open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

"Well shoot," Draco said as he placed the unconscious mare onto his back. She was rather light for a mare. But then again he was light weight because of his bones. "Well she fainted friend," Draco stated with a grin on his face. He had a slight blush on his face. "Well let's hope she'll wake up.

@@Blitz Boom

"Attack?" Lance's eyes popped open, his tiredness forgotten. "What attack? I mean, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about right now. This isn't a joke, right?" He looked behind Alonsus, half expecting to see a new crater or something in front of him. But no, it looked as it had when Lance had walked into his cottage. "I'd like to know more about this 'attack' you're talking about."

@@Blitz Boom, Cresent was surprised by the request seeing how the feline was trying to be subtle about the request, probably a feline thing.

"upstairs in the map room theirs a few box's with papers in them but that's about it nothing important so there yours" the thestrals said low enough for the youngster not to hear.

Seeing the colt clean up after himself impressed the batpony glad to see the youngster had manors even with his ruff upbringing. He helped himself to a 2nd bowl before cleaning up himself and helped the youngster get to bed by pulling a lever that made the couch flip over to reveal a well sized mattress complete with sheets and all.

(ooc time skip to when they set out?)

@@Blitz Boom

Astral looked at Chow. "Well I had checked earlier, the rooms are rather empty." She said approaching the stairs. "Misty, why don't you help carry your stuff upstairs?"

Misty walked up to Astral, holding the Twilight Sparkle plushie. "I got that dealt with." She said walking past Astral and upstairs.

"Oh..." Astral was then struck with another realization a she looked to Misty, Misty did not have much stuff. "Soo Chow, are you planning to live here with us. Or do you got other ideas?" She asked turning her head to Chow, Misty's ear turning to Astral saying that as she went up the stairs.

Misty was now upstairs, trying to find a small room, as she didn't need anything overly large for herself. Coming across a nice and small one. And a large one, seemed Astral may end up using it, would even fit another pony, she chuckled at the thought that came to mind. "Heh, nah. They aren't in love." She wandered to the smaller room, landing backwards onto the bed, letting the plushie land next to her. She rolled over to the plushie. "Although... That doesn't meant they can't end up in love." She shrugged rolling over to look at the ceiling. "Shouldn't assume if they do, we're just friends anyways. I'm sure of that." She reached over, pulling the plushie over to herself as she laid there, she found the bed rather comfy, and eventually fell asleep.

@@Blitz Boom

"Well actually, learning to cook was a side benefit. I went on the trip to try and find my cutie mark, and learned a whole bunch of other things along the way." Storm clarified happily, stirring a pot that a particularly sweet smell was coming from. "But the Peppers have a big enough kick that I could only use half of one in that entire pot of Dragon Curry, and even then I had to dilute it.." He took a quick sip from the pot, "Hmm... Needs a bit of Ginger, I think. Anyways, only dragons and a very small amount of ponies with some serious spicy tolerance can even hope to eat one straight up! Most can barely even nibble them, even among Dragons"

He moved away from the pot after adding a bit of Ginger, and began stirring what looked like a vegetable stir-fry. "That's actually how I made friends with Glint too; We were competing in a Spiciest-Eater competition. We both made it to the last round, leaving everypony else in our dust with nothing but their milk-mustaches to show for it.. " He began to get into the story telling, turning away from the stir-fry and miming things out. "We were neck and neck, neither of us was backing down... And then, she made a bet. One more round, me and her, whoever could eat the most Dragon's Breath peppers would win!" Storm chuckled, "I agreed and she put a plate of them down.. She went first, eating one and thinking she had it in the bag.. Then I ate two, and she had this 'Whaaaat~!?!' face going on, it was so funny!" He put his hooves against his face and made a super exaggerated and kind of silly 'surprised' expression before laughing a bit. "She tried to eat two more, but only managed one and a half before tapping out for milk... And then I dumped the rest of the plate in my mouth and won the contest! Because of that, I got her respect, and eventually her friendship too! The end." Storm then turned back to his stir-fry with a smile, casually tossing a Dragon's breath Pepper into his mouth and munching away. "Sometimes, when I'm really in the mood for something spicy-sweet, I'll make a Dragon-Chocolate chip muffin, Mmmm~..."

@@Moonlit, @@Blitz Boom

Once Trinket was freed from the adorable little beast's sudden assault, it took a few seconds for her to grasp back her bearings. She frantically inspected her surroundings, seemingly looking for any sort of threat that could be nearby. Soon enough, she was able to spot Fah'lina resting easy atop Ziggy's head. The mare let out a deep sigh in relief.

"Of course, there was a reason! The reason was to bloody give me a heart attack!" She exclaimed, still breathing heavily and somewhat distraught. She then began fixing her mane. "Ugh... It's alright... I'm sorry, I... I might've overreacted a little. I just wasn't expecting that at all! I have no earthly idea of why she did that, and why you guys left after Serenade's locket--" She paused briefly, searching around the room for one pony that seemed to be missing.

"...Where did Serenade go?" She asked Ziggy, her voice having a mixture of curiosity and pure confusion.

@@Driz, @@Blitz Boom A tiny splash of water and the sound of a sigh seem to come from the pool. "Trinket" A voice very much sounding like Serenade's, but more strained and accepted echoes throughout the room. "...Trinket...I need you...to pinkie promise.." Another splash and a ripple of water, "...very few ponies...know of my...condition"

Edited by Moonlit

@@Blitz Boom

"I sure hope I'm not on the receiving end of your mother's wrath," Lin nonchalantly replied, though she could already conjured up images of her angry biological mother whenever she would mess something up big time. "I'd hate to be in the position of anyone who crossed an angry mother."

