Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom,@@Driz, Serenade flips the page, listening to Ziggy and Trinket talk. She idly played with her locket as she read, it was a habit she had picked up ages ago and never really got out it. Kinda like nibbling on a hoof, or preening your wings when you already had. It was probably a dangerous thing to do, but it was a habit.  

@@Blitz Boom,

Blood Drops blinked at the filly getting ready to lick her. She stopped as Nerzhei reminded her about her disease. She snorted amused, she almost forgot..... Again . "Nearly" she remarked, she had almost caused the filly to be a walking zombie as well. Well luckily the dragon was here to stop her doing, some silly things. Blood nodded she didn't want to infect anyone intentionally, though she had done that a few times already. . "I forgot" she blinked.  

"So you can go right off and fix me now right?" she asked Nerzhei. After all it was only going to be a matter of time where she did accidentally infect some pony and Nerzhei wasn't going to be around forever to tell her to stop touching everyone, she blinked at the dragon waiting for her to lead the way. she seemed to know the way around quite alot. "How do you know the filly? Shes not your's is she?" she asked blinking.

That would be a very awkward family tree to explain. She thought to herself, she blinked, though Nerzhei wouldn't appreciate her speculation. Blood however knew about more strangeness within Equestria, her disease was one of them.

"We need anything before we get started? I don't think it wise to interrupt the procedure, since it could take a long period of time, and I don't want to accidentally infect anyone" she added. "You might want to put your filly indoors while we do this too. Just in case I nudge her or she picks up something I've touched" she advised.

@@Blitz Boom

Ametrine jumped as the conversation was moved back to her, and when she heard the question asked of her, she gave an uneasy smile.

"Yeah, I was, uh, a blacksmith!  I made this myself," she answered as she knocked a hoof against her breastplate.  "I made enough money to support myself and my brother.  It was quite a lucrative trade."

@@Blitz Boom,

Ginger Lightning  started to walk over... if the unicorn perhaps  saw out  of the corner of her eye or happened to glance in the general direction of Ginger she would probably notice that in the shade of the forest's canopy Ginger's eyes glowed green... Her hooves also would sound like a changeling's...It would seem until she gets into better lighting that a changeling was approaching... 

@@Blitz Boom

Derplight let out a a small sigh of relief. His disguise wasn't immediately blown. Even by the other...can you call it a changeling? He didn't know, but he did feel an innate desire to help the poor thing. She clearly suffered from Chrysalis' reign. But no clue what could have done this to poor Brittle. One question remained in Derplight's mind, what in the hive is an Evergrown?

He simply waved to Brittle in response to Briar's bow. Derplight was completely foreign to pony customs, let alone Evergrown.He simply didn't know what the proper response was. Nopony has ever bowed to him, he was the one who always bowed. Chrysalis, in retrospect, wasn't the kindest.

"Um, yes. I'm from way out of town. And volunteer for what? Isn't this how the town looks like normally?" Derplight looked around at all the houses in various disrepair. "I just thought that this town wasn't like the ones I visited before." He shrugged.

@Derplight Sperkle

Briar let out a small sigh and waved a hoof out towards the more or less demolished parts of town.

"A few days ago, this town was a peaceful, delightful little place. Nothing seemed to really happen in the area, and then from nowhere, this thing seemingly erupted from empty air and began to attack. I am sad to say that I do not know much of what happened yesterday during the attack itself, though I were there however. I need sound, smells and wind to orient myself about things, and at the same time, a minor tornado had engulfed the town as well, so the signals were rather scrambled for me. Though I can tell you that they managed to defeat the creature and make it meet a likely far overdue demise.

For now, the locals are trying their best to rebuild the town, which is one of the reasons we are here actually. I wished to aid the town as well as I could whilst I heal, and I have brought Brittle along for socializing purposes. which reminds me, that I do apologize if she does not speak herself right now. She does not have the best of experiences with ponies you see, so it takes her a time to gauge others generally before trusting enough to go onward to speaking with them. She is a lovely individual though, I assure you."

As for Brittle, Derplight were correct in assuming that she couldn't break his cover. She were extremely poor at judging if others were or weren't changelings, so unless he dropped his disguise in front of her, chances were that she'd never know.

========================================================================================================

"I have eternity to spend, so most times will do really. Long as it does not interfere with my work, though I have my doubts that it will."

Vivid followed the mare with her eyes as she began to look towards somepony that seemingly called the performers of tonight in again. For what purpose she didn't really know, but it had likely something to do with repeat business based off performance. That, or she had just watched a three hour audition, which would make her feel dreadful about what she had done, and definitely make it something which she would one day get back at Cadence for.

"As for places, it matters little to me either. You would be surprised where I can find access, though I refuse to show if it is near a source of holy energy or harmony. Those energies makes me feel nauseous from the exposure."

==============================================================================

Jelly makes big eyes when she hears that this really is an alicorn. Not just because she hadn't really seen one herself before, apart from the glances of Princess Luna, and because she honestly thought that only mares could be alicorns. She had never even heard of a male one before, including in the history books.

