Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

Welcome Red Note!

Sunset welcomes you too!

img-3222700-2-happy_face__sunset_shimmer

Dayum, that gif is scary, I can't stop watching it.  :P

HOMIGAWD SHE'S SO HAPPY! :D :D :D

Seeing EQG2 a couple days ago has made me a good fan of her now.

Yep, RR pretty much did it for me too. Like her plan in EQG1 was pretty contrived, but she's such a fantastic character in 2!

Anyone bothered by the fact that we don't have Sunny smileys on these boards? :(

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I just found a beautiful piece of artwork.

756411__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+l

Do you guys think this actually has a chance of happening? If she does go back to Equestria (which she probably won't, I know) , I actually kind of want her to become a princess maybe at the end of the series.

• Brohoof 4

I had a thought. Was Sunset supposed to be the original Princess of Friendship? I mean it's clear that Twilight replaced her in the eyes of Celestia, and she has about the same level of Magic as Twi.

Would be crazy if that were true.

• Brohoof 3

I had a thought. Was Sunset supposed to be the original Princess of Friendship? I mean it's clear that Twilight replaced her in the eyes of Celestia, and she has about the same level of Magic as Twi.

Would be crazy if that were true.

Yes, I'm pretty sure she was. Sunset Shimmer was Celestia's student before Twilight was.

This was probably already mentioned, but because of her name, her being the original heir to Twilight's role makes total sense.

I mean... Princess Celestia and Sunset Shimmer. What an adorable combination. LOL

This was probably already mentioned, but because of her name...

I only noticed this recently, and only because of the Sunset Shimmer/Sonata Dusk pairing/ship that seems to be fairly big on derpibooru.

My brain: Sunset Dusk? Sonata Shimmer? Dusk Shimmer? Wait, we already have a Dusk Shimmer, R63 Twilight. Wait... Sunset/Twilight? Shimmer/Sparkle? GASP!

Might be. Hard to keep track when there's no canon to go off of. Someone get Meghan McCarthy on a gender-swapped universe right now!

On that note, what would you call R63 Sunset Shimmer? (hah! I'm relevant to discussion :3)

Eeee! Sunset Shimmer is awesome. I hope to see her in season 5 maybe?

sunset_shimmer_by_rainbrodash-d5ym58w.pn141231333150.png

sunset_shimmer_by_bronyfang-d5y87hw.jpg

midnight_tea_break_by_uotapo-d80chlf.jpg

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 2

Adding on that talk earlier, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, and Princess Celestia all being names that relate to one another seems like such a cute, funny thing to me. xD gg writers.

Edited by Coco Pommel

Eeee! Sunset Shimmer is awesome. I hope to see her in season 5 maybe?

Kinda doubt it, the only thing FiM ever touched from EG so far, is the Waifu Thief, and that's because he's the pony counterpart. The most they can do is mentioning her, unless they decide to make Sunny return to Equestria, but, she seems so happy in the human world  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Kinda doubt it, the only thing FiM ever touched from EG so far, is the Waifu Thief, and that's because he's the pony counterpart. The most they can do is mentioning her, unless they decide to make Sunny return to Equestria, but, she seems so happy in the human world  ^_^

Yeah, you're right. Well, there's still Equestria Academy and (possibly) EG3.

I was having a hard time remembering where that smile was from.

Speaking of which, Sunset Jack-o-Lantern?

img-3224518-1-756600__safe_solo_equestri

Dayum

Might be. Hard to keep track when there's no canon to go off of. Someone get Meghan McCarthy on a gender-swapped universe right now!

On that note, what would you call R63 Sunset Shimmer? (hah! I'm relevant to discussion :3)

Sunrise Luster. I'm officially calling it. 

Also, in case you all haven't seen it on Sugar cube corner: 

img-3227887-2-sunshimmer_main.jpg

I'll just let your minds dwell on this. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

After seeing Rainbow Rocks, I'm gonna say I like her the way she is with her friends now than she was before. She really has changed over a new leaf since then and I'm quite happy to see that. Maybe we'll get to see more of Sunset Shimmer soon.  

• Brohoof 1

Anyone bothered by the fact that we don't have Sunny smileys on these boards? :(

Count me in! I would love to see Sunset smileys :D

post-26968-0-15700300-1415206421_thumb.png

post-26968-0-29300600-1415206456_thumb.png

post-26968-0-41318000-1415206501_thumb.png

post-26968-0-68759800-1415206568_thumb.png