Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@EQ_Theta

12 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Empty minds? I guess even Discord has his standards, that much is apparent. But just the idea of owning someone else, calling them property, taking away their hopes and dreams… I still don’t understand why anyone would do such a thing.”

“Maybe we got off lucky, meeting amazing friends and getting by however we could. Small comfort that brings when I start thinking about the others who were exiled. Some of them probably didn’t even deserve it. Chances are, we’ll never see them again, and if they are still around, they probably won’t want to come back home.”

“It’s going to be a lot of work once we return home. For now, we still have something to look forward to. We’re going to have a fun night, Omen, even if we’re forgetting our worries for just a while. Thanks for cheering me up, everyone. Lets head back inside.” 

"I do not understand much of this. Maybe try to talk to Master Discord about it sometimes? He is strong. Maybe he can help?"

If he wanted to were another matter entirely, but that were what that were. A lot of things were being talked about right now that she didn't really get all that much about, but it seemed to come back to something that she knew her master did not like, so it made sense to her to suggest that they should talk about it someday. It were up to them if they wanted to or not, since her part were just giving them the option, as well as trying to cheer up Sen. It seemed like they managed to do that last part right at least.

Shrimp nibbled and batted at Sen's claws for a bit, giving off some happy chirps and overall being as little rough with Sen as possible, whilst trying to cheer him up via the things that he had learned worked with Lin. Which meant no hissing, less powerful nibbles, and of course, trying to pass off as adorable to entice whoever he were dealing with. Didn't work with Omen as much, but she pretty much gave him what he wanted anyways, so it weren't as if it had to either.

Getting pulled away and on top of Sen's head, Shrimp would play along too for the time being, and make himself comfortable up there, before laying down and starting to have another nap. Trying to comfort others were exhausting work.

Meanwhile, back with Ghilan and Rosa, the later were finding it somewhat tough to hold back the urge to laugh at seeing the longma's attempt at a bow. Not in a spiteful way of course. It merely looked entertaining to see him try. He managed to keep it down to a small smirk though. Usually it wouldn't even go that far, but he supposed, he were feeling less of a need to be strict with his appearance, and had let loose somewhat. A strange feeling to not constantly be professional... He'd have to think about whatever or not he liked that. Though when it came to this situation, hopefully what had managed to sneak through the cracks, would not offend the longma elder. Considering he seemed to find humor in this himself, it seemed unlikely.

12 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

The elder smiled upon seeing the display before him, lightening his mood and trying to mimic the thestral’s gesture, feeling a little awkward while at it. He couldn’t finish the full action before he chuckled. But as he returned to the conversation, he could feel his confidence rising, energized and full of vigor. 

“It’ll be terrifying to stand before a whole council of elders but I hope I can convince them. If everything you told me could get them to try, then that is a victory in itself. But I am certain Sen and Lin will always try to make time for you; perhaps they can let you know what is happening from our end. I hope one day, we will see you again, and maybe we can meet the King Thorax and the Changelings.” 

"If it helps, I would like to donate the contents of this crate, as well as my weapons belt, to help with the visual representations. Just don't wear the collar, don't ingest the toxin, and do not try to act as is the weapons are toys. I keep my tools sharp, so they might well harm you, if you are careless. Ah, and as for what lies in the last two, wrapped parts... I'd suggest you be careful when opening them, and again, try not to treat them as toys. They're physically dangerous."

He'd neglect to say what the items were, but at least he could assure them that they were not magical in nature. Far as he were concerned, that were a reassuring part, as something which were just physically dangerous were just a matter of proper handling, and not of *do not look at/touch this!*.

"As for King Thorax, I'm sure he'd find the meeting to be interesting. Perhaps when you would be ready to take a small step towards being known to others than the natural beings, his hive could be a good one to start with, before you move on to ponies and such. His hive is less massive than your average pony town, and understands the hesitation to try and embrace friendship with others. It might be a good stepping stone.

Regardless, it seems as if you are calmer now, Sen. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable before."

======================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"Then don't ask me for help. Just tell me to get you something."

It were a functional workaround, surely. Few dragons liked to ask for help, yet several enjoyed giving orders, that were then followed. Ruby could order her to do things if it made the process easier for the larger dragoness, long as the order were not to leave, and never return. Leviathan had no intention of doing so.

"And you know, you're not the first dragon to threaten me, Ruby. I've known many in my lives, and the more stubborn are quick to go to threats and outright try to kill me. Yet I don't want to harbor ill will to my own kind, strange as it might sound to you. Even more since I often find that they're not often bad, just stubborn or stupid. And in fairness, when we met, I were trying to steal from you. Is it not only fair that you then threaten me?

I'll admit, your way of handling your own kind is... Disturbing, and I do not, and never will approve of it. Yet you're from another background than that of me, and most other dragons that I know, and I am trying to come to terms with the fact that you're grown up having very different views and ways of dealing with things than me. It does not mean that I approve, and I would try to stop it, if I saw you attempt it against another Equestrian dragon, but I'm trying to be understanding, and not let your past cloud my eyes again."

It were a hard one to swallow, but she were trying, and a little by little, Leviathan were coming to terms with the past being the past, and attempting to judge from things she saw herself. Things were she might be able to stop it going too far too, even if Ruby would disapprove of it.

"And I could not tell you exactly why I am going to such lengths for you. Stubbornness, because I swore I'd prove to you that someone cared? Foolish optimism? Worry what might happen if you were alone? My general want to care for my own kind? I've felt a few reasons pop up, but there's something more than all of these that makes me not want to just abandon you, and I couldn't tell you what it were exactly. There is just something that's making me willing to look past the flaws and friction, and I don't know what it is exactly. Might really be I'm just that stubborn."

She'd give Ruby a challenging smile as she said that, showing off her resolve to stay the course, lest something happened that'd make it impossible. Which likely meant death. Hopefully not via large dragoness.

===========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"They're nice, calming, and it makes you feel a closeness and warmth from another being that makes it more personal, and therefor feel uplifting. Also siren belly scales feels really nice."

Ziggy let out a small chuckle as she were allowed to get nearer, and embraced the siren as best she could. Might be she were smaller than Serenade, but this were still a siren of some size. Funny how she had spent most her life being the tallest mare around, and now were one of the shortest in her immediate frieend group. Strange how things had went, hehe.

She'd look up, still not letting go as she shared this personal moment with Nada.

"You don't hug normally? Serenade says she learned to do that, because she grew up with ponies, but that sirens can be a little different. She didn't give me too many details yet. Said it varied a lot depending on what sort of siren it were too though."

============================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"Even if only a little, your help means much to others. I do not think the families who does not have to mourn a loved one, would think your efforts overstated."

Perhaps they were afraid of him. That were unfortunate, yet sadly an option. However, Lyriel highly doubted that they wouldn't rather be afraid of him, than having to look at an empty seat, were once a parent, sibling, offspring or friend once were. And seeing how he had saved lives, she could not see a way that she overstated the efforts of Scarecrow, nor derive him of a deserving prize, as little as she felt it were for his efforts.

"Sadly though, I doubt you could help my siblings. They have fallen to madness, and whilst they might find salvation within this forest, there is far from here to the valley within the Dragon Isle's were they reside, and they are violent to all but themselves these days. I unfortunately cannot see how to get them here without others simply getting hurt from trying to transport them. If ever you hear of a way, I would be forever in your debt, if you were to share that knowledge with me."

A worry that would always be there, for a future that she had little idea how would turn out. Though perhaps someday, there would be hope for her fallen kin, even if they had much forgiveness to seek from the Earth Mother for what they had done.

===============================================================================

@Windy Breeze

Legion's eyes flared up ever so briefly as the story - however brief - got shared, and Sorrow patted the skull gently. Yet her eyes were not on them, but rather Breeze, who got quite the sad look from the mare, as Sorrow had just imagined the poor thing actually laying in a hospital bed, all messed up from a big storm.

"Parts of Legion have gone through storms too. Fair Wind got trapped in a large hail storm, and got stuck in a canyon for decades before I finally found her. The things she's shared with everypony is... It's pretty brutal. I'm really happy that I didn't meet you the same way, Breeze."

She'd flutter over and give a quick, semi-hug, to not disrupt the mare's flying too much. Sure she were a Wonderbolt, but it were the principle of things.

"Real bad trauma's usually the things that keeps others from passing on. Getting murdered, surprise accidents that didn't left you a chance to grasp what happened, fear over feeling yourself go- Lot's of varied things. Grandma thinks if you're in an emotional storm when you die, the reapers can't help you move on, and that's what causes you to stay, until some like us can find them, and help them to the great beyond. She says that's why it's important that we keep up the family legacy.

Well, the mares anyway. I dunno why, but no stallions in our family have ever been able to communicate with the dead. Doesn't mean they're not important though. They work hard, and can help with loads of other stuff.

...I think I derailed a bit, hehe. Anyway, just saying that I'm happy you made it out of that really bad storm you were in. I hope you'll always make it out of any storm you cross, swinging and breathing."

=====================================================================================

@FanOfManyShows

"Coming right up."

The chef would turn her back to grab a tray to put this on, which would reveal a rather nasty scar, visible from around middle of her neck, going down her back, and branching out towards all of her legs, and her lower back. It were hard to miss from this angle, as the hair had not grown back on what looked like an old thing, but from the front it were less obvious. It might also go higher up, but were covered by what hair the mare had been able to grow on her mane again over the years since then.

There'd be no mention from either her, nor Hogweed about this, as she got the tray, started assembling a hayburger with a happy helping of BBQ sauce - unless she were asked not to - before adding a solid slab of salad on the other end of the tray, with a bit of ranch in a paper cup. There were still room for a cup and some water up top right, and the option for a few hayfries around the burger, which she'd toss in for good measures, since it seemed part of the meal in her opinion. Unless again, she were asked to stop, in which case she'd remove them.

Within a couple of minutes, there'd be a tray with his full meal, a plastic cup, and Dusty just finishing off by pouring the water into it, before pushing it a bit forth with her hoof and giving a slight nod. There'd also be a smaller plate to it, containing another hayburger and some fries for the lieutenant, whom she judged to be hungry, which were given right after his meal. A no would not be accepted for this meal.

"Here you go. Enjoy the meal, and don't try starting a fight. Me and ol' Butterfly over here, likes the cafeteria calm."

She pointed at her hammer, whilst giving the service with a slight smile, then started to clean down the parts she used. Another part she liked, were keeping her station clean. It was a bit of structure and control she enjoyed having.

"No worries Dusty. Chariot is doing well. I know he's not going to stir up trouble."

To be on the safe side though, she still lead him and herself, towards one of the tables that were not taken. And wisely enough, so far, nopony would attempt to approach them. At worst they'd give the occasional, curious glance at this high prolific prisoner, but that were about it.

