Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

hm? this might be fun...i could join with caliber and/or violet.

(ill make caliber less prone to violence, + get rid of the dark magic thing :) )

hm? this might be fun...i could join with caliber and/or violet.

(ill make caliber less prone to violence, + get rid of the dark magic thing :) )

Yay! :yay: You're joining! If you wanna get to IB as a heads up he's at the SCC.  :catface:

@,

I like how your characters are fleshed out. Some good details there. :) As for the limitations you mention: I do frown on bloodshed here, but some strong personality is always welcome, including one that can be a bit towards the more challenging sort, as long as it's done right. You seem to have fleshed them out well enough to know how things are handled, so I trust you can find your own balance. :)

As for the black magic thing, don't sweat it. We already had one here who were in possession of such, and as long as you don't burn down Ponyville or raise an army of the dead, it matters little in my opinion. I don't wanna take away everything a character is to make this pure happy go lucky time. Some edges are more than welcome, and if played right, will give a lot of fun depth to things. ^_^

If you would want to join the main gathering for the time being, then as Ice Blizzard said, we're gathered at Sugarcube Corner. If you would prefer or try to have some minor interaction before that, then I was planning to send Briar towards town any odds since the one I was talking with there have been gone long enough time for me to think it time to move past it.

Whatever you feel comfortable with though, I'm not trying to limit you here. :)

Should be all then for now. Pm me or write here if you have questions, and I'll get right on it. And while I remember it: Welcome to Casual Stroll. :pinkie: 

fireworks-happy-2014-8lo8-ytgifs-o.gif

• Brohoof 1

Guys, please keep in mind that there should be no OOC content in your RP's, that's what the OOC threads are for. 

Rules

If you have any questions, PM me. Thanks! 

it itched to go forth and try to test her skills with the katana strapped to the harness at her side against Caliber, she did manage to keep behind, and hidden for now. For now, she was more curious than challenging in her mood.

is that a challenge?  :comeatus:

Well, currently, most are gathered at Sugarcube Corner and the area near, and there's some random talking going on.

We don't really have 1, long run line going. More a sort of randomness and casual fun. Really, for the gist of things now, the last 2 or 3 pages will do. :)

• Brohoof 1

Yey. ^_^

Reading your OC, I'm thinking this'll be a bundle of fun, so looking forward to it. ^^

On the phone so can't put in a gif properly... but imagine great fire in the sky, as we welcome you to Casual Stroll. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

There's room for everypony here, so of course you can join in. ^^

I have a few NPC's to use for some beginners interaction until it's lined better with you meeting others, since we are roughly in the same area, and your intro likely won't be right next door.

Worry not though. You won't be left hanging if I have a say in it. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@,

@,

@,

@,

@@The Diver,

Are you guys/girl okay? Been a week since I last saw any of you and I'm getting kinda nervous that something bad happened. Perhaps you just forgot, or waited for somepony else, granted, but getting worried for you. :/ . I hope you can respond soon, so that I can know that you're all okay at least. I miss you all. ^_^

@@Littlecandylulu903,

And I'm so very, Very sorry for not responding to you earlier. I hadn't noticed there was a page more that had shown *facehoof*. If you're still wanting to play here, we'd love your company, but if it have been too long and you found something else I can understand. It's on me in that case after all. :)

Still, I hope to hear from you, if for nothing else then to know that you found another fun place to hang out. Don't want you bored after all. ^_^

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom

*Huggles and gives muffins*

Sorry about that Blitz! I just haven't been getting any notifications for it recently, so I looked it over really quick and.... I think I sorta lost my place.. Not sure where I was last.  :blush: