Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sonataaaaa~ she and Adagio are tied for best Dazzling for me, but she's still super cute and hilarious and I'm loving all the awesome art/stuffs in here! :wub: I'm also reeeeally hoping to cosplay her sometime, and yes I plan on eating tacos if/when I do so X3

Sonata~

How come shes so adorable? I mean I love everything about her and yet Hasbro tried to make her the bad girl. Is it because shes a bad girl that she is so awesome? Possibly...I don't know if it interests anyone, but I made a fan fic of Sonata converting to the good side after the movie. And yes I have seen it, but I made up for THAT fact.

Oooh, link to your fic please~? :D That sounds interesting, I could definitely see Sonata reforming more easily than Adagio or Aria, because she seems a lot less malicious/mean-spirited than them. It'd also be cool to see a more complex side to her character than what we got in the movie - not complaining of course cause I love her as adorable clueless comic relief anyway,, but fanfic is often good for giving characters more depth and there's a lot of potential there, imo :)

• Brohoof 1

It's Taco Tuesday Sonata Dusk fans. Anypony up for some tacos?

Meeeee!! I want some tacos~!!!

post-29961-0-23135400-1416342780_thumb.jpg

post-29961-0-46524300-1416343008_thumb.jpg

Everypony wants tacos. They just don't know it yet.

(damnit now I REALLY want some tacos...but I have to go and eat non-taco dinner ;__; )

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 1

Though I wanna see more Siren Dusk fanart than as a pony and all as we know she is beyond interesting...

I see Sonata to be almost that kind that is...hanging with the wrong people....and I see her generally quite a friendly....siren...

and yes...who could say she is not adorable...  

post-23690-0-02518800-1416344517_thumb.png

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

GUYS! Check out this Sonata plushie! Look how cute she looks and look at her eyes, SO ADORABLE  :wub: 

(click to enlarge)

attachicon.gif1.png

The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it isn't a siren.

I mean, we have Plushies for Flutterbat, breezys, parasprites...

So why not sirens of the dazzlings, like the really are?

Wow that looks really awesome.

Her hair is completely at the wrong angle. I managed to cover up some of it with the crown. Though the crown is not really in the same drawing style as the rest of her.

Please somebody surprise me with a much more awesome Princess Sonata! (I'd be happy to supply the full-res version of mine as a layered XCF file if it helps to get you started.)

Plot outline for Princess Sonata... Luna has decided to retire from being princess of the night because the hours of the job mean that she almost never gets to spend any time with her beloved older sister. So a new princess is required to fulfil the role. Meanwhile in the human world, Adagio's got a new plan to get back at the Rainbooms by... oh, I don't know... kidnapping Fluttershy's pets. Sonata gets caught by Fluttershy and breaks down confessing the plan, but saying that she doesn't want anything to do with it. Fluttershy convinces her to abandon the Dazzlings, and go through the portal that Twilight conveniently let open. Her leaving causes the plan to fail because... oh, I don't know... she was the only one who knew where Fluttershy kept all her pets. Sonata arrives in Equestria as a super-cute pegasus pony, but an outcast. Shunned by the ponies who have heard Twilight's tales from another world, but don't know that she is a reformed character. However, Fluttershy and Discord take pity on her and become her friends. Once he thinks she can be trusted, Discord takes a leap of faith and restores the red stone from her amulet. Now that the mane 6 are convinced, Twilight invites her as a guest to the Grand Galloping Gala. There she runs into Celestia who recognises her as a powerful enough pony to take over Luna's position. And ta-da! Princess Sonata!

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1