"It must be good to finally be able to eat outside of the cell, huh?"

=================================================================================

@FanOfManyShows

"Yep. Want me to break something, or knock her out and get her in some of them chains that they got Chariot locked down with?"

Quite honestly, he were very big on the idea of just knocking her out cold right now. The whole *smoke and show* performance were doing his head in, and to him at least, it seemed a whole lot easier to just start over questioning her, once she were grounded and couldn't be doing these sorta things anymore. Especially making it seem like there were somepony else in his grasp, as he had been just about ready to release them before Misty revealed what really went on. And honestly, at this point, he weren't even sure if Shadow Streak were real or not, and he hated these kind of mind games. He had enough of that with Emerald.

"Y'know what? Fetch me a mallet and I'll just start working my way from the bottom up. I'm sure if she doesn't talk, it'll eventually start hurting enough where she passes out anyway."

Now, Misty and Astral should know him enough to figure that this here were just a threat, and not something he'd actually do. Opal however, probably wouldn't be able to call his bluff, since she didn't know him all that well, so they'd have to see what'd happen there. Maybe she'd get rattled and start talking. Maybe she needed a solid headlock 'round the neck until she passed out, then get dragged to the guards. They'd see soon enough.

If Opal wished to harness a lie against him, she could make her next illusion that changed her own looks appear like one of the griffons who had raised him. Even if he knew this weren't either of them, Chow wouldn't be able to hit someone who looked like his parents. Something which might give her an opening.

(next portion only happens if the PM sent is cleared)

"If you don't talk, he will kill you. If you do, they have no reason to keep you alive. Truth leads only to death."

The raspy voice would be faint, and dance on the outskirts of Opal's mind. There'd be no other being nearby whom the voice could seemingly belong to, as it did not match any of the three witches, nor herself.

@Blitz Boom

“Don't worry. Like i said, it happened many years ago when i was just a teenage pony. That is why I'm being careful when it comes to storms. I have developed Astraphobia after the incident though, and whether I hear a thunder, or see a lightning, i would freak out” Windy remember the first time she freaked out because of hearing a thunder and seeing a lightning days after she got out of the hospital. She was taken by her adoptive mother to the hospital, and they found out she had Astraphobia. If was a big problem as a Wonderbolt since they had a few missions in the past which is about controlling or destroying a storm before it could hit a settlement. A number of times she made an accident, hitting other Wonderbolts. She got chastised by Spitfire several times until she finally confessed her fear of lightning and thunder to them. She knew she took the risk of loosing her job, luckily, they still accepted her into the team.

Windy could see buildings finally appearing in the distance. It looks like they're about to reach Fillydelphia now. 

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

“It’s not your fault, Rosa,” the longma replied, smiling and putting up a reassuring facade. “I’m feeling better now. What you said, no matter how uncomfortable it was, I had to hear it. I can’t keep running away from unsettling realities forever.”

“That is a good thing to remember, and that with knowledge, you’ll know how to respond. You and Lin could’ve chosen to turn your backs on your fellow longma, but here you are, working towards a new future with new possibilities. I’d say that it a worthy goal to partake. And Rosa? These objects will be of great help when I present my case to the council of elders. I’ll take good care of them as if they are my own.”

Ghilan examined the items in the crate with the enthusiasm and curiosity of a child. All of these should be of great help when the other elders would need physical evidence. These may not look like much but the value of these items lies in the knowledge they will impart; each has its story and one way the longma impart knowledge is through stories. It seemed like the stars are aligning for the young elder, who is busy connecting the dots in his head, crafting a plan that will surely win the council over. 

“I wish I could stay longer but I have a young and promising apprentice back home who’s staying up longer than she should. I’d like to impart what I’ve learned to her soon and  we can start planning for the day I plead my case. The days to come will be busy but knowing what the future could hold, I’m more than anticipating what is to come. Thank you so much, Rosa. It’s not much but I’d like you to take this.”

The elder presented what looks like a woven, decorative leg band bearing an orchid ornament. Running along the band showed more flower-like designs or a vine bearing small petals. Said ornament isn’t actually a real orchid but merely a threaded lookalike. Unlikely to attract attention from the more refined crowds of Canterlot’s upper crust elite, this simple gift carries with it the gratitude of a young elder taking his first steps into a much larger world. He'd wrap the bad around the thestral's right leg, making sure it snugly fits. It was by no means colorful, but the hues of brown, green, and white didn't make the gift too drab. 

@Blitz Boom
Ruby's response to the smile would be her usual uncaring expression "I guess I can believe that." she simply replied before laying her head back down towards the wall, she again was silent for a moment before speaking again "You know, if we would have met a decade or two ago, the result would have been quite different." "I'm actually quite friendly compared to what I used to be." "And believe it or not, there's even few kills I'm not so proud of." "I'm also a hypocrite, I'm actually surprised you haven't pointed that out already."  she paused for a second "I really don't know why I'm even telling you this, I guess I just want to hear my own voice." this was quite out of character for her, and she wasn't really sure herself why, maybe Leviathan's friendly response had some effect, or maybe she was just too tired to think straight. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have never really learned to hug so to speak." Nada explained "I had ponies as friends long time ago, but we didn't really hug, and then the whole sisters thing happened, driving me to hiding, so there has been a millennia where only thing I could have hugged was trees." "But even though I haven't yet fully gotten into the whole hugging thing, it's nice to know I'm trusted enough for someone smaller than me to come so close." 

--------------------------------------
"With the little I know, for now my only ideas would be to either subdue them or to send someone like me to transport them." Scarecrow said thoughtfully "Depending on how many of them there are, it would take more than one of me to be able to handle it though." sure he couldn't get hurt, but his abilities were quite limited, so he could carry two or three aggressive pony sized beings at best. "But I promise you, if I figure anything out, I will make sure you hear about it." 

@Blitz Boom

Astral smirked and grabbed a mallet from the drawer, the lack of hesitation from knowing what Chow was doing

Opal wasn't sure where the quiet voice came from, she didn't know what Chow's parents looked like, she barely knew him, but she looked up, almost peering inside his mind-
"How could you hit this face?" Her form shifted, smiling wide, she knew he was lying, but that wouldn't stop her from messing with him first.

Her form took that of a griffon, Opal didn't know who it was, but the element gave her a sense this was an important figure to Chow-
Astral looked confused at Opal, not sure what she was doing, before she grabbed Opal and pulled her head to look at her.
"Stop whatever you're doing, this is only delaying-"

One of Opal's eyes turned into a gem, as she took the form of Sapphire, Astral stepping back from her
"To be fair, I don't need to stay here." Her cracked horn glowed, the cracks fizzling up- as they were also an illusion. "There was a hope you'd lead me to the other elements, but it seems that wasn't going to work." She vanished from Chow's grasp, having teleported away, now outside of a pair of doors of a certain, cafeteria. "Time for plan B."

=================================
"Any change of scenery is nice, so yes it is." After they sat down and he set his tray down, he started eating the food.
"Been a while since I had one of these." He swallowed the bite, he paused after, putting the burger down, putting a hoof to his head, he looked to Hogweed. "Oh no-" He turned around.

She didn't seem to notice him, Opal was just a regular guard to them, but she sure was a hotspot of element activity to Chariot.
She wandered over next to Chariot as if to casually walk by before she stopped near him, her horn sparking as she smirked widely. "You're coming for a ride."

"Wait don't!" He extended his hoof out to Opal,
his cuffs suddenly shattering as Opal's eyes glowed bright, revealing her true form to Hogweed.

"Too late~" She teleported away with him, leaving Hogweed alone in the cafeteria,
Who knows how the generals might react to their seemingly reformed prisoner disappearing? :Daydreaming:

@Windy Breeze

"Awh, poor thing."

It wasn't said in a condescending way by Sorrow, as should be evident by the sad face she were giving towards the Wonderbolt. It did not last long before her cheery self started to take over again though, and they'd be back in track to the odd, yet immensely large city of Fillydelphia.

"Phobias can be pretty scary, and really mess up ponies sometimes. I'm so sorry to hear that you have to deal with that, Breeze. But at least it didn't keep you out of the Wonderbolts. Some of those I've met with phobias can't deal with work so close to what they're afraid of, but you must be really good at keeping yourself in control, when you can still be a Wonderbolt. Or do they not send you to thunderstorms? I guess that could work too, though either way, it's good it didn't stop your dreams. It's important to have dreams."

Sorrow saw the spires of Fillydelphia in the distance, though a larger clue would be the dragons who flew past them, and gave a little wave before flying on. Seemed like a young dragon or runt, since he were only regular pony sized, though either way, a friendly dragon were a sign of how close they got.

@EQ_Theta

On 5/13/2020 at 3:37 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“I’m feeling better now. What you said, no matter how uncomfortable it was, I had to hear it. I can’t keep running away from unsettling realities forever.”

"Were it up to me, you wouldn't have to know things like this. Sometimes, ignorance of the cruel reality can be bliss."

Sadly, he had needde to make his point, which had to include telling some of what he had seen and knew about, yet wished as few others as posible were aware of. Most would sleep more soundly if they did not know of the darkness luring out in the world, and especially what happened in the underground. The sort of paranoia that came fokm knowing such things lead to seclution, distrust, and sleepless nights. Why would he wish this upon the majority just living their simple lives?

Most governing bodies had the same idea. They knew of the true horrors going on, but only shared what were absolutely needed to the public, to avoid panic and outrage at these things going on, despite there being law enforcements. Your usual, day to day simpleton would unfortunatly never understand, that some things could never be erradicated. Only influenced, and potentially staggered.

On 5/13/2020 at 3:37 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“That is a good thing to remember, and that with knowledge, you’ll know how to respond. You and Lin could’ve chosen to turn your backs on your fellow longma, but here you are, working towards a new future with new possibilities. I’d say that it a worthy goal to partake. And Rosa? These objects will be of great help when I present my case to the council of elders. I’ll take good care of them as if they are my own.”

"May they serve you well, Elder Ghilan. Hopefully I can have Sen and Lin deliver my tool belt to you sometime after my trial tomorrow. I think you'll find it enlightening to know what those in my profession keep on them, for varied purposes."

He'd observe the longma elder go through what were in the box, clearly curious and eager to learn. Something which others who made decisions seemed to be reluctant to partake in, yet hopefully the tools he now had ready, would help him convince the doubters. If not through kindness, then at least through warnings of what lurked out there, that they would need help to win over. Fear were not the nicest tool to harness, yet it were hard to deny it's effectiveness.

Soon after though, Elder Ghilan announced his need to be on his way, to go and see to his own apprentice. A less sizable ampunt of time to meet than Rosa had hoped for after all then, yet the important things had come across, so the time had been used wisely at least.