"Well okay sir, I'll try and explain then. My name's Jelly Drop, and I'm a half pegasus, half bat bat pony. This place here is Ponyville, a town in Equestria, and I don't know the last one si- I mean, Lord Senvious. It just went *poff* and you were there. Perhaps somepony teleported you here?"

She looked deep into the slit eyes of the alicorn, with awe written in her own. It were pretty unique eyes, just as this were - far as she were concerned at least - a pretty unique pony too. Although he did have a flowy mane and tail like the princesses, so not totally unique, but that was likely an alicorn thing, like the long horns.

His cutie marks was a bit strange though. Looked like a tornado, which made her think that he was some sort of... Prince of storms? Was a pretty cool title if it was, but she'd find that out in time, hopefully.

=====================================================================================================

@GingerLightning

There wouldn't be much in the way of stealth for Ginger, as Meeko picked up on her scent, looked over, and then started to yip excitedly at her, between yelps from having another needle pulled out of his hide.

The mare that were working on him simply looked to the side where he did, and then saw that they had a visitor. From the looks of things, a changeling one at that. Rather peculiar, since he hadn't taken them for keeping pets, but considering the tail wagging and such from the runt, the evidence made a compelling case.

"I take it that this one belongs to you?"

Her voice wasn't threatening, scared or anything at the sight of Ginger though. It was calm, and sounded like much the same tone you'd use if you simply tried to make small talk. She didn't stoop her methodical removal of the needles either, though something did flow up from the bag after she saw Ginger that looked like a crystal needle with a strange, dark-green liquid within it. If it wasn't because it wasn't filled to the brim, you'd likely not be able to tell, but there were a pin-prick of air on the upper part of the thin inside, so if she looked, she'd be able to see that.

The crystal needle were floated to the mare's shoulder, where it hovered with the bottom tip being pointed towards the ground, a few inches away from her skin, but nothing else happened with it for now, as she turned slightly to get a better frontal look on the approaching changeling, with a look in her eyes as if she were analyzing the being she were encountering.

===========================================================================

@Hazard Time

"The blacksmith in Ponyville looks like he's doing good too. I don't really talk with him that much, but he's a nice pony. Don't mind me rummaging through the metal he had to discard to look for stuff I can use, long as I don't make a mess. Something about not wanting to have it look like he got raccoons I think?"

She scratched her head a little and tried to think of what the blacksmith had said exactly, but drew a blank. It had been one of them long couple of days again when he had found her there, looking through after springs, and had at first not been very happy about it, because it could be all sorts of dangerous, but since he had found that no matter how many times he sent Blitz away she'd just come back, he caved after a half day and just said to her to make sure not to make a mess or break anything. Though it did also help that he found out that Blitz needed the metal for more things than to play with. She needed it to make sure she had some sort of roof over her head that wasn't leaking all the time.

The filly was self sufficient enough and didn't need much really. Some shelter to take the worst of the wind, a roof to hold the water out, and a comfy place to sleep did well enough in her shed. She just needed to try and be able to fix things if they went badly at times, because there didn't come anypony else to do it for her. Especially when it came to the roof, though what she'd do when winter came, she hadn't thought on yet.

It wasn't much she slept anyway though. Trying to sleep sometimes gave ways for her to start thinking on her life, of what might have been before she woke up out here, and other parts of her existence that she really didn't like to, as it tended to make her sad. Hence, she worked, helped, and whatever else she could to keep distance to it, or any downtime to think on things like this, and then just rested when she either passed out, or were majorly tired already so it didn't take all that long.

"Why did you make armor by the way? Is it dangerous where you're from?"

========================================================================

@BloodDrops

"Blitz are one of several ponies who are in parts responsible for me being in Equestria. And no, she isn't mine. The thought alone that ponies and dragons could even mix is -"

She paused herself, as a vivid image from her book appeared in her mind. A faded image there, granted, but a clear one of a dragon and a pony wandering some nondescript streets, with a row of children wandering in behind them that carried clear traits of both reptilian and equine descend. It were one of the pages that really tested her about the validity of this book, but thus far she hadn't found too much evidence to support it being fake, which left her doubtful about this. Too doubtful to straight up claim it to be ludicrous.

"- an under-documented assumption at best. And as for what we are to do now is simple: We follow her to the forge, get some metal, and then I start to form it into something workable. Depending on what I have to work with, I have several things to keep track of that I can't leave, and I'll have Lotus keep an eye on you two then, just to make sure."

Some complaining were heard from the critter on her shoulder, but Nerzhei just rolled her eyes and started to follow the way the filly had run off to.

"Bicker all you want Lotus, I'm not keeping those two unsupervised, and you're the only one I have here. You'll just make sure that the two doesn't physically touch for a little while. I'm sure the three of you will all survive not having me watching the lot of you for twenty minutes, right?"

The comment were directed at the both of them, though if they would get that would be anyone's guess.

=========================================================================

@Moonlit

@Driz

"I graduated my classes back in Las Pegasus last year, and got my license to practice medicine. The big thing is back home, but I have my serial number with me, just in case."