Lin proceeded to narrate a childhood memory she was very fond of to Omen. There was this infamous instance in the old days when Sen once tried using what he learned from hunters' training in their home. It ended up costing the family their dinner after he pounced on his mother and food flew over the place. He had to make dinner and clean up the mess all by himself. That wasn't the worst of it, however, as their mother scolded him again after cleaning up and held that grudge for over a week by refusing to talk to him. It was disproportionate, sure, but it made Sen a lot more cautious, if not scared of crossing her again. To some degree, Lin was a lot more wary of getting on her mother's nerves.

She chuckled at the end of the recounting, a way she often diffuses rising tensions leading up to something that makes her anxious. She already has a lot on her mind but a little humor often waved those thoughts away. But here... approaching Omen's mother gave her a feeling of dread all coming back to the root of being in the presence of potentially an angry mother-figure.

Edited by EQ_Theta

@@Blitz Boom

"What could possibly do this?" Derplight questioned. "Nothing I've heard... or seen can do this."

Derplight of course doesn't even know much of the local, let alone national wildlife. Being cooped up in the hive doesn't give him much information. He looked at Brittle as she cowered behind Briar. It reminded Derplight a little of his previous visits to other towns where the townspeople would run him out of town once his disguise was uncovered. It must be even worse for the semi-changeling. I guess it makes sense for Brittle to take a bit to warm up to me.

"And I don't mind. She can take as much time as she needs." Derplight scratched behind his neck. "I've had some experience with Changelings in the past." 

Well, he wasn't exactly lying...

@@Blitz Boom,

"I don't know where she came from, she just appeared here." summer told nerzhei. suddenly she realised that she hadn't even asked blue where she had come from, that was a litle bit rude of her. she decided that she would do that when she saw blue again, or maybe the others had asked her already. 

"hey! why is she my responcebitlty? she's not a little filly, I think she can take care of herself very well" she said, a little bit grumpy, why would she get in trouble if blue did something? that wasn't fair of nerzhei! blue better not get into trouble with nerzhei because summer was not gonna get fried because of that. 

then summer turned around and spread her wings "I'm gonna get the others" she told nerzhei and then she took off and flew back to the beach where she found the others. 

"heey! I'm back" she said to the others, then she turned to blue "we also have a dragoness friend, she's nice but not too happy to see you here, and don't get into trouble since she said that you were my responcebility, with which I don't agree, but just to let you know" she told blue. 

(edited)

@asdfmovienerd39

"It have been a... H-Hard time to digest this."

Florence took a few deep breaths and sat down on the floor, then closed her eyes. She'd have an easier time with this if she didn't have to look at everypony in here at the same time.

"Remember when I said that I thought he were dead? Well... Turns out, they told him that we were dead, along with all the kids he actually saved, then exiled him for this."

"A lifetime worth of trying to be a hero, and that's what I got. Lies, called out as a monster, and tossed out of my home like trash. Accursed officials will regret this."

Pyhrus did not sound too happy, but that was hardly a surprise. He had been thinking for ten years that he had lost everything, and had to simmer in the knowledge that this is what you got from being a hero. Appreciation for as long as everything went alright, and then as soon as there was even the smallest mistake, you suddenly became the villain. Or in his case, they made him out to be one.

"How can you even say that? You didn't use to believe in revenge uncle."

"I was naive and foolish. Blind to how things actually worked, but hat veil isn't over my eyes anymore. I learned the hard way how it actually worked."

=============================================================================

@asdfmovienerd39

"Is it the one where you're supposed to set fire to the boat too, and send them off that way? Old warrior tradition far as I know, but workable."

Truth be told, he had seen this sort of thing too. Only once, but it had been... Oddly beautiful in it's own way. It required some real work put into things, but when it came to letting the dead rest and the ones left behind given some peace, it would be well worth it. Provided that some personal affects could be found here in the ruin that were.

"If it is, I can get started working on a raft, right after we make sure that the three of them are placed somewhere more comfortable. They shouldn't be kept under rubble any longer than they need to."

================================================================================

@dragon4111

Clayton looked on the unconscious mare with concern, as well as towards Draco and gauging if perhaps he had something to do with this, but eventually he settled on giving him the benefit of the doubt. Long Stare didn't seem hurt after all, so it weren't likely that he had knocked her out, and he wasn't a unicorn, so spells were out of the question too. Besides, he seemed like a good guy, not the sort who'd hurt others unless they deserved it, and the two of them had seemed to be on rather good terms when he left them, so he couldn't imagine some bad blood had suddenly spiked between them.

"V-Very well, but what shall we do with her? Return her home, or do you s-still wish to find a place to eat first, and then hope she wakes up?"

========================================================================

@genessee

"What it was, we do not know, but yesterday a storm roamed over town, and then from nowhere came a big creature of darkness. What happened with it, I do not know. I were helping the locals escape, but when we were told it were clear, all that remained were bones. I do not know what happened with them, but who can say with the princess we haves? She can be strange."

It were romanticizing things a little to say that he helped others escaped, as it were more alike he helped carry one, and then ran for the shelters right away, but he did not need to hear that. It wouldn't do to paint Alonsus as a coward to his new coworker after all, nor anypony else really.

"Many buildings were damaged in the attack, and from this morning, we started to rebuild again. it is not the first monster attack that we, the citizens of Ponyville, had to go through, so we know to keep our head up and move on. Just look at me. I do not appear scared to you, no?"

