Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Five Nights at Freddy's

Jon the VGNerd

Look, putting the levels at 1987 causes Golden Freddy to appear.

I have not tried it myself because I can't be bothered, lol. But that is what people say. There is no secret ending though.

You still get fired at the end no matter what.

EDIT : Closing the right door while checking the camera is a good idea since it stops Freddy from getting in. Freddy cannot get in as long as you look at it.

At least, I think that is correct.

EDIT 2 : What about power consumption, though ? Do you have enough power to last through the night ?

Because my method (for night 6) was : 

Camera on Freddy

Camera on Foxy

Shine Left,

Shine Right,

Wait 3 seconds,

Repeat.

And by the time I reach 6 am, Freddy is already in the office playing that creepy tune since I run out of power at 5 am. So, I barely make it.

I like your tactic, but maybe you should not put the camera on Freddy? I'm not sure if it would help the situation.

It's hard to say since the animatronic's movement is kind of randomized.

I like your tactic, but maybe you should not put the camera on Freddy? I'm not sure if it would help the situation.

it does help because Freddy cannot move as long as you stalk him. Thus, putting the camera on him slows him down. 

it does help because Freddy cannot move as long as you stalk him. Thus, putting the camera on him slows him down. 

That's true, I guess I let one of the simple mechanics of the game slip my mind. :P My bad.

On a different note, this picture is terrifying.

post-25040-0-45312200-1408917577_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I think comparing Five Nights At Freddy's to Slender is a very inappropiate comparison, as Slender is not a scary game, if anything its boring.

A better comparison to FNAF would be to SCP Containment Breach, which does that style of gameplay much more effectively - to the point that it is scary, the same can be said for FNAF.

I haven't played FNAF, but it looks very interesting and I've taken an interest in some of the characters(namely Foxy and Chica).

• Brohoof 1

Five Nights At Freddy's is an interesting game. It became really really popular, really really fast! And I can see why.

Markiplier's video was the first time I ever saw FNAF. He mentioned how he was having a completely unique experience while playing it: since the player can't move freely, and is forced to sit in a cornered room, only able defend itself from the terrifying animatronic creatures that roam around, it creates a feeling of paranoia. Much like Amnesia did when it came out: it barely had any real enemies or jumpscares per say, but instead it focused mainly on making you feel extremely uneasy at all times with all of those background noises and the atmosphere. And it worked perfectly.

In my opinion, FNAF is a very well-done, yet simple game. I really like the concept of having to manage your limited power source; i don't think I've ever seen anything like it in any other game. The enemy A.I. is also quite amazing: each one of the animatronic creatures behave differently regarding the way they attack you (sometimes they even work together to get ya!), so you really have to learn them all in order to survive. It's unique, it's scary, it's good.

By the way, I heard they are already working on a sequel. :3

This game wasn't Outlast or Amnesia, but it was very freaky. It reminded me why I was creeped out by Chucky when I was a kid. And right now probably Foxy is worse to me than the Killer Doll himself.

Though, after beating Night 3 the game isn't scary anymore. Unless you encounter the Golden Freddy.

anyone who says the game isn't scary because you watch YouTube videos of it apposed to downloading the demo and playing it yourself the game is fucking terrifying there are some very quiet sounds that YouTuber's recording devices can't pick up but the person playing it can hear them just fine which adds to the paranoia here are my runs through the games demo

there was a part 3 but its not worth showing here its me trying to play the game and backing down as soon as I see Bonnie and Chica before 2 AM

Somehow Foxy found his way onto my  icon...

has anyone else got the golden Freddy Easter egg?
oh shit as an addition to my last post. while looking through images lets just say no game,movie,freaking anything at all can escape the golden rule rule DUN DUN DUN 34

I have...the only thing in this game to be scarier than that freaking chicken duck thing...

• Brohoof 2

I have seen videos of this game however, I will not play it simply because I CANNOT handle jump scares. I will say the game is effective in scares, story, villains, and atmosphere. Also that song by The Living Tombstone is really good, I can't stop listening to it, lol. The lore behind the game itself though is so messed up and terrifying, I mean the whole 5 kids being murdered and stuffed into the suits and possessing the suits at night to avenge their murders. O.o

When I first saw a gameplay of this; I had nightmares for a few days.  I watch the gameplay by Kay2036 and I have to say that she makes the game more bearable to watch.  Plus, you get use to playing it if you play Amnesia: the Dark Decent.