Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Younger Bronies

-:Fluttershy:-

I was a pegasister when I was 11, so I win. :V

Anyways, I'm 13 and I also enjoy the colored horses. Can we use this thread to talk about the perks and downsides of being a younger brony/pegasister, or are we just supposed to state our age and leave?  :unsure:

I was a pegasister when I was 11, so I win. :V

Anyways, I'm 13 and I also enjoy the colored horses. Can we use this thread to talk about the perks and downsides of being a younger brony/pegasister, or are we just supposed to state our age and leave?  :unsure:

Well I Commented on a video that I was 13 and a hater called me a low life on his Laptop all day

That is true tho but i dont care :P

I just turned 17 a week or so ago. but i joined the fandom when I was 15.

but i'm still young. 

love me, accept me into your youth group or I will hunt you down.

post-20175-0-12934000-1409593768.jpg

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 2

OK no more lying about my age I,m 12 almost 13 I really thought I was the only young bronie on this site But I injoy talking to brownies all ages as well

I was 11 when I became a pegasister

Im younger and always feel like im not in the click because most bronys seem to be 17+

im 14 (i always say im 15 because people think there is a HUGE diffidence between 14 and 15 so yea) but thanks for making this post:D

I always say I'm 17 because I feel like I might be too young it good to see I am not the only young bronie on this
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

16 here, getting close to 17. but i enjoy interacting with both younger and older bronies. age doesn't quite seem to matter in this fandom. which is what i've always liked about it. people don't care much about anything. as long as you have a fun personality and like ponies. you can easily make friends in the fandom ^^

i'm glad to see so many people with the same age as me though :D

• Brohoof 1