@Catpone Cerberus

"I will think myself fortunate that the time were better then. You'd have found back the though, that I were much the same. Hadn't had a need to adapt my behavior much in the last few decades, but maybe meeting your worse side, I would've ended up just trying to get you to leave me alone instead.

Too late to change that now though, in case you're getting ideas."

She'd say the last sentence with a small smile on her scaled face, but Leviathan would really not rule out that Ruby were thinking on turning nasty to chase the smaller dragoness off. She seemed to surprisingly be opening up a little, but dragons were prideful beings by nature. Of that started to surface again, not only would the lid be slammed shut again, but Ruby would likely try and get rid of Leviathan even more vehemently, due to a percieved weakness when near her.

Draconic pride were a tough one to deal with at times. Hopefully this time, it would not end in actual infighting, as it had a tendency to do when two stubborn sides butted heads.

"And I don't know a dragon who isn't at least a little hypocritical. I don't see why that's something to judge one another on. Besides, it would only lead to more harsh words and flared tempers, which isn't what I want. I want to help you get better.

Where it goes from there, I don't know. I'm not a zebra, toilling into a cauldron and babbling on about the future."

Among the equines, zebra's were likely the most capable, yet at the same time, the most irritating to deal with, due to their rhyming and constant knowhow about what would happen ahead of time. A minor pet peeve that came up there, yet it had just lead into it, and slipped out. That sort happened.

"So, do you need more rest, or is there something you'd want, that you could tell me to get you?"

==========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"Hugging trees aren't so bad. Sometimes when I'm really feeling the need to hug, but there's nopony around, I'll hug a tree. Or a squirrel, hehe."

She didn't technically need to hug things on a regular basis per se, but she got really antsy and jittery if too much time passed between, so she made sure to do as the doctor (herself) perscribed, and get at least two hugs out every three days. Often far more than that, but that tended to be the bare minimum.

"And I think it's kinda funny being around big creatures. I've always been the tall one, ever since I started sprouting real fast at around half a year old. But now I got you and Serenade that's making me look like how I see others. It's fun!"

If she sounded more happy, she might actually explode into a rainbow. Or spawn kittens maybe. Physically that shouldn't be possible, but stranger things had happened in Equestria than that, so it shouldn't be counted out as an option.

"But but but! You said you had been away for a millennia? So you're one of the real old sirens, huh? Must've been really different back then compared to now."

Unless she were pushed off, Ziggy wouldn't have let go of Nada through her response, but just remain embraced, with her chin resting on the siren's scaly chest, and happy eyes looking upwards. If she had gotten an indication that the hug were enough for Nada, she'd jump back and just stand in front of Nada, clearly not afraid of, nor hateful towards, the siren.

@Catpone Cerberus

"Last I saw, 19 remains of our tribe. Once we were numbered in the dozens, but their heresy... Not everyone were willing to submit."

A great sadness passed over Lyriel, who had the flowers growing on her body progresively turn weaker and dangling down, as her mood lowered by the thought of what had happened, on that day when the heretics gave them the choice: Submit, or be culled.

She had been the lucky one, as she were not in the glade when it happened, yet she came back in time to see - from a distance - the consequences of remaining faithful.

Halting her movements, she stepped on the ground, and from it sprouted a mass of vines that reached up, and after twisting and turning in their growth, would show as a 1,8m, humanoid figure. A statue representing a feminine male that looked somewhat human, but with a large degree of greeny as part of his design. For example with branches for fingers, and a large outgrowth on the chest that seemed to represent moss, rather than chest hair. On his head too, were large branches growing as if on a tree, with vines hanging from them, and seemingly an owl perched on one branch.

"Vanthir. Once so beloved for his voice, were among the first to fall to heresy. Now, only madness springs from his mouth, and my old friend are hard to recognise."

The vines twisted and turned again, as the figure changed drastically, into a hulking 2,4 meter humanoid, with well defined muscles, bark functioning as a kind of protection on his broad chest, sharp, gnarled fingers, and a crazed look in the deep seated eyes, which sat in a face almost oozing sadistic glee. Y'know, what part of it were not covered in the thick beard that went down to his neckline.

This one were clearly a far more physically imposing figure, and a stark contrast in several unspoken ways to his previous form, which had loked more normal and les combat focused.

"This is who they are now. Lost to madness, and gorging in forbidden power from the cursed river. I weep for them, despite what they have done, and I sadly doubt that physically you could do them much. Even so, they still possess the magic of the earth. Plants will still sprout at their command, and maybe drag you down, never to be seen again."

Lyriel looked at the plant statue, lost in memories and regrets about her mad kin, and the combined terror and sadness she felt about remembering the day when the first had drunk, and everything had started to go down hill.

@FanOfManyShows

17 hours ago, FanOfManyShows said:

"How could you hit this face?" 

Chow's face grew pale for a moment, and his grip loosened as he saw this familiar face that were all but ingrained into his memories.

Yet soon after, came a hate of a sirt that he had not felt in a long time. How dared this... This witch, to make herself look like his mother?! She were going to regret this!

"Don't you DARE using her face! Get it off right now, or I'll gut you like a fish and leave you for the wolves to feast on!"

He were livid, but much as he wanted to beat the smug face off of Opal, he physically couldn't do it. Even if he knew it wasn't her, this still looked like his mother. The most important being in his life, who along with her husband, took in the foal they found in the wreckage way back when, and raised him like he were their own. He could no sooner hurt them, than he could move the sun.

When she finally shifted again, Chow didn't hesistate to strike, since quite frankly, he didn't have a connection to Sapphire, so that form meant nothing to him. Yet surprise surprise, the witch would move away just before he'd get thehit in, causing his hoof to instead just impact the floor with a resounding thud.

"Seekers of truth, are nothing to lies. They fail. They wither."

The raspy voice came again, a little stronger and noticeable than before, whilst for a brief moment, Astral would appear to start melting like a wax statue under strong lights. It lasted but a moment though, as if it were but a small figment of her imagination.

Soon as she were gone, Chow looked around, still angry and with a real need to kick something. Hard. Preferably in the face.

"Where did that good for nothing, two bit fraud go?!"

@FanOfManyShows

Hogweed had been smiling at the apparent positive experience that Chariot had from the meal in freedom. Well, somewhat freedom, as they were still in jail, but it were freer than a tray in his cell. One should focus on the postives here, and realize that it were but a stepping stkne towards actual freedom for Chariot. Foal steps. Foal steps.

It were perplexing how he suddenly seemed to have a negative reaction to something going on behind her though, which caused her to turn around to see a rather non-specific guard standing there. Anotyer one of them, coming to antagonize him? When would they learn to just leave him alone?

"Please leave. Chariot isn't here for you ponies to insult and threaten."

18 hours ago, FanOfManyShows said:

"You're coming for a ride."

"Wait don't!" He extended his hoof out to Opal,
his cuffs suddenly shattering as Opal's eyes glowed bright, revealing her true form to Hogweed.

Hogweeds demeanor suddenly changed when Opal revealed herself. Becoming more bitter looking, yet somewhat relieved at the same time.

"Good, take this thing off my hooves already. I hate him."

Her words were harsh, cruel, and most importantly- Not reality. This were only what Opal would see and hear before she left, whilst in reality, She had risen up with fear and desperation in her eyes, and shouted for Chariot to run away whilst she charged in, yet to no avail. Neither her warning, her attempt at attacking the intruder, or the illusion, would last more than a few seconds, and at that time, the two of them would be gone. Leaving Hogweed behind to have to try and deal with everything going on, with what to her were clearly a kidnapping, yet to others might seem like a successful prison escape.

@Blitz Boom

Opal arrived somewhere distant, rubbing her head as she found herself in a strange location, a familiar forest
"What are you DOING?!" Chariot cried out, stomping his hoof down

"Freeing you from that vile prison." 

"I am not on board for this! I was trying to turn away from this!"

"Hogweed will be only relieved to not be working with you, at least I have a use for you; find the elements for me!""

His brows furrowed as his mane floated, feeling a surge of magic those cuffs wouldn't allow, he grinned. "You'll only find a new enemy."
He started hovering up instinctually, before releasing a pulse of magic at Opal, sending her flying away.

Opal got  up on her hooves, her horn glowing as the forest warped around her, seeming to be a unconscious decision,
her horn sparking as she blasts a cone of fire at Chariot
======================================
"I don't know Chow, She can't be doing anything good."

Misty ran outside to see if Opal had just teleported outside the building, just to see if she was near. "Astral, Chow!"

She looked over and ran quickly, putting a hoof over her eyes to see better into the distance
"that's no good."

It was barely noticeable, but there was a faint smoke rising up into view, coming from the direction of the everfree, before a large explosion interrupted the horizon
"I think she might've gone there."

@Blitz Boom

“I’m in no rush but I suppose I can have this chest moved to my home. Lin? Can you open a gate for me?”

The longma nodded and a gate opened behind the elder. Sen proceeded to assist with moving the crate over to the other side with Ghilan pushing from one end.

Ma serranas la dareth shiral, Rosa, Vhenallin. Elgar lasa ghilana ma atish’anan.”

With that greeting, the elder bowed and departed through the gate. Behind him was Sen, returning to join the rest of the group as well as a fairly young longma’s head poking out of to see who was on the other side. She examined the group, unsure of what to think but all she could give is a sheepish smile before pulling her head back to her side of the gate. Sen and Lin noticed, chuckling and waving back at who they suspect to be the elder’s young apprentice. 

Even the siblings suspected they’d be with the elder longer but it seems like matters back home needed to be attended, even as the day winds down. Lin, however, couldn’t get something out of her mind, namely the elder’s parting words. She knows a little about the language but she never thought someone could actually use it to a proficient degree. 

“Well, that was unexpected. I didn’t know the elder could speak the old tongue fluently. Wonder who taught him that?”

“I guess we wait now. For those who will take us to the golem makers. I gotta say, all of this happening now…. It feels like the times are changing.”

@EQ_Theta

Rosa made sure to bow towards the elder before he left, yet his greeting manners would not only extens towards him, but also this curious youngling that were seen. His likely apprentice, whom seemed pretty curious about what she were witnessing.

To her, he would give a traditional, Equestrian salute, with a smile on his face.

Shrimp too would bite notice in the new little one, and would dump down to a few inches off the ground, and slither towards the gate to look at the small longma with curious chirps. He weren't used to dealing with their young, and as such, wanted to have a closer look. He didn't manage to get much of one before she retracted though, and soon after again, the gate were closed. It sadly didn't leave him time to learn who this were, yet seeing as he stood and sniffed the air, he were picking up on her scent, and would likely seek her out some other time if he had the chance.