==========================================================================

@cwhip9

The rest of the night went pretty much without incident. Cover-up helped clean up after their dinner, and soon after being introduced to a place to rest, fell asleep.

The path of Zinthar went a bit longer, witht he feline nodding to the response he got from Crescent, then moving upstairs to find the boxes. After a time, he returned down and slipped outside for about ten minutes, at which point he returned with fish scales between his teeth. He didn't speak about it however, and went directly up for the boxes, where he packed himself in as cats tended to do in crammed spaces, and fell asleep with a rather calm look over the otherwise sly face.

When the next day would begin, Crescent would likely be met first with Cover-up - as he slept closer by and were making sounds - who were whistling slightly whilst the large brush he carried around rolled over his tattoos that... Strangely seemed to be absorbed into the brush, before it floated over and dripped the dark ink into the quill. Rather strange, but perhaps not a thing to focus on as much as the old, highly visible scars that started to show all over the colt as the covering ink went away from him. Not a pretty sight, and something you could see why he'd want covered up

He hadn't taken notice of Crescent, so if he didn't want to disturb, he could instead go and look for Zinthar, which shouldn't be hard, considering he hadn't moved an inch all night, and didn't seem like he'd wake up on his own anytime soon.

===============================================================================

@Lloyd

"Eh, might be I were wrong. Truth be told, I can't figure out that mare when it comes down to it. I just assume, based on what I've seen of her way of handling things before. Another reason why I wanna stay on her good side. Trust me, nothing good happens to those who defy Scarcity."

A small shiver went over him as they kept working for a bit and his mind went down memory lane. A path he were veered off quite violently when Astral popped the question about where he'd be located, to which he replied at first with a bit of a laugh.

"Awh, you don't want me to leave sugar? Well, I can understand that, but I have an apartment over my shop that I used to sleep in, so I'm covered. Keeps me close to work, which I can assure you is a good thing. Trust me, you don't wanna wander across town with blood on you and a bag full of boar parts. Best to keep that in the house and then take a shower without mingling with the queasy sort."

Chow were a bit taunting towards Astral, and he knew that he really shouldn't be like that to a nice one like this, but he just couldn't help it. His mouth and brain didn't always agree on things, and ol' mouthy liked to win when it came to that. Had given him quite the amount of beatings through his life, and he knew darn well that it wouldn't be the last either, but that were the way of things sometimes, eh? Hopefully, Astral wouldn't take it too hard that he were pulling her leg again.

Or if she did, he hoped that she'd at least not turn him into a puppy or something like that. He didn't know if she could, but you knew the saying: Be weary around those with more than three spellbooks and the know-how on how to use 'em. Might be one he had made up himself, but dang it if it didn't usually turned out to be true anyway.

==============================================================================

@Shineling

L8GO1rM.png

(You'll have to imagine the wooden leg, but otherwise, visual of Void. Got one made for her sis too, for another time)

"Y-You'd do well in Troy. They like spicy food back there."

It were a bit of an understatement, as some of the few things she recalled from Troy that wasn't utterly horrible, were the food that their parents made. Traditional stuff mostly, and that sort, had lot's of spices and/or heat. For some reason that just tended to stick with the dishes they had there, but she presumed it had something to do with the herbs and such they had access to, which tended to be on the strong side if you knew how to treat it right.

"I can't i-imagine how good it must be, to travel and get friends like that. It have to be an amazing e-experience."

Void went over to her pots for a bit and smelled the soup, before adding some more blackroot and putting a lid on it. It'd need some time to simmer right now, as opposed to the stew, where she had to keep it moving, unless she wanted the sliced pieces to stick to the bottom and burn it all. Soon as the leaves would turn purple she could let it rest for a bit and finish it up, but until then, she couldn't even have a taste of it unless she wanted to spend the next hour feeling like a ton of bricks fell on her. Not in this phase.

"Null and I, we t-traveled a long way too, all over the place. Saw some things, but we usually had to stay to ourselves. gave us a bit of time before we had to start r-running again, though we n-never stayed around dragons. We kept fearing they might end up hurting us. The s-stories you know? Though perhaps it sounds like we should have given them a c-chance. Who knows? P-Perhaps we could even have run into you at some point. Could have been f-fun to see you and Glint eat it out over those peppers. All s-sweating and chugging milk."

A small smile spread on Void's face at the thought. Especially about Storm running in circles with fire spouting out of his mouth like a flamethrower, before plopping his head into a bucket of milk that were halfway drunk, and halfway evaporated from the flames. For some reason it amused her a little.

===================================================================================================

@Driz

@Moonlit

Ziggy looked a bit saddened when Trinket got to asking about Serenade and the locker. It wasn't nice that she had been looking near to saying some real bad stuff about Fah'lina, and she could focus on that, but she understood that. It wasn't regular to have this sort of thing going at you like that, and with the display earlier, she could understand why it might freak her out a bit. Though it wasn't to hurt her, but from the voice that went through the air now, it sounded like she'd soon see why, and then it was just hoping that everything would work out well. Otherwise... Well, she didn't really know. This was a pretty unusual situation.

"You'll see why she did this, and hopefully understand soon. But first you gotta pinkie promise that you won't tell anypony, just like Serenade asked. Please?"

===========================================================================

@EQ_Theta

If she could feel joy like most others, the story that Lin told would likely have made Omen smile, and perhaps even giggle a little at the fun little family story. Yet the way her head went, she felt a small bit of warmth from the tale, but not much else. It were interesting, and she bit notice in it, but beyond that there wasn't much that she could gain from the story at this point in time, though since it seemed like a nice memory, she at least knew enough to not ask questions right now. It'd likely not be well received, and besides, they had reached the door to the inner chamber now. Seemed like it were better to save it for another time.

