Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if a more "mature" episode was aired?

chirox the pony

What if they released an episode of FIM which involved

swearing

Ponified ... like Buck ... maybe

sex jokes

Reminds me of the Celestia joke in Lesson Zero ... "Now if you excuse me, I am expecting some mail"

drug references

Inspiration Manifestation

extreme violence

Over a Barrel ... ever been hit by a pie tin ... OUCH man ... ouch.

• Brohoof 7

What if they released an episode of FIM which involved swearing, sex jokes, drug references, and extreme violence, how would you react and what do you think it would be like?

Swearing is not going to happen. 

Sex Jokes are everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised if they were already included.

Drug references... They referenced drug addiction in G1, just sayin'

And Extreme Violence... Without blood? Possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwZ4suij8oM

• Brohoof 2

What if they released an episode of FIM which involved swearing, sex jokes, drug references, and extreme violence, how would you react and what do you think it would be like?

So it would be like some show belonging on Spike TV?.....

But if you meant "mature" as in, the generally higher level of maturity in the "themes" explored in the comic books ( example: how people can be corrupted by evil ), then I would be all for that. :)

Its all in a round about subtle sort of way but they already have all that.

If your looking for something a bit more "blunt" I doubt you'll get it.

But I for one wouldn't mind it should they go there as long as its handled properly and not slung in with garbage pail humor

This won't make it look mature at all

• Brohoof 2

Ok so a big big big big big no to the OP....... Ponies woul;dnot translate well, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, to a family guy type detal.

Parents would be up in arms.

However i do think its about time MLP did a drug episode, because its important to teach kids the dangers of peer pressure, and doing something that dosent seem right.Something like this can easily translate to MLP well and only the most stupid parents would complain about it.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm... I personally would not be a fan. I mean it would probably be amusing, but it would defeat most of the values I take from the show.   :)

It wouldn't take from the values. Like if Tirek said to Twilight 'I am going to Fuck you up' that is not bad for virtue because he is the bad guy and he is angry. And in putting your hoof down they replaced fuck with feather the insult is the same I don't care = I don't give a fuck = I don't give a feather

• Brohoof 1