The words Elder Ghilan said were curious to Rosa though. So far  he had thought the longma used the general Equine standard speech, yet they had their own language? An old tongue too, from what Sen and Lin talked about? How peculiar that they had changed to the Equine tongue then, when they were isolationists... There surely were a story there somewhere, yet there weren't time to think on that, as just when he opened his muzzle, he'd feel something grab him, and everything went dark.

It would be the same for Sen and Lin, whom would only feel this curious embrace by something with long, thin appendages, with hands at the end that held a surprisingly strong, yet gentle grip on them for a second, before they all suddenly found themselves falling down from about ten cencimeters off the ground, and down on a layer of soft, dry dirt.

There would be no visual on what had grabbed them, nor any warning. It were like something invisible had dragged them away and dropped them the next moment, without leaving any other trace than the faint smell of roasted chestnuts.

They would find though, that the coins they had carried were gone. The previously mentioned toll that Scarcity had talked about.

And speaking of the mare, she would be standing along with Brick a half meter from them, looking at a light further along this torch-lit grotto they had been dumped into. The entrance/exit, which were seemingly flanked by two large, bulky statues of minotaurs, standing completely still. Considering where they likely were though, one would be follish to think they'd stay that way.

"There you were darlings. I do hope that you were not interrupted in something important? If so, I do apologize. My associates are not ones to wait, once the time and target is set."

Perched on her head, sat Hammond, and looked down on the three of them, still in complete silence. Yet his eyes would say quite a lot, considering how he seemed to hungrily devour every bit of information he could get about the lot of them. He had surely not gotten less curious since last they saw him. He'd also raise a paw to slowly wave towards them, as he had gathered were something he should do when meeting others that his mistress talked well with.

As for for the grotto, right now it wouldn't look like much. Simply a parh in a rocky path, like any mine, lit by torchlight. There were likely more to se further inside, or outside, though which way one should go to find those they were meant to speak with, were hard to tell right now.

If they paid good attention, they would find that Brick were carrying something on his back. A metallic box around the size of his head, covered in glowing runes of many sizes, and chained to his trunk with strong chains. Likely had something to do with the fact that it kept shaking. Not that he seemed to mind much.

@FanOfManyShows

"He will take what is yours for himself, and throw you to the guards. To him, you are just a scapegoat. A part of his own plans. You don't need him. "

There would not only be a voice anymore, whispering on the edge of her sanity, but also a darkened figure. What sort of creature though? Impossible to say really. It were little more than a faint shadow, lurking at the very edge of Opel's peripheral vision, and never stray closer than that, even if she turned her head to look. The owner of this vaguely feminine, raspy voice, would remain just at the edge and barely visible.

All she'd be able to see somewhat clearly, were a milky white eye, sitting in a face that seemed to shift ever so slighty between face forms. From equine, to draconic, to minotaur and cat. Many others were there, with the only constant being the narrowed eye watching her with no visible emotion behind it.

The voice did suddenly have a little emotion within it though. A sort of eagerness and malice that spoke of it not liking the presence of Chariot, for whatever reason.

As for the changing surroundings, a part that would certainly not be part of Opal's design choices, would be a visual of someone she once knew. Be it an old friend, or maybe a teacher or parent - in essence, some being whom she once adored and/or respected - lurking behind one of the trees, shaking their head in disapointment at her antics, before turning around and wandering away into the darker parts of the forest. A small lie, which one could overlook, yet one with some potential impact.

@FanOfManyShows

Smoke over the forest? Coukd be anything from a bonfire, to campers having messed up and atarted a forest fire, or lighting striking a tree. Heck, could be someone messing about, like that filly making explosives.

But right now, Chop didn't much care for logic and reason. He were very clearly agitated in a way that Misty and Astral wouldn't have seen before. Tense too, with his muscles rippling beneath his short coat, and his teeth clenched down in a scowl.

"Then let's go already. I'm gonna teach that filthy little dirt-eater a thing a two that she ain't gonna be forgetting anytime soon."

They might have to evaluate if it were smart to bring Chop right now. Sure he were armed and ready to put up a fight, but this mad? Might be it'd go too far, and while he probably wouldn't care in the moment, he had shown to be a rather sensitive one when his head were screwed on right. He wouldn't be able to just get over doing something too rash in the long run. Also, it'd be hard to question Opal if she were mulch, though hey, they were witches. They might be able to leash him up after beating her up, but before going on from there. It were gonna be up to them to judge what to do here. Wasn't like he could port himself after all. Far too advanced magic for him at this stage.

@Blitz Boom

Dawn folds one hoof over the other in waiting while Lily makes herself comfortable.  Responding to her inquiry without batting an eyelash, "Yes."  Taking the time for the pair to walk up to her throne and the comfort of her enchanted pillow, only would delay her questions.  She much prefers to think of her ways as efficient and fun.  Her and Minty got along way to well for Rising's taste, so she's told.  With Lily settled in now, Dawn ignited her pale rainbow swirling horn and poofs in a parchment of paper and rainbow feathered quill.  Said items floating harmlessly to her side, out of her view as to not be distracting.  Not being the twin gifted with a steel trap memory, Dawn had to rely on old fashion note taking.  The enchanted quill acting on its own as Lily began to answer the hostess' questions.

The valued items of Harrowmark were quite simple or most abundant in Equestria.  Fabric and herbs being the most easy to export to a far away land, but even fabric could be expanded upon to full outfits.  Many a fashion designers would be most delighted at the chance to start new Harrowmark lines of clothing.  Dresses themed for a dark land would soon be filling displays in the front windows of even stores Dawn visits.  "Earth tones are a rare sight in Equestria.  Harrowmark would be inundated with golds, silvers and bright colors.  Fine silks, satin, fleece and velvet.  Let alone more common fabrics like cotton and denim," Dawn listed off, her quill making note of several fashion designers to consult and offer dibs in a new land.  Herbs and spices were easy, Equestria had more than she could even think of.  Not even a list of chefs and farmers would scratch the surface, but she did know a hoof full of herbalists that might be able to offer samples Dawn could present.  Spell books, easy, although she might be able to offer up the more powerful spells in royal libraries.  A new avenue Dawn would have to tap into.

The need to put some under hoof might be more necessary than Lily thought.  Not everypony plays nice and some truly respect power over honeyed words.  Others might need removed of their positions so a more impressionable successor can take their place.  Quite the contrary, Dawn works by maneuvering herself into a position where they are trying to earn HER endearment.  Dawn works from the shadows.  She is a whisper, a secret hoof shake.  Ripe targets being ponies already endeared with higher authorities, rather than the higher authorities themselves.  "Queen, High Priestess, got it," she simply smiled, not needing to explain how she worked aloud.  How delightful for her to have a brother available to unlock those doors.  "Somepony will need to keep an eye on him.  He's a pony watcher and tends to wander," she chuckled.  Their first time to an amusement park was a nightmare.  Many a times the family had moved on to the next ride just for Rising to stop and watch some show or curious social exchange without warning.  At the time as a young filly, Dawn was more annoyed at the slow pace it caused.  Today though, she understands that early development earned Rising an invaluable skill in being able to read ponies.

"I'm not sure I see how this Le Pourri is a threat commerce," she inquired.  A pitcher of water, glass and bowl of fruit floated their direction, bobbing and weaving to the beat of the music before landing on a table that grew out of the floor by her throne.  The pitcher poured its water into the glass and inside the bowl of fruit, grapes.  Grapes that were different colors of the rainbow.  Each color a different flavor: orange, lemon, strawberry, cherry, grape, blue berry and green apple.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

“I still go to missions involving lightnings and thunders, but only the minor ones. They knew they had to keep me away from the 'major'. I have heard cases of ponies caught surprised or succumb to their fear fold their wings instincts while in mid flight. Quill told me her pegasus neighbor had fallen to her doom after she got distracted by a griffon passing by” she let out a sad sigh “It's a very sad tragedy”

“Oh, I also forgot to tell you Quill actually lives in the edge of the town. The houses we are now seeing could even possibly where she live. I also forget to tell you why she decided to live in the edge of the town. She heard crying from her neighbor's house so she decided to move” 

Edited by Windy Breeze ☁️ ☁️ ☁️
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom
Ruby was going to comment something regarding Leviathan's response, but ultimately decided against it, because as much as she hated it, she agreed with the part about harsh words and flared tempers, because even with her confrontational nature, Ruby didn't want any unnecessary annoyance while she was in this shape. 

"I always need rest and there's plenty of things I want..." she started as she slowly got up "...but I'm in the mood for a snack."  she proceeded to head out, slowly, before sniffing the air "A small deer or a boar or something around the same size could work...." she obviously wasn't going to directly ask for help, but her tone clearly suggested that she was telling Leviathan to help with it. "...even a small dragon would do." she gave Leviathan a look that indicated it was meant as a joke of sorts, but there was also a hint of seriousness reminding her that eating Leviathan wasn't out of the question for the younger dragoness, even if it was quite unlikely. 

------------------------------------------------------------
"I haven't actually seen enough of the current day Equestria to know how much it has changed." Nada admitted, she wouldn't push Ziggy away, but she would kinda ignore her after a while, as in, start moving like she would without pony hanging on her "The language of course is quite different, and lot has happened based on the pony history, but in other hoof, some ponies from back then are still alive somehow, so that could mean some things haven't changed at all." "One big change if it's really true is that ponies are more accepting of other creatures now, but I'll have to see it to believe it."

----------------------------------------------
Scarecrow watched as Lyriel created Vanthir, thinking in his mind that maybe more accurate number would be 1-2 for the amount of aggressive dryads he could carry, and when she changed the form into even bigger one, he lowered it to 1, in a good day, a half would probably be more accurate. "I admit that I probably wouldn't be able to do much alone, but I still would try if necessary." "Nothing they could do scares me, at worst my existence would get lot more boring, being trapped inside ground or something." he kept silent for a moment as he knew his next words may be quite unpleasant for Lyriel as she still clearly cared for her corrupted kind "Has anyone tried to destroy them? you know, burn them or something? your kind seems quite flammable." he then finally asked while looking at the recreation of one of her kind.

@Blitz Boom

It wouldn’t be long before the siblings felt the sensation of spectral appendages grabbing and pulling them down to… somewhere. Even Lin would let out a scream, both she and Sen were gripped with fear as an unknown force was dragging them off. They didn’t even keep their eyes open to know how they were being taken away despite expecting something to happen. If this had something to do with the golems and Scarcity’s little beacons, this is the last thing they thought possible. 

This wouldn’t last and when they felt the ground once more, the siblings opened their eyes to a foreign place with familiar faces surrounding them: Scarcity, Brick, and little Hammond. Sen and Lin would wave back towards the little creature, though they would wave in Scarcity’s general direction to greet them everyone present. 