Ziggy reaches up and removes the frames on her face, then flips it and shows Trinket the lines of text engraved along the top, and down the stick that keeps them on her ears. From left to right it goes with her name, then the serial number that were needed if they had to authenticate her, and then the school she had graduated from.

"Usually it takes a while longer for ponies to get through it, but I've been in the hospital for most of my life, so I grew up and memorized stuff well, so I got mostly good grades through and popped out the other side as a full fledged doctor. Doesn't say here though, but I specialize in bone related injuries, and setting bone back into their sockets in case they pop out. You'd be surprised how often I had to do that.

And yeah, It can be hard at times, like all through yesterday until I went *poff* out of the sky, but I love to help, and knowing that somepony is safe because of the work I do makes it all worth it. You must like to help others too, since you make toys, right? I bet you make all the foals get a big smile on their face when they come to your store, yes?"

=============================================================================

@EQ_Theta

"You have other powers, but I can't help you with those. Mother said she might, if you didn't figure out yourself, but that is her. I am just me, and all I know is finding and moving."

Omen's kind were a race of vast, untapped potential in the hands of the right creator, but like with most of them, she had never been infused with anything resembling magical abilities when she had gotten a master. The drain they would feel when forming them tended to make most of their masters stop when the sibling had taken form, instead of going on when the chance where there to add more, just as Discord had done. Hence, all she had that wasn't of a physical design, was the gate making and her ability to track others by *smell*, which left her unable to teach Lin anything from experience, when it came to what magical abilities she actually had.

"The last gates you made were strange too. They didn't go to our home first, but directly to where you wanted. I think those are called a portal? But what about home? Can you open to there too? I think this is a place to begin, yes. Let me see you try Lin."

She looked expectantly on Lin, to see what would happen this time. If she could seamlessly open a portal to there too, like she had opened one to the forest they ended in earlier, the influence of her magic would likely be pretty strong. Even if the portal didn't seem stable, as long as she could see a glimpse of home, she would think this to be something impressive. Granted, still something that could be trained to be faster, stabler, etc. but still intriguing.

==============================================================================

@dragon4111

k1ItOq3.png

(got an image made for Clayton. Just imagine a few pockets in his jacket.)

"Sounds like a good idea, yes, but I do need to get this delivered first. Perhaps you two can go there on your own for the time being whilst I make my way with this? I shall hopefully not be too long."

He wouldn't wait before he would be on his way again, leaving the others behind, if they were still intend on going to the bakery. Or well, Draco were at least, whilst Long Stare... Well, she were going wherever her neighbor were, that was pretty much a given, though she hadn't thought about the bakery before this moment really. She didn't go there often, as there were so many ponies there usually, which just made her more nervous, but if Draco wanted to go...

"I'll come w-with you Draco."

ttNvMVo.png

(Presenting: Long Stare)

====================================================================

@asdfmovienerd39

"Time traveler? Dude, you can't even get into my head since I block out that fancy little mind magic of yours, and now you try to pawn me off as a time traveler? You got some weird jokes running in that head of yours."

As far as Null were concerned, this were a joke of some sort to try and liven the mood, though she didn't really get it. Perhaps it was the sort that were over her head, or just made more sense if you were a local, but whatever the case were, she didn't get it.

What she did get though, where some noise started to come from the room where the two griffon's were in. What exactly where a little hard to tell, but... Did she hear the rustling of chains per chance?

===================================================================================

@asdfmovienerd39

"Hey hey, don't loose hope dude. Just because you can't feel a heart beat here, doesn't mean they're dead. Might just be that they're elsewhere. This place have fallen apart after all. They could be in the hospital too."

Sea Breeze weren't looking over at Deadpan, so if there had been bodies found, he couldn't tell right now. Hadn't been any indicator of it at least yet of what he had heard, other than what sounded like Deadpan giving up hope from not feeling anything around the ruined house.

====================================================================

@Shineling

"I-I'm just happy to help Mrs. Cake."

Which were not a lie, that was for sure. She were so used to others making her leave, her having to run, or Null telling her to be wary of trusting certain groups that seemed inviting, that she could barely remember anymore when she were able to ask if she could help, and others were happy that she were around. And in a kitchen to boot then? It were one of the places she sometimes dreamed of being in freely, and now she were. At least for now.

The warmth didn't bother her a bit, as what you could consider her specialty included a lot more heat than this, though the myriad of smells took her a half minute to soak in before she got her bearings right. She wasn't used to this sort of mixtures, though it did smell well, although... There were a few where she might personally think they could use a pinch of something sour to even out the sweet smells, but that was a personal preference, and she shouldn't mess with Storm's food. Not unless he asked her to at least.

She lifted a hoof and waved at Storm to get his attention a little bit, before saying something about why she were here.

"Hi storm. I-I'm just going to see what I can find that could be used in a s-stew or soup. Just ask me if you need my help anywhere, o-okay?"

With that she opened a nearby cabinet and had a look at what she had to work with, which at first looked fine, but as she spotted something that seemed familiar in the back, she lost the focus on those things, as she took a hoof in and gently pulled out a sealed bag of what looked like dried, thick roots, with the color of tar.