Mother wasn't hiding from the ceiling when they went through this time, but instead, she were lounged long as she were on the large bed, lying on her stomach and looking at the two of them with a warm, but tired smile over her lips. Whatever she had been doing since last, it seemed to have taken something out of her, though not enough to deny them an audience at least.

"It is good to see you again my children, though it saddens me to hear that Sen could not join us this time. The poor boy seemed like one who could use guidance at times. But perhaps he is not the only one? You seem like someone who haves something weighing on your mind at least Lin."

The flicker of a finger from Mother, and a comfy couch in more appropriate proportions rose from the floor near both Lin and Omen, and gave them a place to rest their legs as they spoke with Mother, if that was their want. Though perhaps Lin wasn't as interested in sitting down, considering what she had to show and tell.

============================================================================

@Derplight Sperkle

Briar shook his head and let out a minor sigh.

"As I said, It is impossible for me to tell what exactly it were. I hear the others refer to it as a demon, and I know that its bones littered the streets yesterday, but beyond that, I really don't know much I'm afraid. Only that they need help, and I thought that perhaps I could be of some assistance, even with the limb I lost."

That part might seem a little lost on Derplight, considering that beyond his covered eyes, Briar didn't seem to be missing any extremities, but how could he know about the vines either? The *pods* were covered by Briar's cloak, and short of the cape getting removed somehow, it were unlikely that there'd be anything for the hidden changeling to really bite notice in.

"Forgive me, but if I may redirect this conversation a little. You mentioned that you have run into changelings before? Could you perhaps tell more of that, or were it in a less than ideal situation? I heard how violent some of them can be unfortunately."

=====================================================================

"I have no idea what the thing is that attacked us. The general consensus simply is that it was a demon of some kind. The citizens seems content with it being dead, rather than finding out what it were really.

As for help, I didn't mean manual labor sir. We have some good worker on that. However, any help we could get to move the materials to them faster could help. A spell to teleport at least some of the things would help us make time, though... How well can you control your storms? Say, a small, localized tornado to move bricks and such in? The volunteers can sort through it fast when it lands if it is, but if there is any chance that it goes out of control and a pile of bricks lands on somepony, we will just move on as we have thus far,

I do apologize if it seems like I try to push for something sir, but even the smallest gesture really could help on morale at the very least. Some of the locals are still rather worn down mentally from the attack, and seeing an alicorn help them even for a little could help rise their spirits some. It would give a few strange looks though, as male alicorns isn't historically something I have ever heard about before, but whatever can help is something I will at least try to make work, if possible."

Stargazer sounded a little worn down as well, but there were a limit to how long he could keep up facades too really. Durable as he were, he were still just a pony, and the stress from yesterday, the several days of barely any sleep and the responsibility of many things he had to keep in line weighing him down - refugees asking questions, helping to rebuild, guide their fliers, fixing mistakes, etc. - took its toll.

Vivid almost felt like rolling her eyes when she saw Soda getting fixed up after flying into the air. If it were the demon or one of the others she didn't know, as a heal from a distance of your vessel barely left any energy worth tracking, but even if it were the demon, she wasn't impressed. It was still a sloppy piece of work to wait that long, and if she were given half the chance to see the maggot taking over this vessel, she would harvest her soul for a good word. A sentiment that didn't lessen as she heard what the demon had done.

There were a time when something like this would have horrified her or made her tremble, but she had seen too much death in her days to feel this about things anymore unless it were personal, or it happened right in front of her. And she wasn't even sure if the second part would make her bat much of an eye really.

"I'm sorry for your loss, but I don't know about your demon personally. I don't socialize with the sort that does that kind of thing just for fun."

It wasn't a lie. She didn't run with the crowd that did that sort just because they could. However, the sort that would do that because it were part of a deal... Well, they were still demons after all. Best you could hope for amongst those she had met were that they kept their mayhem as strictly business.

=========================================================================

@BloodDrops

Blitz were about to say that she knew what tag were, when Lotus grabbed hold in her ears and pulled, which made her stumble backwards, away from Blood.

"Ouch. Why did you do that?"

in another situation where she wished that the ponies could understand what she were saying, Lotus tried to convey that they weren't allowed to touch via charades. It would take a bit to go through, and in case Blood came closer, Blitz would be *steered* away from the mare again until she were done, and Blitz got a light-bulb over her head. Figuratively that were. If it had been there physically, or if she could do what Storm and Pinkie could, she would have snatched it and used it for something later on.

"I don't think she wants us to touch. Might be the thing that dragon lady said about you being sick? No fun, but perhaps we can do something else? Like... How do you feel about fireworks? I make those sorts too. They can make all sorts of pretty colors, smoke, and some even make it kinda rain with glitter. Wanna fire some of them off?"

Lotus leaned back on the filly's back, somewhat tired from what she had gone through to get the info through the filly's head, which would now left Blitz to only have herself to protect from being touched, in case Blood hadn't let go of the idea of playing tag. Though with her bad self-control and unawareness of how bad Blood's illness actually were, the odds didn't seem too good right now.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 2

@@Blitz Boom

"Oookay." Lance was deciding if he should believe Alonsus or not. "Alright, so assuming what you just said is true, that means I'm going to help rebuild Ponyville." He paused. "Cool. Well, I would say that I have to get back to bed, but I'd like to see the place we'll be rebuilding." 

