Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Five Nights at Freddy's

Jon the VGNerd

I watched Markiplier's playthrough of this last night, and I think I jumped more during this one than I did during any previous horror game. XD

I'm serious! Great fun to watch and get scared by. XD

hehehe, alright !

Video coming up tomorrow showing you the PERFECT strategy to beat night 7 on 4-20. 

Is it similar to what BigBug and Mark did to beat the seventh night on 4/20? I'm just curious. :P

Is it similar to what BigBug and Mark did to beat the seventh night on 4/20? I'm just curious.

Do you have the links to their videos so I can check ?

But, I don't think so. My play style is absolutely unique and perfect....

Perfect, I say. 

WooHoo! Markiplier beat the 20/20/20/20!!! :D

• Brohoof 1

When i first saw markipliers first video on it, I was terrifed to watch it because i didn't like the look of the Animatrons but then i started to watch the videos that markiplier and some other people did of the game and now i really like the game but it still scares the hell out of me.

The one question i have about the game is why do animatrons whose purpose is to entertain children have a horrible scream...

I'm gonna getcha, I'm gonna getcha.

attachicon.gifimg-3007972-1-PkWikE1.gif

Seriously though now I that I get a good look at it that running animation is more hilarious then scary.

But it's scary when you see that midgame 

has anyone else got the golden Freddy Easter egg?

oh shit as an addition to my last post. while looking through images lets just say no game,movie,freaking anything at all can escape the golden rule rule DUN DUN DUN 34

post-26346-0-82704000-1408776640_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

The one question i have about the game is why do animatrons whose purpose is to entertain children have a horrible scream...

There is a hidden story to the game which explains the malfunctioning animatronics and the scream.

If you pay attention to the East Hall Corner, you can see a safety poster on the wall.

However, that safety poster will sometimes change into a newspaper article explaining the tragic events that have occurred in this place.

There  are 4 newspaper articles in total. 

Oh my gosh, I knew it was only a matter of time until someone made a thread! :D
I love FNAF, although I haven't played it for myself (nor do I count on it!) ^^.

I think the scariest animatrons are either Freddy Fazbear or Foxy.  Freddy's creepy laughter, ability to teleport into the room with you, and overall appearance is spine chilling. I'm afraid of Foxy, whom I suspect it is the animatron who caused the Bite Of 87', because he can actually SPRINT. I mean, he is like an instant kill (and in my opinion, the most dangerous.)

I like the theory that Phone Guy is stuffed inside Chica (because of the extra set of teeth in the back of the robot), but there is also speculation that he may be the Golden Freddy (an easter egg in the game). Whenever he flashes on the screen, there are words that say "IT'S ME".

Although it's evident enough that Phone Guy says the same thing at the beginning of every recorded message (as assumed by fans), that Golden Freddy is in fact Phone Guy. I would want to believe that theory, but the same thing happens with Foxy in Pirate Cove. When he escapes from his exhibit, if you look at the sign that said "Sorry! Out Of Order", it says "IT'S ME!". So with that part of the theory that those captions automatically rule Phone Guy as the Golden Freddy, I highly doubt it. 

Another thing is that people think Golden Freddy is just Schmidt hallucinating the Golden Freddy, along with Freddy himself when he appears on the screen for a split second. Like I said, although I think the whole "extra teeth" theory with Chica is interesting, I believe that Golden Freddy is Phone Guy because of it's limb posture.

All in all, I think this game is pretty awesome and very original. :)
It definitely beats all those ridiculous Slender remakes, and cheap creepypasta gameplay.

10/10. 

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy

shit is spoope but with the right tactic you are gonna be fine

Night 6 is OK as long as you don't look at Pirate Cove.

However, try Night 7 on 4-20. I know that some people succeeded  but I have no idea how to deal with Freddy....

Night 6 is OK as long as you don't look at Pirate Cove.

However, try Night 7 on 4-20. I know that some people succeeded  but I have no idea how to deal with Freddy....

close the right door for a split second and check pirate cove, then open it up, check both lights and repeat. (since freddy only comes from the right and sneaks up on you with the camera opened)

that was the strategy the first guy who did 4/20 did to win.

Edited by twistedmetalero

close the right door for a split second and check pirate cove, then open it up, check both lights and repeat. (since freddy only comes from the right and sneaks up on you with the camera closed)

that was the strategy the first guy who did 4/20 did to win.

