Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Younger Bronies

-:Fluttershy:-

I'm 10-16 years old. I posted my age in the Older Bronies topic, but I don't want to advertise it. Just so you know, I'm 14-17, not including 15, 16, or 17 years old.

I enjoy interacting with bronies of all ages, but I'll admit it's a bit easier talking to people in my age range.

Edited by Troblems
  • Brohoof 4

that would be me lol #youngandrebellious #canttouchthis #nofilter

rock on 4ever guys, we are THE NEW GENERATION ;):D:lol: 8) #characterlimit

I'm editing this because I'd hate to be considered a spammer. I'm 10-16 years old. I posted my age in the Older Bronies topic, but I don't want to advertise it. Just so you know, I'm 14-17, not including 15, 16, or 17 years old.

I enjoy interacting with bronies of all ages, but I'll admit it's a bit easier talking to people in my age range.

Hmm, so you're 16? (jk)

MLPForums, why must you force this age of opression onto us? Of very lax character limits and respectable filesize limitations?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

12 Years old. Still winning youngest brony on the forums so far!  B)

I'm young at heart. Does that count? :please:

It would, but I'm pretty sure 9/10 of us bronies are young at heart.

You have recieved: 13 year old (x1)

Hmm, can I trade for a 16 year old? I need the extra power to take on the next dungeon. I'll give you 500 gold, plus your 13 year old back!

Edited by -:Fluttershy:-
  • Brohoof 7

-" data-cid="3041095" data-time="1409329182"> Hmm, can I trade for a 16 year old? I need the extra power to take on the next dungeon. I'll give you 500 gold, plus your 13 year old back!

Hmm... nope sorry I don't have any right now but I do have a good stock of forged birth certificates, y'know to scare off the monsters and such.

• Brohoof 1