"I have no idea what the thing is that attacked us. The general consensus simply is that it was a demon of some kind. The citizens seems content with it being dead, rather than finding out what it were really.

As for help, I didn't mean manual labor sir. We have some good worker on that. However, any help we could get to move the materials to them faster could help. A spell to teleport at least some of the things would help us make time, though... How well can you control your storms? Say, a small, localized tornado to move bricks and such in? The volunteers can sort through it fast when it lands if it is, but if there is any chance that it goes out of control and a pile of bricks lands on somepony, we will just move on as we have thus far,

I do apologize if it seems like I try to push for something sir, but even the smallest gesture really could help on morale at the very least. Some of the locals are still rather worn down mentally from the attack, and seeing an alicorn help them even for a little could help rise their spirits some. It would give a few strange looks though, as male alicorns isn't historically something I have ever heard about before, but whatever can help is something I will at least try to make work, if possible."

Stargazer sounded a little worn down as well, but there were a limit to how long he could keep up facades too really. Durable as he were, he were still just a pony, and the stress from yesterday, the several days of barely any sleep and the responsibility of many things he had to keep in line weighing him down - refugees asking questions, helping to rebuild, guide their fliers, fixing mistakes, etc. - took its toll.

He sighs. "I could probably do that. Well I want the attention and positive attention is good... So where are these areas that need help? You seem like that you have been working for a long while, I'd be glad to help you out a bit." He smirks. "I think its time I'd help these ponies for a change, instead of doing what I used to do..." He replies in a bit of a saddened tone.

@@Blitz Boom,

Astral blushed when he teased her, she turned her head, her mane barely covering up her blush. She batted a hoof at Chow. "I don't mind, you can give us the occasional visit." She walked over to Chow. "Don't want your business to get me in trouble either." She walked past him, grabbing one of the boxes she had stacked, and carried it in, then to the basement, almost as if she knew there were magic books in it. She walked back up, over to Chow again. "Perhaps you could help with the boxes?" She asked walking past him. "I know you could, since you did at my literal tree house." She said while carrying another box in.

@Blitz Boom

Draco chuckle and said "Well we might as well go see this fore pony that you seem to fear so much," Draco  cracked his neck slightly as he walked with the unconscious mare on his back. "She'll wake up.  in probably an hour or two. considering the passionate kiss I gave her a moment ago Long stare I mean," he stated.

@@Blitz Boom

"Thanks! I dunno how I'd do in Troy, since I've never been there, but a vote of confidence is always nice!" Storm grinned. "It was pretty fun traveling, but if I'm being honest, it's a good thing you stayed away from the dragons.." His grin dropped upside down. "They're prideful creatures, and the younger ones are often bullies because they feel like they're top of the food chain... The older ones would just ignore you for the most part, but if a dragon doesn't respect you, you can't really expect them to be nice. Not all of them are like that, but that seems to be the majority.. Glint's brother for example, he has-" Storm paused for a second before correcting himself, "-had no respect for ponies, and tried to bully me when Glint introduced us."

Storm's eyes took on a devious glint as his smile returned, "But I taught him not to underestimate a pony, hehe.." He shook himself out of that particular memory, "Anyways, the point is that you were probably right to stay away from the dragons. As for the contest..." Storm full-on dove into a small, seemingly random drawer, which began to shake. after a few moments of this, another drawer near Void opened up; Storm popping out of it holding a plate of peppers with a smile and a pot over his head like a hat. "I could always call Glint for a rematch!"

stuff

"Sir, honestly, even if they did you wrong revenge is not the best way to deal with that! I won't argue what they did is horrible and they should be punished, but in the least violent manner possible. Like, a lifetime of jail!" Zen suggested, raising her voice slightly.

------------------------------------

"Ehhh, kinda. 'Cept they never light anything on fire, and its a raft. Not a warship. Its like...a buncha logs tied together. And yeah, we really should. Luckily the couch is somehow perfectly in tact and they loved ​that thing.." he smiled sadly at the couch

@@Blitz Boom, As cresent stretched from his slumber, the dream realm made his dreams confusing to say in the least of things. So when he woke up he stretched his mouth till he felt pain, after shaking his head realizing he was in reality he began to wonder how often he would do that waking up.  

The batpony herd covers winces before seeing what was going on and felt another tinge of sorrow for the youngster, hopefully this trip wouldn't be worse for him. He was silent till the covering up was done thinking it some morning ritual or the like, questions id come to mind as what else happened to the youngster but for once the batpony bit his curiosity down.

The batpony made sure to wake up zinthar gently, never knowing a cat he didn't know their sleeping habits. He decided to add cardboard to the list of things to bring for the trip.

As he set up his and zinthars bags he paused realizing he forgot one vital peace of data...."cover, how are you on supply's? if your low now better resupply now, don't know when the next stop will be" he said as he made breakfast for them all. A simple hey sandwich for them and for zinthar some fish or what ever he found last night.

@@Blitz Boom

Lin paced about, five steps to her left and another ten in the right, repeating it while jogging her memory. So much had transpired over time but she knew to keep the meeting brief, all the more so now after assuming Omen's mother looking tired. 

"We thought we should let you know of our whereabouts," Lin looked to Omen's mother in earnest while walking about. "We made it to my old village and the new village elder is aware of what happened to Sen prior to his exile. He is eager to help us track the former village elder who orchestrated the whole debacle. Not everything is good news, though..."

Her pacing slowed down considerably, as the fresh wounds from earlier in the day opened up and Lin recalls the reunion that never was or will be. Sen had big plans to give the family the good news but all that did was left him rather broken, barely keeping his calm composure together. Now that she can't hide those concerns anymore, Lin would simply need to come clean.