“Scarcity? We just wrapped up our business for the time being before getting pulled here. It was terrifying! H-How was that possible?”

“W-where are we? And what is in that box Brick is carrying?”

Though it was evident the siblings are still shaken by their experience, it didn’t put a damper on their curiosity. Perhaps the one thing still on their minds was where to go from here. Seemed like they expected someone else to come get them but that may not be the custom of whoever it is they will meet.It was as if at any moment, there was more to see; someone or something would come for them. Equally strange is how the scholars in the orb have remained silent throughout this whole ordeal, not even commenting on the situation.

@Blitz Boom

Opal's ears twitched, as Chariot looked on in curiosity. "You're hearing it aren't you?"

"Hearing what?" She glanced at a familiar figure looking on in disappointment, gritting her teeth. "General Iron?" She ran over to them

Chariot sighed and extended his hoof, several strips of cloth wrapping around her and holding her in place 
"The Element of Greed taunted me when I used it too, you must be hearing something from using this one so much."

"No! Let me go!"
She yelled out, suddenly taking a form of Chariots dead wife, as he looked on in horror,
ending the spell abruptly as Opal ran after the illusion of Iron Wing, and whereever it would lead her.
===============================================

Astral wouldn't wait long to send them both to the source of the smoke, as Astral suddenly extended out a sword,
Chariot looking ahead with a look of horror, as if he saw a ghost, paying little attention to her arrival, thinking them as just another illusion.

"Why would you take his form, it just makes me want to take you down more."

He looked at the ground as he sat down, chuckling to himself
"Worse than I thought."
He looked to Astral
"Opal, it is pointless to play this type of mind game with me, I have a stronger mind than you think."

Astral was a little confused by this, lowering her sword. "Are you- serious right now? Is she serious right now?" She said, looking to Chow.

@Catpone Cerberus

The area he prodding would send out more exclamatory marks up in the air as if trying its best to be visibly distressed. The longer it took for Cerberus to get closer, the more those dashes became peppered with little symbols that appeared to be sweat drop marks, as if asking desperately for help.

For in that spot of dirt, buried under a thick layer of red Badlands dust a small orb-like creature lay hidden, fitfully trying to find aid in it being uncovered. Very faintly a cry came out muffled so that it was a good thing there was a fine set of cat ears nearby to investigate it.

Hey, Hey! Hey, Listen! Listen!

###########################################################

@Pastel Heart & @Blitz Boom

Jelly and her friend would find the pair of wings not much difficult to fold around the stallion. He would help them somewhat when they got close enough for him to grab with his hooves; but otherwise, despite his complaints, the wings seemed a bit resilient if not boneless seeming. As dense with feathers to the point of seeming to be almost nothing but, it would undoubtedly help explain why he seemed to shed so many feathers like the chicken he acted like.

The scrawny, fidgety stallion led the way back into town after, though his body language might have put it across that he did so more to socially distance himself from the two trouble-inviting fillies. He would grunt in a light, indirect, critical tone

"Oh, and i'm sure the wasp that jabs a hole in you didn't mean any harm, it only meant to protect its home. #183. Then the paralytic poison enters your bloodstream because Nature insisted that it be more efficient at keeping away errant hooves. #76. Let's see how happy your parents are when you bring home a live wasp nest!...

Oh, who am I kiddng. Of course fillies have done that!"

On 5/5/2020 at 10:32 AM, Pastel Heart said:

Soooo big guy, which one of us do ya think is cuter~? It's not every day you get to meet two dazzling heroines like us! So who has more points?"

"Noooooo."

Slimpsy would grimace sweatily, staring straight ahead. Not many in the Cephalli Family had a rigid sense of Right & Wrong, but he was practiced in that. Though in Slimpsy's case that was clearly leaning more towards considering everything Wrong until proven Slightly Less Wrong.

"You are FAR too young for me, that I can garuntee! Even if there isn't a law against it, i'm still pretty sure there's a law against it! That's a #32!" He would shudder, an action that came to him as easily as the reflexive way he peppered his sentences with seemingly random numbers. "Besides! I've had enough Fiction read AT me to know what happens once any sort of romantic interest is shown between any adventurers! Somebeing ALWAYS gets put in irreversible danger! #7!"

"And no, Pegasus Filly. I'm not going to be adding more magic to get rid of magic. All magic is curses. Magic is defined by the fact that no one knows what it does! I'd rather die like this than die trying to find a way to not die like this."

##############################

(edited)

@Widdershins

Pastel couldn't make sense of what Slimpsy was saying. The two were on completely different wavelengths. Not knowing how to respond to his paranoid seriousness, she just laughed.

"Nyaha! You're pretty funny, big guy! Whatevs, I'm already Jellys princess anyway!"

She stood proudly declaring this. One had to wonder exactly what thin line between reality and fantasy she was on.

@Blitz Boom

As the three approached Ponyville, Pastel giggled as Cloud coo'd with every bounce. It was almost like a rhythm. She couldn't help but hum a tune.

"You and I have memories, longer than the road that stretches on ahead~"

Pastel had an exceptional singing voice, it was surprisingly polished and mature for her age. It was almost like she'd be a pro, despite the rest of her traits. Maybe this would calm Slimpsy as well.

She stopped upon remembering. They gotta take Slimpsy somewhere where he can get checked out, but she wasn't as familiar with Ponyvilles layout. She looked at Jelly, smiling.

"Sooo, lead the way, my big strong knight~!"

Edited by Pastel Heart

(edited)

@EQ_Theta

Scarcity seemed somewhat amused by their panicked response to their transport here, judging by the minor increase in her smirk. Such a sight as this glance upon these little faces, never truly got old, did it?

"As I informed you about, my associates would take care of your travel arrangements here. Rather efficient, would you not agree? Untraceable, instantaneous transportation, bordering on the verge of teleportation. Makes your method seem somewhat slow in comparison, yet more readily available. Also does not require exclusive contact with me, which these do require, as they are unwilling to directly deal with those whom they do not trust.

You needn't worry though. They took their toll, and they are harmless creatures. They would not cause you suffering.

As for what lies within the box... I believe that to an interesting thing to merely see unfold, without spoilers in advance. Though I suppose that I could indulge you enough to say that this is my payment to the golem makers, for their services. Nopony enjoys not being paid for their hard work after all.

Now then, shall we darlings? This dusty cave is hardly a place for us to linger."

Scarcity would take point, and wander calmly towards the outside, rather than further inside the cave, and would soon enough be confronted by the suddenly mobile minotaur statues. Rather lifelike and detailed ones, and not the clumsy, metallic or clay creations that one usually thought of when they heard the word golem. A nice indication of the sort of skill these crafters of the ancient art had.

"State your business."

They had spears directed towards Brick, yet spoke to Scarcity, whom he were shielding with himself, as a good bodyguard should do.

"Tell your mistress that Scarcity have arrived, and wish to negotiate. Let her know that I can offer her what she have sought."

Their eyes flickered with a pale light, yet they did not move an inch from their position, unless Sen and Lin would try and move past, in which case they'd block them from doing so.

"She will arrive soon. Remain here."

"Very well. It appears that we have a bit of waiting to do my dears, but I'm sure that is no issue, no? All things in due time after all.

And speak of which. Are our honorary guests taking to the proceedings well so far?"

She were speaking of the members of the orb, who had been surprisingly silent for the time being, yet perhaps they were merely bidding their time, and observing the craftmanship. It were hard to tell with such creatures, yes?

Behind them. Omen would step through a gate, with Shrimp on her back, and close up behind her again. No big surprise there, since she had their *scents*. She'd get a wave from her smaller sibling, which she'd return, yet for the time being, she'd remain silent and observe. Seemed as if things had gotten strange since she were gone.

=========================================================================

@Rising Dusk

On 5/16/2020 at 2:43 PM, Rising Dusk said:

"Earth tones are a rare sight in Equestria.  Harrowmark would be inundated with golds, silvers and bright colors.  Fine silks, satin, fleece and velvet.  Let alone more common fabrics like cotton and denim,"

"I do not know what those fabrics are, but if they're soft and/or durable, you'll find some who are interested. The colorful things would mostly be for the capitol I could imagine though. The earthy tones we carry in the smaller villages aren't just because we couldn't waste things on adding other colors. It also helps us blend in more with the background, which makes us less easy to find for whatever lurks out there. Perhaps when the temples are up again, and if the darkness gets pushed away from the towns a little more, that might change. Most important is really the feel of the fabric. What I and all else I know wear, are not soft, so I know that at least that is something that all would be eager to gain. You'll find out yourself who would want what, and in what colors though. I don't know the preferences of everyone else, only those I know, and some of them would like to be more colorful. At least back when I still talked with them."

Things change when you go to apprentice for a sadistic tyrant for fifteen years. In Harrowmark such change were at a snail's pace, but preferences and secret longings could always change relatively fast. Now that it might end up with them gaining some breathing room, and look towards attaining things, rather than just scrape by, it'd be interesting to see how things would turn out, and what wants they'd all start to show.

She for one though, would like something reminiscent of her current outfit, but softer, and perhaps with a few, golden streaks in it. It didn't sound too intrusive, and it might look pretty, though she'd have to look as things started to wander through in due time. If the stuff she had seen in the streets were something to judge by though, the selection of styles, colors, and fabric, were astounding, and would give her much to think about.

"Somepony will need to keep an eye on him.  He's a pony watcher and tends to wander,"

"make sure the queen is informed of that then. She will likely put someone on him, to make sure he doesn't wander towards something too dangerous without being stopped. It would not look good to have our great hero, go out and get eaten by a bog hunter, or amalgam."

Another point where she wondered how Rising had gotten to where he were, if he were that simple to distract. Good reactions maybe? pure luck? Whatever the case, it seemingly worked, so could she really judge him? Considering the cage from before, the answer to that were yes. Yes she could.

And then came the part that surprised her some, as Dawn touched on the subject of the treat she had saved until the end, yet in a manner that suggested that she did not take the creature seriously. Why, she even appeared to not grasp why this one had been mentioned, as Dawn were asking about her like a threat. Which she were, granted, but that were not the main point to this.

"I'm not sure I see how this Le Pourri is a threat commerce,"

"You asked for competition, and she is whom I know of. A problem solver of sorts, who goes for a prize for her services which I think you wouldn't ever considered, yet are still treading the same sorts of grounds. I cannot say how she might react to the sudden, outside influence, trying to leech off of her *market*, so to speak, hence I think it prudent that I expanded upon things when it came to her.

Perhaps you'll never meet her though. Gods knows I have tried to find her, but with no luck. I'd be weary of anyone offering you a deal without disclosing what they want in return."

=====================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"Sounds like it's time for me to stretch my legs, and see what might run around here. I'm sure some of them wouldn't mind a little detour to this cave."