Void hadn't seen Midnight Roots since Troy, so this were a surprise to her, though why the bag seemed barely touched wasn't. Midnight Root were an extremely unforgiving vegetable, that if you didn't prepare it exactly right would end up giving off a taste and smell so bitter that it could scare a flock of oxen away from you. Though itf it were done right, and the proper things added to it, it could be a pleasant, spicy ingredient, as long as she could just find some other things.

This set the course for her at least. The times when Storm wouldn't call for her, she would be focused on making a Tazonia Stew and if she didn't mess up the first attempt at the root, maybe even a big pot of Vultura Soup. Hopefully the locals didn't hate spicy food.

• Brohoof 2

Jelly makes big eyes when she hears that this really is an alicorn. Not just because she hadn't really seen one herself before, apart from the glances of Princess Luna, and because she honestly thought that only mares could be alicorns. She had never even heard of a male one before, including in the history books.

"Well okay sir, I'll try and explain then. My name's Jelly Drop, and I'm a half pegasus, half bat bat pony. This place here is Ponyville, a town in Equestria, and I don't know the last one si- I mean, Lord Senvious. It just went *poff* and you were there. Perhaps somepony teleported you here?"

She looked deep into the slit eyes of the alicorn, with awe written in her own. It were pretty unique eyes, just as this were - far as she were concerned at least - a pretty unique pony too. Although he did have a flowy mane and tail like the princesses, so not totally unique, but that was likely an alicorn thing, like the long horns.

His cutie marks was a bit strange though. Looked like a tornado, which made her think that he was some sort of... Prince of storms? Was a pretty cool title if it was, but she'd find that out in time, hopefully.

Lord Senvious nods. "Now you don't need to refer to me by formal titles or whatever... Bah! I'm a rogue. As to your question, I have literally no clue. So you don't know the last one Ey? Well I live in a village of ali- I said too much there....didn't I? Now since you are young... wheres your parents? Anyone in charge I can talk to? Those 2 rumoured Moon and Sun alicorns perhaps?" He has started to use his regular tone. And seemed a bit fearful or frantic when he gave the information that he lives in a village of Alicorns. 

He thinks this pony is strange. But doesn't want to bring anything up since he doesn't want to offend Jelly Drop. He also seems to have a younger attitude, unlike the wise and mature Celestia and Luna.

Edited by NightMare Star.

@Blitz Boom

@Shineling

Draco couldn't help but looked at Long Stare and said "I'm going to envy the guy or gal who get's you as their special somepony," he chuckled slightly as he walked to the bakery with a grin on his face. "Though I haven't been around lately I've been hearing they recently got a piano," Draco stated with a grin on his face.

@@Blitz Boom

"Okie Dokie Void!" Storm responded happily, "And the same goes for you, let me know if you need any help with anything!" He then lifted a spoon of curry to taste test. "Hmmm..." He hummed in thought as he gave a sip, before his face scrunched up slightly and he gave a fiery- literally, in which flames shot from his mouth- burp. "Perfect! The Dragonfire Curry is ju~st spicy enough." With that said, he took the pot and placed the completed curry aside, making sure the lid was on nice and tight to keep it hot. "Next thing to be ready should be the Cream of Mushroom and the Rice. Mm... Cream of Mushroom soup over Rice, yummy!"

@@Blitz Boom,

¨ok then meet me in the Everfree forest that where she would most likely be so there.

¨tomorow at..¨

*thinks for a second

¨9:00¨

*guard waves at her

¨i think that's my quo well meet me everfree forest 9:00 got it¨

¨ill make sure soda pop, which is my friend's name, will come¨

stuff

"It wasn't a joke, but it seems your anti-magic barrier is putting my telepathy 'on the fritz'. It for some reason told me you were a time traveler. I apologize." Zen bowed her head, then looked to the room with the griffon's. Her eyes widened and, in a hurry, she started to gallop incredibly fast towards that room, clearly worried something bad happened.

-------------------------

"I know my girlfriend, man...She's not one to run. Her folk are....were too weak to physically move anywhere without time, something they clearly didn't have...Plus, I can smell rotting meat." Deadpan sighed, sniffing the air. He then lifted up a piece of cardboard, the one the smell was coming from, and if one were to listen closely he began to sob quietly.

"Just as I expected..."

@@Moonlit@@Blitz Boom

Trinket listened with admiration as Ziggy told her about the medicine school. It was quite orderly of her to keep all of that information inscribed onto her glasses. The blue mare kept wondering just how meaningful it must be to hold the title of an authorized doctor. It was a very beautiful job - one which Trinket respected, but would never be able to endure. She'd most likely faint at the first sight of some measly blood, or even a simple graze. Besides, her entire body visibly cringed at the mention of snapping broken bones back into place. Just imagining the sound something like that would create gave her chills from mane to tail. She soon shook those thoughts off in order to be able to respond.