My method was that I only use the camera to look at Base (the stage) until one of them moves. When they move, I keep the camera on Pirate Cove. I shut the right door every time I use the camera. I use the camera for maybe 2 seconds and I only look at pirate cove. When I put the camera down, I shine both lights. If all is clear, I wait 10 seconds. I then close the right door and check camera again. Rinse and repeat. The purpose of closing the right door when looking through the camera is so Pirate Pete HAS to go to the right door, and you'll be ready for him. I also found out that even if a character is right next to you on camera, if you can't see them with the light on, they can't sneak in.

I used this method to get past Night 7 on 1987 mode. Works excellent, but a lot of the game is still luck.

My method was that I only use the camera to look at Base (the stage) until one of them moves. When they move, I keep the camera on Pirate Cove. I shut the right door every time I use the camera. I use the camera for maybe 2 seconds and I only look at pirate cove. When I put the camera down, I shine both lights. If all is clear, I wait 10 seconds. I then close the right door and check camera again. Rinse and repeat. The purpose of closing the right door when looking through the camera is so Pirate Pete HAS to go to the right door, and you'll be ready for him. I also found out that even if a character is right next to you on camera, if you can't see them with the light on, they can't sneak in.

I used this method to get past Night 7 on 1987 mode. Works excellent, but a lot of the game is still luck.

yep pretty much the strategy is used.

you gotta be lucky not have bonnie and that bich of chica both camping at your door or else is a game over.

752.gif

talking about chica, she is really annoying when she goes to the kitchen and decides to start making pizzas or something.

Edited by twistedmetalero

yep pretty much the strategy is used.

you gotta be lcuky not have bonnie and that bich of chica both camping at your door or else is a game over.

UGH! I KNOW! I was stuck on Night 4 for 2 hours because they both camped my door!

3. if you put 1987 on the custom night ai box this happens

Sorry to break it to you, but that's fake. 1987 mode has a chance of revealing a secret ending, but I havn't seen anyone get it. The eye and teethless bear is a golden Freddy that shows up in your room on Night 3 if you look at a poster. If you do not look at your camera when he appears in your room, he does that jump scare and he will close the game. 

yes......that....is.....certainly......creepy.....

I think just the general concept of the thing is what's most terrifying. Animatronics and puppets of the sort have always been creepy, and just the scenario of being left alone at night against them with limited power is just terrifying in itself. Of course, it doesn't help that the animatronics themselves look utterly terrifying.

I think it has a similar gimmick to slenderman that makes it work. In both games, you are virtually defenceless, with the only means of protecting your self being light and walls, both are which are limited. They are games about survival, because there is no way to harm or destroy the things coming after you.

So yeah....pretty scary

yes......that....is.....certainly......creepy.....

I think just the general concept of the thing is what's most terrifying. Animatronics and puppets of the sort have always been creepy, and just the scenario of being left alone at night against them with limited power is just terrifying in itself. Of course, it doesn't help that the animatronics themselves look utterly terrifying.

I think it has a similar gimmick to slenderman that makes it work. In both games, you are virtually defenceless, with the only means of protecting your self being light and walls, both are which are limited. They are games about survival, because there is no way to harm or destroy the things coming after you.

So yeah....pretty scary

It's even more creepy when you look at the secret lore. For instance, a few newspapers on the wall talk about a cerial killer luring kids into the back room of Freddy's and kidnapping them. It's speculated that those kids are the ones trapped in the suits. Also, on the 4th Night, the person on the phone says "Check on the suits in the back room. Please." It's very possible he is asking you to see if he is still alive, since in the recording, you can hear Freddy beating on the door.

• Brohoof 1

Look, putting the levels at 1987 causes Golden Freddy to appear.

I have not tried it myself because I can't be bothered, lol. But that is what people say. There is no secret ending though.

You still get fired at the end no matter what.

EDIT : Closing the right door while checking the camera is a good idea since it stops Freddy from getting in. Freddy cannot get in as long as you look at it.

At least, I think that is correct.

EDIT 2 : What about power consumption, though ? Do you have enough power to last through the night ?

Because my method (for night 6) was : 

Camera on Freddy

Camera on Foxy

Shine Left,

Shine Right,

Wait 3 seconds,

Repeat.

And by the time I reach 6 am, Freddy is already in the office playing that creepy tune since I run out of power at 5 am. So, I barely make it.

Edited by boiteporte