It just wouldn't be deer, since she frankly had enough stuff going on in her life, without having to deal with vindictive bucks and does, using their nature magic to pester her. They weren't strong enough to win, obviously, but for a lesser race, they were tenacious, and it got tedious to deal with them in the long run. She'd prefer to avoid this tedium, if possible.

It wouldn't be more than a few minutes before a rather loud squeal would be heard outside, and if Ruby were to look, she'd find that a rather large boar were currently running towards the cave. Why that were? Simply, it were being pelted by large balls of hail from behind. Every time it tried going in another direction, it would get one slammed down close to the ground, which scared it into going another direction instead. That being towards the cave, where the dragon flying behind it wouldn't be able to reach it anymore. At least that would be it's primitive thought, and in its eagerness to get away from Leviathan, it were unlikely that it'd bite notice in Ruby before it were too late.

As promised ealier, this were not so much hunting or feeding Ruby, as much as simply direct the local wildlife to a more convenient place for her to strike down. And as she said she liked fear, this should prove quite tasty, as it sure weren't happy about the current pursuit.

================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"Lots of ponies are more accepting, but it sorta had to happen eventually. I mean, the zebras and bat ponies were not all that liked in the olden days, but then Equestrians needed help from either side, they started to tolerate them around, then interbreeding started, and y'know, it's hard to be excluding of a full equine sub-race when you're seeing hybrids. Okay, I heard it were real bad for a bit at the start, but apparently Princess Celestia got real angry about that sorta thing, so that were stomped out pretty quickly. I think the only time I've really read about her being more miffed about something, where when the Evergrown started to get harvested, and began to run away from society because they were afraid for their lives. Can't blame her really. That's really not okay to do to anypony.

Where were I... Oh right, hybrids. I'm one, and I've had to get a stink eye here and there, but that's just cranky old ones who can't accept change. You just gotta sorta tune them out, y'know? They're the tiny minority yelping up, not most.

Still, lots of the real change have been in the last hoofful of years, because of Princess Twilight. Dragons, griffons, Changelings, and more. Old enemies, or elusive races that didn't much care for us, are starting to become friends. She's really determined to mend old relationships, and look past bad history. It's kinda hard for some to accept, with the changelings suffering the worst from it, but things are getting better. Everypony just needs to get used to seeing them around, and talk with them so that they can see that they're not jerks or monsters. Things just need time and kindness like that, hehe."

Ziggy would cling on for a while, but eventually she'd let go, once Nada started to really move around, and she figured she were full up on siren hugs for the time being. Wouldn't be the last time she'd go get herself a scaled belly hug though, that were for sure. It were a strange feeling unlike dragons, but in a good way. Sorta... Smoother and less dry, if that made sense?

"Y'know, I think you and King Thorax would have lots to talk about, since you'd both be going into this from a role of former enemies. Race wise I mean. Not you, specifically, hehe.

Well... Okay, Serenade said that there's some real bad blood between changelings and sirens, but they're reformed changelings. Look totally different, so that might make a big difference, right?"

The bag she were carrying were starting to stir a little It seemed that something were moving in there, which would be a certain mimic. it might be wise to keep an eye on Agni soon, if she decided to pop her head out to figure out who were being noisy.

@Catpone Cerberus

He were right in the words hurting Lyriel. The pained expression on her face and silence as she were asked a fair, yet tough question, were telling more than words could have. And it weren't as if it were an unreasonable question. They were menaces, and had defiled the Earth Mother's doctrines. Were it not kinder to put them out of their misery? A question she had asked herself a few times over the years, yet it never made her feel less sick to her stomach to think about.

"...Even corrupted as they are, they still grow the trees of the Silver Valley, which the dragons around it depends on. Our winged protectors only use fire to make sure that they do not interfere with the lumber harvest, nor tries to escape, but they would never reduce them to ash if there were a choice. They still need them, even like this, no matter how simple it would be to..

I'm sorry, but it'd a sensitive topic. Even after everything they have done, they are still my people. Those whom I grew up with. Thinking about harming them like this is not an easy ask of me. I would also like to try and keep up hope, that the sphinx did not lie, and that salvation truly can be found for them within this forest. Even if the hope is minor, I feel as if I must cling to that, rather than thoughts on the further demise of my village."

Scarecrow likely meant well, and only wanted to think on the options to deal with this, but surely he could understand the position that she were in? Asking whatever or not she wished to see her own family and friends burn up, would be a tough one to sell at the best of times, and she quite honestly feared whatever being could easily answer this with *Yes*, and not show any emotions towards the would-be victims.

"I know that Dragon Lord Ember and the Princess Twilight is in talks these days, so perhaps they could one day find a solution, if I beg my case to them? I know not, but I would prefer to explore all avenues of hope before going to extremes.

...And you are correct. We are sadly, rather flammable. Yet we can regrow, long as our core remains."

=========================================================================

@Pastel Heart @Widdershins

On 5/18/2020 at 8:36 AM, Widdershins said:

"Oh, and i'm sure the wasp that jabs a hole in you didn't mean any harm, it only meant to protect its home. #183. Then the paralytic poison enters your bloodstream because Nature insisted that it be more efficient at keeping away errant hooves. #76. Let's see how happy your parents are when you bring home a live wasp nest!...

Oh, who am I kiddng. Of course fillies have done that!"

"I knew a colt who did that back in Canterlot. His parents are bee keepers, so he thought he were helping. He said that it had gotten kinda bad, but that they were still proud that he got it home by himself. I dunno, seems dangerous to me, with all the stinging."

Jelly really didn't like wasp. There were always too many of the for Gary to eat, they were often dangerous to spiders in general, and they were really aggressive little things. Had made it all kinds of worrying then when the hive had shown up at school, until Honey Bloom had gotten it down, and started to get it back home. His parents had been called in to do it at first, but he beat them to the punch, and honestly done well. He just confused wasps for bees at the time. In his defense though, he were seven. It were still pretty well done when thinking about that, and made some of the teachers look kinda weak when they had been screeching and running away, talking about how dangerous the hive were.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:23 PM, Pastel Heart said:

"Nyaha! You're pretty funny, big guy! Whatevs, I'm already Jellys princess anyway!"

"Yessire. She's the princess, I'm I'm her guard in shining armor."

Jelly grinned up, happy for the more joyful talk than whatever it were that their large-winged friend were on about. Quite honestly, she weren't entirely sure about what he were talking anymore. It sounded like rules in a book or something, but with paranoia? It were really, really confusing, but it were the best bet she had.

Pastel's talking were much easier to follow, because well... It were one of the reasons they had gone into the forest to begin with. The second were to pick up some flowers, but then they had gotten on a side quest that kinda derailed them. They had to pick up on that one later, once they were done with what they were doing now. Which were an escort quest then? They were escorting somepony, so... Yeah, that sounded about right.

"I wonder how much exp we're gonna get from this escort mission? It weren't the main quest, but it did have three mini bosses, and we looted a battle pet. 300 exp easily.

You know, you speak a lot of funny words, mister. It kinda sounds like rules or something? Are they important? Also, I'm only half a pegasus. I mostly look like a bat pony. Just like daddy."

It weren't normal for others to confuse her for a pegasus. Most just figured her a weird colored bat pony, and went on with things from there. But hey, a first for everything, right? Though the rules were still something strange she wanted to know about actually, the more she thought about i-

On 5/18/2020 at 5:23 PM, Pastel Heart said:

"You and I have memories, longer than the road that stretches on ahead~"

That thought did not last long, as Pastel began to wing along with the tone of Cloud hooting with every bounce she took. Something which gave her some degree of control over the melody. Something which she took well care off, and then added in a really nice singing voice. Like... Wauh, it were really good. Surely she could become a great singer if she wanted to go that way, right? Jelly would totally stand in line to hear her on a big stage some day, that were for sure.

Jelly on the other hoof, had a singing voice that made her music teacher say that she had a talent he had never seen before. No other student before her had made him weep out of pure sorrow for the music being butchered in front of him. Stargazer had not been very happy to hear that description, but the teacher had apologized and said it more kindly later. He claimed he were just so surprise that it just blurted out of him.

Long story short: Jelly weren't allowed to take music class anymore, unless she agreed to only play instruments, and not sing. It had gone a good deal better once she started to gnaw on a flavor ball and play guitar, but no instruments here. Only a good singing voice that she sure shouldn't try to compare to.

"Ooooh, you have a real good singing voice. I bet you're gonna be the bestest singing princess in all of the land one day. Hehe, gonna have to keep you safe from fans rushing the stage and everything, like a real celebrity."

As for Slimpsy, they wouldn't really get anywhere before somepony would take note of them from above, and swooped down to intercept the lot of them. One whom were greeted the only way as were appropriate, when his meaty hooves hit the dirt.

"Daddy!"

Jelly rushed over to hug her father, who knelt down to get a better grip on her, though his eyes primarily stayed on Slimpsy. A curious glance got turned to the sleeping owl too, but at this point, his weirdness meter were filled up for the next month or so, so this were something he didn't think much off.

"Happy too see you too, Jelly. Did you find this stallion? I have some ponies who're looking for him, that'd be really happy to have him back again."

"*gasp* Really?"

"I think so. Slimpsy, yes? I have been asked by several members of your family, lead by one called Blither, to find you and bring you back to them at the station. With you found, I only need to find one more, and then everypony's accounted for. Could I please ask you to go there willingly while I look for him? From the description I got, he is apparently a lanky troublemaker, so I have the feeling I will need to locate him quickly, before he starts something."

@FanOfManyShows

She wouldn't have to go too far to find the general, back still turned. About ten meters in fact, which he had crossed oddly quickly, considering how calmly he seemed tobe walking away from everything.

Once she had picked up though, he'd finally halt, and start shaking his head. Still with his back turned to her.

"You had such potential... Yet in the end, you only ended up disappointing us all. And to think I had considered you one of the more useful tools on my path to becoming the general.

But I suppose, it wasn't all wasted. I still got what I wanted in the end."

"He never cared about you. Didn't think you worthy of respect. To him, you were just a stepping stone he could use, and drag along ad a faithful little dog. But now he sees you found your own power instead of relying on him. He can't control you anymore. Nor lie to your face, and make you think you mattered, and he hates it. Just look how ashamed he is that his little errand mare made her own choices. Would he ever look at you like this, if you meant anything to him?"

Whilst the voice talked, the illusion had indeed turned, and looked at Opal like she were a dog who relieved itself on the carpet. Disappointment and a sense of being tired of dealing with someone he considered beneath him were plastered upon his face, not helped by how his voice before had been specifically tailored to make him seem as demeaning as were realistic. A trick to show a hidden, dark side to him that only saw Opal as a tool.