"Well... Yeah, I... I guess I'm able to help ponies in my line of work, as well." She looked away towards the ground, somewhat sheepish. "All of those children that come to our store everyday, searching for something so simple as a toy... A plaything... So trivial to us, but it means just so much to them. It's kinda like a kick-start to their imagination, y'know? It's how they're able to express themselves, how they're able to feel and perceive the world around them while still so innocent and fragile... By playing. By having fun and laughing with their friends... I'm truly grateful for being able to provide that sort of special moment in a foal's life. There's nothing more sincere in this universe than their smiles. And if they're happy, I'm happy!" She sighed, just then noticing that her face had brightened up like a Christmas tree. "Heheh... Call me Cheddar, 'cause I sure am getting cheesy over here! Heh... Sorry..." She cleared her throat, before grabbing another nearby muffing and taking a bite. Dad-jokes had always been one of her bad habits.

Edited by Driz

@@Blitz Boom,

"Yeah that timber pup belongs to me...I've been looking for him." Ginger Lightning said as she wondered what the Chrystal needle was for... A bit of a breeze blew a few small branches aside letting some sun light through the forest canopy...Revealing More of Ginger Lightning's face,mane, and colors...Not quite changeling...Not quite pony...More of both...

@@Driz,  @@Blitz Boom, Serenade stops reading, looks up at Trinket "Did you.....you and my father would get along, scratch that....you and my father would need to have the Fun Police called on you." She shakes her head, chuckling to herself. She goes back to reading and fiddling with her locket, whose band is starting to fray at the ends, loosening it. 

@@Blitz Boom

'Yeah... I can already see the problems right now."

Lin remarked, initially with a sarcastic comment but quickly wishing she didn't. It was true just how much room for error is already present. She didn't know when, or if, they'll meet Solasan anytime soon. Even if they did, she wasn't fully aware of how much of her magic was taken away from her.

"I'll give this one a shot but who knows if we'll even make it back here or if we have to walk back to the village. The last time didn't get us close and we had to be escorted here. We're unlikely going to have that the second time around but it's still worth a try. Besides, we should give your mother the courtesy of letting her know of what's going on."

Taking several deep breaths in, Lin channelled her energy inwards and with each breath, placed the image of Omen's abode in her mind. She locked away every other thought for the meantime and focused on where she wanted to go, and slowly reached one claw outward and waved it about. A small hole in the space before her emerged and grew larger with every breath; the image in her mind slowly became reality and halted when it was just about as big as her. 

"It's a start." Lin opened her eyes and marvelled at what she just performed before placing one foot into the gate. "Sen can handle himself while elder Ghilan is looking after him. Let's say hi to your mother." She finished with a smile and walked right in to the other side. 

@EQ_Theta

"I can always get us back. I have several of their trails."

It were the only thing Omen said as she watched Lin straining her mind and focusing all she could until eventually, a hole started to form in the air, and the darkness of her home came into view.

The results where there then, she couldn't say anything about that, but the speed wasn't high in making these, and if she had to use all her focus, what then if it was an emergency? Yes, there were things to train, and things Omen could do then. Distract her during her tests, set limits, make her do this again and again until she couldn't any longer. This sounded like training she could help with, by just giving it time and pressing onward. A simple thing in theory.

Yet for now, a gate were open and she followed Lin through it. Into their home with no name, to meet a Mother who would hopefully have time to speak with them, before they had to leave and find Sen again.

"Yes, let us go meet Mother. Hopefully she is done with the new siblings by now."

There were no indicator of anything when they got through at least. Considering the residents were unformed blobs, blending into the shifting landscape, telling if anypony new had gotten here would be virtually impossible, unless you already knew all the other siblings, which tended to be something only those who had yet found a master did. Others missed some now and again. Even Omen, and that is in spite of her spending several millennia more or less here constantly.

=================================================================

@Moonlit

@Driz

"There's nothing better than to help others, and especially the small ones. Toys, bandages, food, etc. There is plenty of things to make them feel better depending on the situation, and it really makes everything so much better when you see a big smile on their tiny, cutesie-wutesie faces."

Ziggy seemed to freeze where she stood, with a big, almost crazy-happy grin plastered over her face as she remember back the last time that she had been to the bakery and she had been able to play with the Cake twins. The little rascals liked to play with the rhyming, nutty zegasus, and there were little more that she cared about in the there and now than to hear their little giggles. She could really see it for her if she focused on it, which were basically the reason for why she didn't move right now. She had frozen from pure glee.

It would last a few minutes, but at least Fah'lina seemed to focus on the puns from Trinket for now, as she looked over at the pony and chuckled a little, before letting go of the empty wrapper her treat had been in, and scurrying along the table a little towards the toy maker and began a game of charades, that either meant that she wanted to hear more bad puns, or that something had crawled into her mouth and were about to burst out through her stomach. It could be kinda hard to see for the uninitiated.

Unfortunately, she didn't pay attention to the fraying thread on Serenade's locket, and Ziggy were still tuned out from the outside world for a little bit, so in case something happened within the next... 40 seconds or so, involving that string, there was likely going to be some screaming involved rather soon, as Trinket would learn that the mimic weren't the one with the biggest jaws in this household.