"Brother and I were looking forward to see our mother and father but they... they're no longer with us. They've gone to their rest many years ago. These flowers, they have the recorded messages of former elder Solasan, the one responsible for all of this. It's all very disturbing and to be honest, I'm becoming more paranoid given how he seems to know we'd find these. He seems firm in his belief that his actions are to create and maintain order. After learning of these, I'm afraid for Sen and what all of this might do to him."

Lin handed the flowers to Omen's mother, barely keeping herself together with the influx of conflicting emotions leaving her unsure of what to feel. 

Edited by EQ_Theta

@@Moonlit, @@Blitz Boom

Chills went off across her entire body once she heard the eerie voice echoing across the room, along with the sound of splashing water. Trinket immediately froze in fear, struggling to turn her head towards the pool, when she noticed that the surface tension had been broken and something seemed to be under the water.

The blue mare returned her terrified gaze towards Ziggy, being unable to say anything more. Her mind was divided in two: part of it screamed trouble, ordering her to run away as fast as possible. While the other half didn't want to worry her new friends any longer, and trusted in them. After a couple of seconds of hesitation, her curiosity won over, and she was able to speak up:

"I...  Of c-course, I p-promise... I won't t-tell anypony... W-what is going o-on??..."

@@Driz@@Blitz Boom The voice seems to sigh, then "...Trinket..I'm not a pony.." a ripple spreads across the pond, as Serenade moves around. "I apologize Trinket...I never meant for...you to discover this so soon after meeting me.." Serenade lifts her head out of the water just enough that so that water is just below her jaw. "I am...a Siren.." 

@Blitz Boom,

Blood Drops nodded at the filly, "OK, where are your fireworks?" she asked her. She blinked at the filly "You can touch me im quite harmless, just don't cut me" she remarked. She stared at the dragon "WE GOING TO PLAY WITH FIREWORKS" she called over to her, she then blinked at the filly "off you go then"

@Driz

@Moonlit

Ziggy didn't react much on seeing Serenade rise her head from the pool on the outside, but on the inside, she were reciting every prayer that she knew of - and a few she just made up - towards the hopes that Trinket might get freaked out somewhat, but wouldn't start to get violent, yell at Serenade, call her friend names, trying to storm out and call the guards, or anything like that. The odds were high for some sort of response, that were a given, but she just hoped that it wasn't going to be something that would in one way or another hurt her friend. Serenade was a good creature, and didn't deserve bad things happening.

Fah'lina even tried to help, though her method might not mean much. She just flew over on Serenade's head, pointed down towards the rising siren, and made an adorable face. In a way, this was her attempt at vouching for the Siren, though whatever it would work or not were to be seen.

@BloodDrops

"They're back in my workshop. Come one, I'll let you chose which ones we fire off!"

With that, Blitz took off, which made Lotus fall down from her back and starting to curse in critter-talk before running after her as best as she could.

At the same time, Nerzei was standing with two fingers pressed against her temple, like she were having a migraine. Which wasn't far off, considering the excited and loud ponies. She were trying to think here and this were really not helping the thought process she had to go through before the forge would be ready.

"Yes yes, I hear you. Just don't do anything stupid. And especially not towards Blitz. I will not tolerate any harm that comes to her."

She didn't turn around or really listen in if the ponies were still there when she said it, so it were entirely possible that she were talking to thin air, but she were busy looking into the flames and thinking over things, so she couldn't make entirely sure right now. It were also why this little snippet of how protective she actually were about Blitz slip out, instead of it being just a thing in general, but it wasn't something she registered either.

Anyway, at the workshop, Blitz would be waiting for when Blood would get there, unless the larger mare had kept up, in which case she'd just open the door right away and let the light shine in on the marked boxes in the corner. No, not the corner with the ingredients she used. The other one, with all the crates marked with different names for what she called her fireworks.

"All the stuff I haven't given to Pinkie, sold or used are here. Not sure which ones are empty, but I bet there's some good stuff left no matter what."

=====================================================================

@genessee

The earth pony got a frown on his face when his words were challenged, and lifted a hoof to his chest whilst looking dramatically into the air.

"Alonsus never lies. Follow, and I shall prove it to you."

He would stand to the side afterwards, and let Lance get out of the house before pointing towards the north of town.

"They move fast, but they still roam to the north. Come, follow, and see for yourself the damage our town have received."

Alonsus had been many things during his days, which also included hustling and being little more than a lying charlatan. But those days were behind him now, and it hurt greatly to hear others believe his sincerity to be false. He was a new pony these days, and the new him would not lie unless it was necessary. Such a thing was a matter of honor, and nopony had more of that than the great Alonsus.

"Even if you have done something wrong before, it is never too late to change, and make amends. Trust me, I know what I speak off sir."

Stargazer didn't often speak of his life before the guard, both because he didn't think it was important to share that, and because he still felt some shame over the kind of pony he had been back then. A violent troublemaker who were lucky enough to have had somepony give him a chance before he escalated too much, were not a legacy that he wanted to leave after him. Especially not to Jelly, whom he never told of the past. He just tried to steer her in the right direction, which thus far had gone well, even if her mother and him didn't agree on the way things were done.

He didn't think his past unimportant, but used it as a warning to himself rather than as an example towards others, and as such, he didn't feel the need to dig into what this alicorn apparently had done either. Whatever he had done of wrongs in his life, didn't have to be dissected by a stranger when he didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it. The best he could do were simply to state that if the situation came, he could understand, and then leave a metaphorical hoof hanging in case the alicorn felt like he needed to share or could use somepony to give some direction.