"Ah well, I can't have you spouting this off to the guards now that you know though, can I? So rejoice: You're gonna be useful one last time after all."

With that, he'd attack Opal in the way that she'd expect him to. Any damage would be psycological only. Her mind thinking she were wounded, whilst she were perfectly fine. Yet another trick by the entity to isolate her, make her use her powers more, and turn her against others. After all, the more she'd fight, the more influence it would gain. Making Opal think that no one cared about her, and had only ever lied to make her think they did, would only make everything easier for it.

And so far, Opal appeared to be falling for it. 

@FanOfManyShows

Chow would charge right in, soon as he saw Chariot, and tackle him to the ground unless the stallion did something about it.

Illusions could do a lot of things, and the element if lies were strong, but perhaps the pure hatred in Chow's eyes and the feeling of ths sharp blade in his muzzle, pressing down on the base of his neck, would convince Chariot that things might be a little too real here.

"Come on then you little worm. Try using my momma against me one more time. I dare you."

Chow barely registered that Astral were talking to him in his current, fairly aggravated state.  Certain boundaries were supposed to be kept, and they had not in this situation, so yes, he were a little miffed, to put it mildly. Made him less prone to listening in to reason.

"Now throw off this shell and let's see the real you, Opal."

Since all the adults were acting crazy, Misty were gonna need to to do something soon, as she were the only one who seemed able to glance through the illusions. Might be her youth, or the fact that as a zebra, she were genetically more likely to see the truth laid bare, but either way, things were gonna get ugly if she didn't get things sorted soon.

To think that the only voice of reason right now were a small filly. Witches, right?

@Windy Breeze ☁️ ☁️ ☁️

Legion's eyes flared briefly when the tragedy of somepony falling down from the sky were brought up. An end that sadly, they had members who had suffered under, both currently and previously, so they knew the tragedy in that situation. Mostly from an angle that hopefully, Breeze would never be made to love through.

"They're saying that they're sorry to hear that. Fatal crashes are horrible, emotional rollercoasters according to them. Can't imagine it being wrong either. The thought alone..."

A sad shiver went down her spine as she thought on hos it must be, to have your wings unresponsive, and suddenly find the ground getting closer and closer, at a faster and faster pace. The immense fear alone were the stuff poltergeists could rise from.

Hopefully the neighbor found peace instead of something like that. Becoming a poltergeist were a constantly painful experince, from what Sorrow had gathered over the years.

The next part were maybe less sad, and more curious though. Quill lived on the edge of town because somepony were crying next door?

It took a few seconds before the pieces fell together for her, and her expression went from curious, to cringing pain at the thought of what were actually going on.

"I think... I think her neighbour might've returned home then. Oh that poor thing, trapped in the only place she knew, bemoaning her fate without being able to move on.

Can we go there? Please? I can't stand thinking about that poor mare trapped like that. It's not right.

Also, she might become a poltergeist if it festers for too long, who're gonna end up hurting others. Nopony want that, themselves included. It just kinda... Happens sometimes, if they linger for too long in bad conditions."

Not the plan for going here to begin with, but sure were now. No way she were just gonna let that poor mare suffer like that. You know, if she were right that were. Could also be a relative of the pegasus, crying over their loved one.

Edited by Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom
There would be a the sounds of clashing in the distance, attracting their attention, as they could see two faint figures battling.
Chariot looked up to Chow, with concern, starting to see what the reality was
"Don't let this anger fuel you Chow."

"Stop this!"
Misty ran in front of Chow
"Opal doesn't deserve this!"

"What could I do to prove myself here-"

"Chariot or not! You don't need to do this Chow"

Chow would see the trees open up behind Misty as a pony shattered through them, the visage of Iron Wing flying towards him and Chariot, giving him time to possibly move out of the way and leave Chariot to get hit by the general, behind the broken trees is Opal, with a horn glowing a bright red, almost seeming to be on fire, as the Element of Lies flowed around inside it's container, almost seeming to be alive.

Tears streamed down Opal's face as Iron got up from the ground, her horn sparking with dark magic.
"Why did you come all this way, just to hurt me?"
Only her sadness could be heard in her voice, her eyes trained on Iron, unable to see the others.

"Oh hay, this is just getting confusing!"

@Blitz Boom

“Yeah... I guess we can help her” Windy had heard from her friends that poltergeist are the scariest and the most dangerous paranormal entity you should never encounter, but Sorrow is a pony who could talk to a ghost so their is no problem visiting... Quill's former neighbor.

Opening her saddlebag, she pulled out a picture of a house. She glanced at one of the houses before pointing at a yellow second storey house with brown roof “That's Quill's house!” she said. Windy and Sorrow landed infront of the house. Moving to the front door, Windy knocked.

They could hear a faint “I'm coming, i'm coming!” front the house. The door is then encased in yellow aura, and the door opens, revealing a peach unicorn mare, with yellow eyes, yellow mane, and tail. She has a paper and quill cutie mark.

“You are Windy?” Quill asked.

“Yes, your brother did gave you my picture via mail right?” Windy said

“Uh, yes” Quill then noticed Sorrow “Who is that mare with a creepy skull?”

“Oh, that is Sorrow. Sorrow this is Quill” Windy said.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Sen and Lin would stay where they are, leaving the talking to the Scarcity. Knowing she had more knowledge about what is going on, they’d rather be quiet instead of saying or doing something that would mess things up. Of course, being in a new situation and knowing nothing about it left them too intimidated to do anything, even failing to notice Omen being in their midst as of the moment. Even so, it would take a while for them to ease up after seeing the inanimate minotaur react to Scarcity’s words before they returned to reality. 

“Apologies,” the scholars responded, recognizing they were being brought into a conversation. “We were contemplating on what comes next following our separation. There is a lot for us to consider, plenty to see and experience but little in the way of a plan. Still, seeing the inanimate creation and the work put into them… they are remarkable.”

“Have you thought about what kind of shape you’d like for your golem forms?”

“As much as we’d like larger, more physically imposing forms, we long for our old bodies. If only we could restore them… Golem forms that resemble our old selves are the next best thing.”

The siblings recalled a conversation with them about their past, specifically about the Hyracotherian race as a whole. Pony-like in general, right down to the features, but with a notable difference in height. They were smaller, about half as big as a full-grown pony, when they’re fully developed adults. A strange choice knowing they could go with whatever they fancied but perhaps being the last remnants of a now-extinct race was starting to wear on them. Maybe they longed for something more…

“Lest we forget, we’d like to take this opportunity to give you our thanks, Scarcity. It’s not often we still get to see the wonders of golem-craft, let alone be the recipients of such a process. You’ve made yourself an impressive network if it includes talented golem-crafters. Have you availed of their process before?”

Edited by EQ_Theta
Only noticed an incomplete description. Sorry about that.

@EQ_Theta

"I have procured the services of golem makers in the past, yes. These ones however, I know primarily by observing the product they make, and from association with one of them on an unrelated matter, which ended up with me learning quite a bit about the group as a whole. However, one does not simply ask Marble, or any other of them to work on something. Every request to this flock, must be made through their spiritual leader. It is her who we are waiting upon to arrive."

Scarcity looked up at the golems, soaking in every detail on these lifelike creations.

"Remarkable, is it not? Even these guards, who are little more than automatons with simple orders, are made in such details that you'd hardly think they were statues, were they not as grey as stone. These truly are their best at their craft, and I would offer nothing less, considering our bargain. Hardly seemed fair to have you associate with a second rank golem maker, over these professionals, no?

Ah, but perhaps a time will come when you'd wish to make more deals. After all, you seem to be somewhat unaware of how far certain magic can go."

The smirk on her face as she said this, were to ininuate that she knew of ways to go beyond this. Not just harnessing the soul in a golem, but actual rebirth. Now if it were true or not, were anypony's guess. She might simply be teasing, or had heard rumors, and wanted to share her intrigue. Likely she did not have anything with a quick or realistic way to attain rebirth for long dead creatures like this though. If she had, there'd be little reason for her to offer golems above that, considering the high expense she were going to pay to the group.

And speaking of which, a half dozen robed individuals were wandering towards them, slowly and methodically. Seemed like four unicorns, a changeling, and then someone in front who remained completely robed. Due to the size and matter of walking though, it appeared to be a biped with a tail, which really wasn't decreasing options too much.

The statues would part as the frontal figure with the hood dangling heavily above and in front of the ir face - Making his or her face clad in shadows - whilst those around this being, would stay silent, and just observe their sudden guests.

"You have my ear, trouble solver."

The voice were feminine, yet gruff, and hoarse. Like the one speaking had not had something to drink all day.

"A delight to meet you, Stone Matron. I come bearing a request for the creation of five, custom made golems, for five souls to inhabit. No strings attached."

"...What have you to offer for this unprecedented undertaking?"

Scarcity would wave Brick over, who'd loosen the chains keeping the wriggling box in place. Scarcity would then grab it with her magic, and put it down to the ground, before floating an old iron key over, to put in front of it.

"Something which I hear you have sought for a time now, Stone Matron."

The being would wander forth, and reach a claw forth, which would identify this as a griffon, with some rather sharp looking talons. Holding the key up, she'd then unlock the box, which would surprisingly, not reveal something within. Rather, it would start a sequence, beginning with the key being swallowed by the lock, and the entire thing would start to crack and bulge, as if it were about to explode.

Soon enough, a large crack would show on half, and the box would split apart, whilst the two parts cracked further, and began to crumble. Within twenty seconds, on each side on the ground where there had been a half of this box, were now just crumbled up rock, bits of metal, and two, lime-green stone feathers, that seemed to waft towards the Stone Matron on unseen winds, before she grabbed hold of them, and rose them to her face.

"This... Is your offering?"

The voice spoke in disbelief, as those around her looked on, unsure of what to say, whilst their leader pulled the hood on her cloak back to reveal a middle-aged griffon face. In the sockets of the white-gray face, were two aquamarine eyes, who almost seemed like marbles. Which if they looked closely, they were in a sense.

As realistic as the griffon looked, she too were a golem. Lifelike to the point where the only tell, were some cracks going over her otherwise gruff, yet pristine appearance, which revealed that she truly were of stone.

"Your flight feathers. The very thing you've desired returned to you, and if I am to understand correctly, the missing pieces, which you'll need before you can rekindle your form after what happened long past. I were informed once by Mr. Wonder that your doctrines are very specific about this, and as such, I assume that these may have the value needed for you to consider my request?"

The Stone Matron looked silently upon the feathers, before withdrawing them into her robes.

"The bargain is struck, though this will only buy you my blessing."

"It is all I need to proceed, Stone Matron. My resources can cover what he would ask of me."

"I have heard of you before. I do not doubt it.

Are you five, those who seeks new shells?"