=================================================================================

@GingerLightning

"Strange pet to choose, but I have heard worse."

Another needle were pulled out of Meeko as the strange pony looked at the approaching changeling once more. Or rather, what seemed like some parts of a changeling. A half-breed per chance? She hadn't personally met any hybrids like this before, but changelings were equine creatures with a strong ability to adjust, all the way down to the molecular level. It was the parasitic parts of them, she were sure, but it made it possible that one could have mixed with what she assumed were a pegasi at this point. Rather fascinating, yet it wasn't the time for her to examine this case. She were using enough of her free time as it were on the pup, and the sort of tests she had in mind would either take time, or require her to get a pint of blood. Perhaps the later were possible, depending on how the events played out between them.

"I will need to finish removing the pins from your pet, but there isn't anything indicating the wounds are lasting. Their kind are resilient, and the bark closes fast. I would suggest washing him in a solution of 4,3% salt water though, on the back. It will alleviate it faster."

The needle with the strange fluid in were floated back to her back, and another one, this carrying a faintly pink liquid in it, replaced it instead. Though still with no explanation of what either of them were.

"I am Belladonna Venin. Who are you, little one?"

========================================================================

@asdfmovienerd39

Neither of them would be able to try to enter before the door opened, and Florence looked out on them.

She didn't look too good. Her face were swollen from tears, it appeared as if she had gotten ten years older from whatever had happened in there since they left, and as she spoke, her voice were almost cracking.

"P-Please come in."

When they got inside, they would be met with somepony else that didn't look too good, which were Pyhrus. He looked to be in a darker mood than he had been when they left him, and considering the hole in the floor, it appeared as if the sound they had heard were him getting some aggression out of his system, and aiming there instead of at his niece. A trickle of blood going over his stump showed that it had cost him, but it stopped not long after it had begun to roll down his prosthetic limb, so it wasn't too bad.

And yes, the limb were mentioned, as it were no longer in the case on the table, and instead were once more secured to his body, whilst the chains that had held him down appeared to be ripped over around halfway now, rather than torn out of the floor. In case this were going to end with a fight, he didn't have any restraints back, so hopefully this wasn't a setup.

====================================================================================

@asdfmovienerd39

"What are y- Awh man, not this. Not after all he have been through."

Sea Breeze averted his eyes from the broken forms of the ponies on the ground. A day had barely settled since the attack, but it seemed that it were enough to make a small smell linger in the air by now, which had unfortunately caught Deadpan's nose and lead him to them. The absolute last pony who should have to find them like this.

He took hold of Deadpan and pulled him into a hug, doing his best to comfort him as he felt the tears understandably roll down the pony's chin.

"I'm so sorry about this Deadpan. I can't imagine how you must feel right now."

He had been through this so many times that it was hard to describe, but never, even once, could he say that he understood the pain the families left behind had to go through. Each pain was unique, just like Deadpan's were, and the best he could do were to console him a little.

Or well... There were something more he could do, but it wasn't yet the time to mention this. It would come into play soon enough, when the situation was ready for it.

================================================================================

"Very well, I will keep you to your word then. Tomorrow, we will meet again."

With that, Vivid saw the performer wander off once more, and she too began to take a walk. Not towards the Everfree Forest though. She had plenty of time to get there, but there were a few things she had gotten a craving for whilst talking with this pony, though she would see if the place where she usually bought her mineral rock tea, and citrus scones were still open. She hadn't much time left if it were likely, so perhaps she should speed up the process a little.

With a smile on her lips, she took another step, and then dissipated into purple smog that seemingly vanished in the evening air.

The next day, five minutes to nine, Vivid were standing in place at the Castle of Two Sisters, in the Everfree Forest. It were not a promised meeting space, but she were not given one either. Simply a time, and the mention of the woods. This castle were pretty well placed within the forest however, so in five minutes, if she had not seen anything of the others, she could begin her search from here. It should prove an adequate starting point.

================================================================================

"A whole vil- Oh. I mean uhm.... That's nice sir."

Jelly clamped her hoof in front of her mouth when she were about to blurt out what Senivous had just been about to tell her. It were pretty clear what he had been about to say to her, and in surprise, she had been about to just repeat it like an awestruck parrot. But she had managed to stop herself, and go over into something more neutral and said in a lower tone too. It wasn't nice to share secrets, and it sounded like this were one of his. Which meant that she shouldn't say, and instead just move on to something else. Like helping him for example, as he had asked for.

"My mum's a long way away, in the capitol, but my daddy is in town. He's a guard for the princesses, so perhaps he can help you better. I think I saw him at the construction site with the others. Want me to get him, or bring you there, Senvious?"

It was at that point that somepony else got out to have a look at the Aalicorn in their midst, yet not one who would ask him questions. Jelly's fuzzy pet spider, Gary, had woken up from his nap and skittered out a few inched from the filly's mane. His red eyes were almost immediately transfixed on the alicorn when he saw him, feeling something in the air that he didn't like, before backing slowly back into Jelly's mane. After a few seconds, you would only be able to see the red eyes peering out from between the strands of hair.