Yet, when all were said and done there, the alicorn had graciously agreed to help some with the moving of the things, so for now, Stargazer signaled for the alicorn to follow as he moved towards the station, where he could really help if his magic were as strong as Stargazer assumed.

@Lloyd

Chow chuckled as he saw the bit of red going over Astral's face. Mighty cute little lass when she let down her guards a bit like this, weren't she?

"Sure thing. I ain't opening shop today anyway, and not going for supplies until the sun breaks, so I got plenty of time to make sure you're settled in right. Just point at where you want me to toss 'em off."

He grabbed hold of some boxes and started to move them in a little by little, putting them down where he'd be told that she wanted like a good mover. A job he had tried once before, but doing this day in and day out for a bunch of snobbish nobles who always wanted it done an exact way and paid poorly, wasn't exactly his cup of taste. Not something he had an issue with when it came to a friend though.

"Speaking of the treehouse, are you gonna miss it? I mean, I know it was near a place with a lot of bad things happening at times, but it was still your home after all: Can't have been easy."

@dragon4111

"S-So that is what happened to her? Quite the... Interesting relationship you have where a kiss can cause such a thing to happen. But as long as she is safe, I suppose there's nothing to worry about. Well, beyond the f-forepony that is, though I am not entire certain where she is. Might be a search that will take some time."

"Don't bother."

The voice of Last made Clayton wince for a brief moment, though as the mare wandered out from the shadows of a nearby building she had been looking over when she heard the spectacle between these two, he seemed to have a better grip on himself, though he were visibly more nervous.

"A-Ah, I see you're uhm... Already here, yes. Draco, this is the f-forepony of Ponyville's rebuilding efforts, Last Stand. Last, this is Draco, a courier who have been h-helpful in getting the hinges you urgently needed here fast."

"And the mare?"

"I know only that her name is Long Stare, and that the two of them seem very close."

Last nodded and wandered closer to Draco, where he'd be able to see more of the battle-worn mare. The scars, the stitching going over the length of her stomach that seemed to be the only thing keeping her from *spilling out* and the sword down her side that burned with a white fire through the scabbard, yet didn't seem to create warmth or hurt her. Her left eye were also closed, with an old scar going over the eyelid in a way that seemed like she had gotten struck by a sword down her face once, though her remaining, narrow eye did well on it's own to show the ice-blue, examining glare. It shouldn't be too hard to tell that she were evaluating him, in case she had to get physical, even if she were in no condition to do so right now.

"I saw the mare fall earlier, so I'm not going to ask, but consider keeping your lovebird moments in check Romeo. dangerous to fall down in public with all the rubble around."

@Shineling

"Eep!"

Void jumped back as Storm suddenly popped out of a drawer next to her. It was thankfully not enough to make the stew pop off the stove, but it were pretty close, and if she hadn't been fast enough to lounge forward and push it in again it would have made a huge mess.

"P-Please, never do that again without a warning."

Her heart pounded like she had run a marathon, whilst she got back to her stirring of the stew, though she did give a cautious look towards Storm too, whilst thoughts rummaged through her head about how she'd never feel safe anywhere if he could do this with any drawer. She were paranoid enough as it were, and now this were added on? Welcome to the next month of her frantically checking drawers and closets around her for fear of him popping out like a troll in a box. He might be friendly, but it were still scary to suddenly have this sort of thing happen out of the blue.

"And I-I'll keep in mind what you said about dragons, though perhaps one day... I-It could never hurt to try, right? I mean they're not all magical, so less that w-would push Null or me away for disrupting things. At least, I heard that not all dragons are magic. D-Do you know?"

@asdfmovienerd39

Pyhrus stopped polishing his leg and walked over towards Zen, though stopped a few meters away and looked down upon the pony with a somewhat cold stare.

"They will never see jail, because they are the ones to make the rules. Officials can escape judgement, so the courts means nothing, just like your little happy view that everyone gets what they deserve. Perhaps that works here amongst you equines, but not in griffin country. The only thing that will work there, is for me to get back at them."

"B-But uncle, if you go in and kill them, you'll just... You can't."

"I'm not going to kill them, but I am going to make them regret what they did for a long time, and make an example out of them. They had no problems making me into one, so why would I care that they become too? Because revenge isn't heroic? Tell me then, little pony, what else do you expect me to do against those who can't be touched by the law, and whom ruined my family's life?"

@asdfmovienerd39

"Sounds a bit weirder, but I can work with that. I might need some more details when it is though, okay?"

Sea let go of Deadpan and removed the rubble that had gathered around the couch. Not the most glamorous way to add things, but well... Considering everything, it was perhaps the best they could hope for.

"Can I ask, are they supposed to sink to the bottom of a lake, or buried after they reach shore then? I just need to be sure in case you need some help to make them look better for a casket. I swear I know what I'm doing though if it's an open casket, worry not. I'm a mortician back in Manehatten."

It wasn't something that most really believed in when he said it, but it were true, and he were rather good at it, though for some reason, he had never received a cutie mark for it. Kinda strange considering there were nothing else he were better at, but he were used to being a blank flank, so he didn't mind.

@cwhip9

It was a morning ritual of sorts for Cover-up, though only something he tended to do once a week. He didn't need to, as the tattoos covered things well and the color didn't run unless he removed it himself, but he liked to try different patterns now and again, so he had made it a habit to change once a week, and today turned out to be one of those days.

