and I ditched my 360 that was collecting dust for the PS3 that had my JRPGs. I also love the Wii U's backwards compatibility with Wii games so I can get the 3 XSEED RPGs that I missed Xenoblade Cronicles, Pandora's tower, and Last Story. Also for the 1st party games. I don't care for the realistic/bloody/racing/FPS/sport dude-bro games that filled the 360

post-28932-0-41540600-1407982593.png

Well if there was a choice i would go with PC, but sence I have to chose between these three it would be Xbox

1st of it has better processing power than a playstation

2nd the graphics card is slightly better where Xbox has 8GB of graphics memory where playstation peaks at 6GB

3rd you have to pay for online, but you also get 2 free games a month with Xbox when your gold.

So PC would be my first choice but where i have to choose on something not PC it would have to be Xbox

Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis master race.

But really, it depends.

If you're talking about games, I like Wii/Nintendo. I'm more of a casual gamer, and like games such as New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Sonic Colors.. yeah, there's a list.

As for features, I would have to say PS3, considering it has stuff like Blu-Ray.. yeah. Plus, it can play my ol' Playstation (1) games. Oh, and the PS3 has good games too, like LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet and Clank.

As for Xbox, the whole brand just never interested me at all. Sorry guys. Not interested in most of the "violent" stuff the Xbox has.

Edited by Skarloey