Jelly didn't take notice of anything going on here, and just kept on smiling and awaiting an answer like it was nothing, which to her it would be even if she had noticed the spider coming forth. Gary acted strange around some ponies, so it wasn't much of a reason for her to be concerned.

==========================================================================

@@dragon4111

"S-Special somep-pony?"

Long Stare's face nearly exploded in red, which made one of the locals that passed them look a second time before moving on, unsure if he really saw the recluse wandering around with the courier whilst sporting a sculpted tomato for a face.

For once though, Stare didn't notice the looks of others directed her way. The line that Draco had said had done a number on her thought process, that were currently gone wild with vivid images of a certain, friendly neighbor of hers, going through stages of picking her up for dates, wearing a tuxedo next to her, whilst a priest looked at them both with a smile, or seeing him play with two small foals that looked an awfully lot like... Like...

Whilst Stare were lost in her own little, involuntary fantasy world for the time being, over at the bakery, something might come into view for Draco. That being, that the bakery were closed.

A sign were set upon the locked door that spoke of where they were now, in regards to helping with feeding the town, and that if it were urgent, they could find them there. Which on the negative side did mean that they had to go a bit longer for something to eat, but on a positive one, that food still wasn't off the table, so to speak. They just had to move a bit more for it.

==========================================================================

@Shineling

Void gave a strange stare as she saw the flame burst out of Storm's mouth, but she didn't comment it outright. It sounded like it was just a rather special curry that had some bite to it, and the flame was a side effect. Sounded stronger than something she had tried before, but she were going to have a go at least, that were for sure. Spicy food had always been something that went around back home, though they did try and even it out instead of just going for heat. But perhaps this were too. She'd find out in due time, but for now, she had to keep going with her own dishes.

She had been able to find quite a bit of things in this kitchen that she didn't think she would have, which left her with plenty of the ingredients that she needed, but just needing to actually get them done and prepared in the right order, which did look a bit weird likely, as for example, she had to take six metal spikes normally used for some degree of grilled food, cover them in the crushed remains of three spices that she had rolled in vinegar oil, and then jab them through what looked like a red ball of kale, before setting it to roast over a weak fire.

She knew how it looked, but it tended to be the only ways to really get the taste incorporated properly in this one, since it again, where a problematic ingredient.

Things wouldn't smell all too good around her either for the first twenty minutes or so, but after that, and as the variously prepared ingredients began to be incorporated with eachother into the stew and soup she had wanted, it began to get into a spicy, rich smell that mingled from her side of the kitchen, which finally made her give off somewhat of a big smile. She hadn't had any accidents or wasted any of the harder to come by ingredients, and from this point on, it was mostly down to just tasting and making sure it ended up well.

Not just yet though. If anypony were crazy enough for that, they'd find a taste that would seem like how broken dreams and misery would taste. But from five minutes and onwards? Yes, then it would start to take form.

• Brohoof 1

"A whole vil- Oh. I mean uhm.... That's nice sir."

Jelly clamped her hoof in front of her mouth when she were about to blurt out what Senivous had just been about to tell her. It were pretty clear what he had been about to say to her, and in surprise, she had been about to just repeat it like an awestruck parrot. But she had managed to stop herself, and go over into something more neutral and said in a lower tone too. It wasn't nice to share secrets, and it sounded like this were one of his. Which meant that she shouldn't say, and instead just move on to something else. Like helping him for example, as he had asked for.

"My mum's a long way away, in the capitol, but my daddy is in town. He's a guard for the princesses, so perhaps he can help you better. I think I saw him at the construction site with the others. Want me to get him, or bring you there, Senvious?"

It was at that point that somepony else got out to have a look at the Aalicorn in their midst, yet not one who would ask him questions. Jelly's fuzzy pet spider, Gary, had woken up from his nap and skittered out a few inched from the filly's mane. His red eyes were almost immediately transfixed on the alicorn when he saw him, feeling something in the air that he didn't like, before backing slowly back into Jelly's mane. After a few seconds, you would only be able to see the red eyes peering out from between the strands of hair.

Jelly didn't take notice of anything going on here, and just kept on smiling and awaiting an answer like it was nothing, which to her it would be even if she had noticed the spider coming forth. Gary acted strange around some ponies, so it wasn't much of a reason for her to be concerned.

Lord Senvious sighs. "Bring me there. So these rumors about these Moon and Sun Alicorns are true? Hmm... Perhaps your dad may be able to show me them or somethin'." He says, ignoring the spider. He doesn't really care about such creatures and is more focused on the thought of the 2 princesses, Jell's dad and meeting him. 

Edited by NightMare Star.

@@Blitz Boom

As the cooks continued their work, the kitchen continued to fill with delicious aromas. Storm looked over to check on how Void was doing. "Oh, that's interesting. I've never seen anypony prepare a dish like that!" the blue pony commented with a smile, "It looks pretty good!" He then took a whiff, causing his ears to spin like fans as a dumbstruck expression crossed his muzzle. "Whoo-wee, pretty stinky though.. Guessing it's not done just yet." Storm guessed with a smile.