He did briefly consider waiting to reapply when he had removed it all, as he did want to trust his new companions enough to show this, but... It was a touchy thing for him to show, and after a few seconds of thinking, he made some new ones to cover. He were going to need a bit more time with the others before he'd feel comfortable enough around them, and especially Zinthar.

Speaking of the feline, he wasn't all that easy to wake up. He'd grumble irritatingly a few times before he'd begrudgingly rise up from his position and jump towards the door, though not before looking back and giving a longing look towards the boxes. It had been a long time since he had been able to do this, and quite frankly, it had been amazing. Something he'd miss for sure, but he could find some more of these when this quest were over and he'd be able to settle down somewhere.

For now, he went towards the kitchen, where they all three met up for a simple breakfast. Sandwiches for the other two, and for Zinthar, a delicious half of a raw fish. He wasn't sure how Crescent found this, as he had hidden this for another time, but perhaps his nose were better than he had expected. Or he had just forgotten how much a fish could smell after a few hours, there were that too.

"I usually r-restock supplies when I'm in town. Got some things yesterday back in Ponyville, in my saddlebag. Should last me a little under a week, but with all of us here, p-perhaps a few days? Not sure, never had anypony to travel with before."

@EQ_Theta

The beginning of what Lin had to say sounded promising. She had returned home, alongside her brother, and the new leadership had proven better fit for them than the old one, whom might soon be faced with consequences. It sounded perfect, which really should have been a warning that something bad were to follow, as perfection so often were an illusion.

As such, bad news came, and a look of sorrow over hearing what happened to the siblings biological parents soon fell over her face. It was quite horrible to imagine going through such a thing, and even if she could not completely understand this - both because it were not her parents, and because she had no parents to have lost - she imagined it the same as if someone had taken one of her children, and it felt like a dagger through her chest.

Sadly, it began to sound as if things would end more disturbingly, as some strange flowers were brought forth, that Lin said contained messages from the one responsible for much of the bad things that had transpired for the dear siblings. It didn't sound good, but as she turned the little things in her hand, she couldn't tell what to do with these. She had never seen things such as this.

"Words cannot describe how I mourn for you and Sen, my child. To loose your closest ones like this must be an... Indescribable pain, though I fear more will come once these express their words, though to understand more of what your dearest brother goes through, I can see that I must. Omen, did you see how these got open?"

"Yes."

Mother didn't say anymore then, but simply opened her large hand as Omen got nearer, and began to run her claws down her back again, like the last time. And like then, they went gently through the skin without seemingly doing any damage. A strange way of gaining information, but it were one that she could do with her children, and soon, Omen revealed what she needed to know, which made her successfully activate the flowers one by one after a few tries.

At the first, she seemed like she wished she had never heard this rambling from what she considered now a truly mad and evil being. Delusional in his ideals, though exactly how much she didn't know until the second one started to talk, and the subject of Sen and Lin's father came up...

Mother stood completely still with closed eyes, but the room they were in rumbled, whilst the dark crystal in the middle of the room started to glow with an eerie light and let out small bursts of energy towards the ceiling. Each burst were followed by what sounded like a low, hollow scream, but it wouldn't be for long, as a few seconds passed and things calmed down again. Everything but Mothers voice, who had suddenly gotten a very noticeable, cold tone.

"Tell me child... What befell your mother?"

The flowers had covered the deal with her father, along with the crimes that had befallen Sen, and she began to understand more why he would feel such anger towards the former elder that he might do something rash. Yet still, it seemed as if something were missing to really make the wall crack. Something that she were starting to understand likely related tot he one that were not talked about here, but whom Lin had described as having passed away.

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom

"Alright. Lead the way." Lance saw that Alonsus was hurt when he doubted his word. Ah, crap. Now I feel bad. Great way to start off in a new town. Lance walked out of his cottage and locked the door behind him, and then looked at Alonsus, waiting for him to start moving towards where he claimed the damage was.

"Even if you have done something wrong before, it is never too late to change, and make amends. Trust me, I know what I speak off sir."

Stargazer didn't often speak of his life before the guard, both because he didn't think it was important to share that, and because he still felt some shame over the kind of pony he had been back then. A violent troublemaker who were lucky enough to have had somepony give him a chance before he escalated too much, were not a legacy that he wanted to leave after him. Especially not to Jelly, whom he never told of the past. He just tried to steer her in the right direction, which thus far had gone well, even if her mother and him didn't agree on the way things were done.

He didn't think his past unimportant, but used it as a warning to himself rather than as an example towards others, and as such, he didn't feel the need to dig into what this alicorn apparently had done either. Whatever he had done of wrongs in his life, didn't have to be dissected by a stranger when he didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it. The best he could do were simply to state that if the situation came, he could understand, and then leave a metaphorical hoof hanging in case the alicorn felt like he needed to share or could use somepony to give some direction.

Yet, when all were said and done there, the alicorn had graciously agreed to help some with the moving of the things, so for now, Stargazer signaled for the alicorn to follow as he moved towards the station, where he could really help if his magic were as strong as Stargazer assumed.

He nodded. "So uhh.... Where are we going?" Lord Senvious sighed and began to explain his past. His parents where rather abusive, his mother was insane and his father was stern and emotionless, he began to take out his anger and rage on innocent towns across the landscape. Sooner or later his parents were banished to the Underworld and forgotten to time until now. He used his storm creating powers to knock over houses, often killing dozens. This was more than 5000 years ago, but he still cannot get over it. He has been rather neutral for the past thousand years and thought now would be a good time to turn good.