The matron would point towards Sen, Lin, Rosa, Shrimp and Hammond. The pets were odd choices, but Scarcity and Brick seemed like they were just leading the clients here, which made it appear as if it were these five.

============================================================================================

@Windy Breeze ☁️ ☁️ ☁️

Sorrow wouldn't be at the door at first. Instead she would've flown up a bit, to get a better view of a dozen dragons flying around in formation, making a small, improvised air show for a bunch of pegasi fillies who had been flying on low altitudes and gotten fixated on them. She hadn't been here since she were a tiny one too, and though she sorta remembered her time here, the good dragon-pony relationship this town were build upon were still mighty fascinating to her. Also not something they had focused much on back then, though her grandmother did tell her and her cousins some things.

Usually she only saw the two races kinda tolerate one another, or be a bit hostile. Things were changing these days of course, but it took time. Especially with dragons, because of all of that pride and stuff.

But she'd get down in time, after watching the show for a bit, just about in time for her to be introduced to Quill. What great timing!

She'd raise a hoof to wave at the smaller mare with the summery colors, with a big smile plastered on her ever cheerful face.

"Heya. I'm Sorrow, and this is Legion."

The wisps in the skull flared up, and *looked* at the mare they had come to see.

"They're saying hi."

================================================================================================

@FanOfManyShows

On 5/19/2020 at 12:55 AM, FanOfManyShows said:

"Don't let this anger fuel you Chow."

"Stop this!"
Misty ran in front of Chow
"Opal doesn't deserve this!"

"What could I do to prove myself here-"

"Chariot or not! You don't need to do this Chow"

Chow looked into Chariot's little eyes, and felt the urge to just not bother figuring out if this were her or not.

Opal. Chariot. They both deserved this, right? They hurt others. They mocked the attempt at fighting them back. They deserved to be cut down...

Chow let out a growl, that turned into a large *Aaaargh!* as he rose his head, and threw his blade aside, straight into a tree, where it got stuck blade first.

The tension were still there on him as he let out his frustrations in this expression. All the while staying put above Chariot, and holding his head, trying to get his mind back into the right path, rather than this dark, horrendous line of thought that had entered it.

Something which he hadn't felt, since back when Emerald roamed freely around his being, controlling his actions in the attack on his home town...

The others speaking to him had managed to rustle his memories of that day, along with Chariot looking up at on, on the wrong side of a blade. Chow knew that he had his reasons to act like this, but this were too much. He were starting to act like Her, and do something which he couldn't just walk away from again afterwards.

So he had thrown his weapon aside, and let out his frustrations the only non-violent way he knew how, currently. Perhaps not the most subtle or elegant of solutions, but it were far better than the alternative, even if he were looking like he could use something between a fight and a good cry right about now.

Chow would see the trees open up behind Misty as a pony shattered through them, the visage of Iron Wing flying towards him and Chariot, giving him time to possibly move out of the way and leave Chariot to get hit by the general, behind the broken trees is Opal, with a horn glowing a bright red, almost seeming to be on fire, as the Element of Lies flowed around inside it's container, almost seeming to be alive.

As seemed about tradition right at this point, Chow had gotten hit by the general instead, but he weren't budging far from where he stood. only about a half meter away, laying on the ground, looking into the dirt, and fighting with his own emotional roller coaster before he ended up hurting someone.

Tears streamed down Opal's face as Iron got up from the ground, her horn sparking with dark magic.
"Why did you come all this way, just to hurt me?"
Only her sadness could be heard in her voice, her eyes trained on Iron, unable to see the others.

"Oh hay, this is just getting confusing!"

The *General* rose up, and wiped the blood away from his muzzle. Quite an impact she had made, but he were but an illusion. Something the others should've been able to tell, as his form flickered when he had impacted Chow.

"It's like I said: Hurting you is the most useful thing you can do. It's not like you could do anything to me. You're barely tapping into your element, and this little free hit I gave you, is just to sell my story better once I drag your corpse back with me."

"He is no different from any other who tried to make you believe they cared about you. He just got what he wanted, then threw you aside until he wanted to use you more. He's nothing. Just a lier, like all the rest of them."

The voice were an illusion the others couldn't yet see or hear, but the entity were growing rapidly stronger, with how much the element were being used. If it kept on like this, it might soon become more, and then things would start to get really ugly. For them and Opal alike, as these disharmony entities were not kind to their *hosts*.

They might be able to do something if they could prove that *Iron* - who were about to stand up and attack with his feathery blades - were not real. Dispell the illusion, or hit him to reveal the nothingness beneath the shell. Though even then, who could say if it were enough, or if Opal were in a downward spiral that she couldn't return from now? They would see soon enough.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Quill took a step back  “Oh, uh, hi there, Sorrow. And Legion” she said with some hesitation “My name is Quill Rhyme. It's nice to meet you” it is obvious she's very uncomfortable when she saw saw the rodent skull flared. To ease her discomfort, she turn to Windy “Come in. You are you're friend are welcome”

Windy smiled “Thanks” she turn to Sorrow “Let's go Sorrow”

Once Quill turn around, they would notice a piece of an ectoplasm sticking out of Quill's mane. 

Edited by Windy Breeze ☁️ ☁️ ☁️
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom
It took a second to click for Chariot that this was an illusion of Iron Wing, but when it did, his metal legs channeled magic down into the ground, as a burst of energy sent them all flying back from him, as suddenly they felt void of magic, Opal on the forest floor as all the warping of the surroundings vanished and revealed the burning hot forest fire around them, being robbed of it's magic, the entity within the element would feel death for the first time, at least until the magic returned

"Don't you see Opal? It's all illusions!"

Opal looked at him, fury in her eyes. "Iron never cared. Neither did you."
Her horn glowed as she attempted to teleport, but it fizzled into harmless sparks, after which she hit the ground and stood up.
"Seems we're fighting the old fashioned way."

"Unfortunate for you."
Chariot ran forward and kicked her with his front hooves, knocking her into one of the burning trees, lighting her mane aflame

Astral looked to Chow, a panicked expression he hadn't seen on her before, Misty hopping on her back as she runs off.
"Best we leave before we also get lit on fire."
===============================
Meanwhile, the real Iron Wing looked out over his balcony, his leg bandaged up, seeing the now extensive forest fire that Opal was previously obscuring, narrowing his brow as he sighed to himself
"Of course I have to be heroic! But this is my job, so screw that the secretive injuries!"
He quickly puts on his armor from his room, and returns to the balcony extending out his metal wings, diving off the balcony and sailing away, leaving the nurse assigned to him to see him suddenly fly off.

At the same time, anyone in Ponyville could now see a forest fire rapidly approaching the town.

@Widdershins
The increase in visual activity made Cerberus to test the area even more, but as stated before, he would eventually make his way where he was supposed to.
When he heard something, he started sniffing the ground, and regardless of if he could smell something or not, this would take minute or two before he finally decided to dig a little bit, and conveniently there was a small shovel next to him that wasn't there earlier. For some reason every time the voice repeated the line, Cerberus had the feeling of wanting to hit something with a flyswatter. 

@Blitz Boom
Ruby wasn't in the cave when the boar came, but she was nearby, and would catch it before it ever reached what it thought as safety. Her movements were as skilled as ever, showing that this probably wasn't her first time hunting while injured, but it lacked the moment of joy that Ruby had had previously with the moose as she broke the boar's neck. She wordlessly proceeded to eat, but she didn't eat everything, leaving about a quarter of the meat, and wrapped the rest with the skin, but before she did anything with it, she would look towards Leviathan, or wait for her if she wasn't around at that point and ask "Will you eat the rest or will I bury this?" it may have seemed like specially friendly act from Ruby, but in truth it was just logical thing to do since she wasn't going to touch it anymore regardless. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nada to her usual manner listened quietly, letting everything to sink in now that she had bit more context thanks to the history book and what she had been told by others. "About that actually, do you know what that's all about?" "I met one changeling at the border of the desert but I don't at least remember getting an actual explanation why we are supposed to hate each other."  She noticed the bag moving and in inconspicuous manner she moved to a place that would break Agni's line of sight from the bag, hoping that it would do the job of avoiding a fiery fight. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I didn't mean it as in it should be done or anything." Scarecrow informed "My meaning was if anyone has yet tried it in the past, since as we both know, there are beings that would not hesitate from doing it." "I was mostly just curious, and apologize for making you uncomfortable, it was not my intention, I didn't remember how sensitive topic death of one's friends could be for you living." his tone was apologetic

@Blitz Boom

KARMIC FATE & ATZY

"A special notice to let me wander around Equestria? Freely?" Atzy asked with a glimmer of hope to her voice. She almost couldn't believe it. She was so close to tasting absolute freedom in fitting in with everyone else rather than being stuck inside an urn as a pile of goop hidden in some dusty corner of the castle. Karmic though, she was having conflicting thoughts. It was written plain on her face and she actually had no desire to return to that place. But if it meant she'd get paid ... and potentially protected ... then maybe it wasn't so bad.

"I'm definitely going to need time to think on this, Ambassador," Karmic sighed softly, staring at the tea she was halfway through drinking. "It's a lot to think about. Especially since I just got Atzy back from that place."

@Blitz Boom

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"I ... I don't ..." Twilight trailed off. She was unable to think clearly and her face had gone as white as a sheet. It was unthinkable to think so much destruction could be held in one area and even feeling the aftereffects after all this time. "Something ... h-happened here. I ... maybe ... m-m-maybe Last is ... damaged but she is the b-b-best shot we have," Twilight told Cherish, knowing full well how her voice sounded. She was completely unused to seeing destruction on this scale. Yes, there was Tirek, but he was more localized and contained to one section. The battlefield that spread before her and Cherish was on a completely different level.

@Blitz Boom

AURORA LIGHTS

"An island near the dragon lands," Aurora breathed, managing to tear her eyes away from Happy. She looked at Dia'Thiz and gave a curt nod. She did want to do something with her life and touring Equestria is something she didn't want to simply do anymore. She wants to see what she can get out of life and Aurora was leaning more towards ruling every second she stayed in Dia'Thiz's presence. "I'll seek you out if I want to ... rule," Aurora sighed. "If I want to try and rule the griffins. This is going to be one heck of a rule if a pacifist somehow got control of the entire griffin population."

@Blitz Boom, @Widdershins

DAZZLE GLEAM

"Oh, I've already seen his temper flare up," Dazzle smiled at Scarcity and her sister, ruffling her wings as she got more comfortable in the presence of the entire group in the police station. "I think I'll be able to hand Shorty if he comes at me again. Thank you for letting me stay with you two while I get my bearings. I never thought this would happen to me. Although, why are there a lot of ponies in this one tiny space? It doesn't seem right."