Later, as she worked on it, Storm took another whiff. "Mmm, smelling pretty great."

Edited by Shineling

@@Blitz Boom,

suddenly vivid heard whispering from the woods

¨ok ,do I have to meet her¨ 

¨yes soda you do¨

¨really you know i dont whant to scare anypony ¨

¨i know but she has something to do with demons so you want scare her¨

¨ok i trust you¨

*the two ponys came to the calstle and saw vivid 

¨ill introduce you¨

*i wisper

¨hey vivid this is soda pop the one we talked about¨

*the look of the pegasus was unapealling she was very dameged she had a scare on her face and a eye patch, she had fethers

missing from her wings and a big bloddy hoove with a bandeged over it she was a green color and her hair was rainbow and her

cutie marck had a rainbow with a soda can under it 

¨h-h-hi i am soda pop you must be vivid¨

*soda pop who was behinde me sudenllly rushed up to vivid and lokkied at her studenly then shaked a little bit an d whent behinde me again

¨sory about that that was well you know the de-emon¨

@Blitz Boom

Draco sighed to himself. "Well we'll have to wait for the food," Draco stated as he looked at his blushing companion. He smiled gently at her. "Your a very sweet mare Long Stare," Draco whispered gently into her ear. He smiled gently at Long Stare a he sang a song for her. He was shy about his voice. He mostly thought that his voice suck. And when the last line of the song came about he whispered into her ear "I love you," he chuckled as he started to walk away as he was currently humming to himself. He looked behind him and asked "You coming?"

@@Blitz Boom

Misty floated down. "Clearly, you've never lost your entire species to them." Misty mumbled with a growl. Not even considering Chow's words. She held that fact close to herself. She would judge every changeling from that, maybe she should hold back on responses until she got answers.

Astral's hoofs poured dark magic, which started to turn a different color than black; Blue, which was Astral's hereditary aura color. "He..." She looked at Chow as the magic from her hooves dying down, her gem glowing again, as it had completely stopped when she used dark magic. "He cried at our shouting." She put her hoof down. "We attacked first." She let a tear flow down her face, the gem on her necklace glowed brightly, turning a blue-ish color, now resembling the color of a sapphire. She calmly walked outside, as the door was still open. "Come on Misty, let's bring in our stuff." She spoke with barely any emotion, other than regret. Throughout this, her gem had completely changed color, looking like a sapphire.

Misty followed Astral, giving her necklace occasional glances. Wondering if she accidentally transmuted it, rolling her eyes at the idea. "Sure, I'm going to need something to do after that mess." She looked at Chow. "Maybe I'll look into changing my view on changelings. But my experiences will make that difficult." She explained, leaving the house to the wagon.

Edited by Lloyd

"Ginger Lightning nice to meet you! "Ginger Lightning said walking  up to the pony....

"I have a few questions to ask you though...Like why are there pins in Meeko and what do those needles full of strange liquids do?"She asked quite curious about the green and pink liquids.

Edited by GingerLightning

Lance slowly trotted off the train and onto the front area of the Ponyville Train Station. Alright! Time to start a new life in a new town! I'm so excited! Lance looked around, bewildered at what he saw. A huge, lively town lay before him, and he was soon going to be part of it. He had heard great things about Ponyville. It was much, much better than his former home already, and Lance hadn't been there for more than a minute. Lance glanced down at a slip of paper he was carrying. The small cottage on Manehattan Way. Heh, why name a street in ponyville after another city? Oh well. I'll have to get used to it. Also on the paper were directions on how to get to the address from the train station. Lance messed with his hoodie and began venturing into Ponyville. Life bustled around him as Lance made his way to Manehattan Way. Delicious smells from the Bakery wafted into Lance's snout, and he wished he could purchase a fresh cupcake. He quickly erased the thought from his mind to avoid getting distracted, and continued on his way. I can't believe my parents are letting me use their extra cottage! That was so nice of them... After a few more minutes of wandering around Ponyville, Lance finally arrived at a small cottage on Manehattan Way. His paper told him the key was under the welcome mat, and it was. Lance unlocked the door and ventured inside. There was no furniture, and the place looked sort of abandoned inside. I'll need to get some furniture in here at some point. But first, I need to get situated. Lance reread the slip of paper, as he had done hundreds of times on the train ride to Ponyville. We got you a temporary job at Bot Doggers, and your shifts start tomorrow. Bot Doggers is near your cottage, you should be able to see it. Take orders from the manager, and you'll be fine. - Mom and Dad. "Well.." Lance mumbled to himself, "A new life. That's crazy. I hope I don't mess it up..."

@@Blitz Boom

This little filly was probing for way too much information.  Still, if there was one thing Ametrine knew how to do, it was to adapt.  She needed a lie to throw her off, or at least a half-truth to disinterest her.

"Crime is a bigger problem in Manehattan than most think it is.  I did most of my business with the police, and I saved quite a few lives."  There we go.  Not exactly the truth, but not exactly a lie either, if seen from a certain angle.