Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I did. I'm 18 now. (As of 9/29)

5a347y547y547y

Well it happened. After years and years of waiting and waiting I did it. I hit the big time, the big 18. Achieving it through these hardships makes it better. I am ready to start this new chapter in my life, and take on the tough challenges that lie in front of me. You can join me, watch me, or try and stop me. But in the end it'll making, living to the next year all the better. Thank you to those who supported me and talk to me on a daily basis. And thank you to those who brohooved, read, and even replied to my posts. Thank you so much for looking at my art. I've had some friends come and go, but I've had some best friends that stick to me like glue. But again thank you all so much again. I can't wait to see what'll be waiting around the corner for me in this new chapter of my life or what new people I'm going to meet. Again thanks. And as always, this has been Hex, signing off to a great year.

EDIT: This is my first Hot topic/post. Thank you all (First HOT post achieved on 9/30/2014 @ 10:30 P.M.)

EDIT: fix "...new people I'm going to me." to "...new people I'm going to meet."

Edited by HexDex
  • Brohoof 11

For most 18 isn't actually a big deal. Nothing really changes. It's not a magical number that makes your life easier or harder or whatever. If you were building up for something when you were 18 then you were ready before you ever turned 18. If you weren't getting ready for anything then nothing will come to fruition.

• Brohoof 1

Congratulations!

Now you get to look forward to when you're 21, then you get to say "boy I sure was a dumb kid when I was 18, yep". Personally I'm looking forward to when I turn 25 and I can go "gee whiz I sure was a dumb kid when I was 21, gosh golly".

Edited by TenorSounds
  • Brohoof 2

Now you can buy ammunition and cigarettes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You can buy black powder ammunition and operate a flintlock or percussion cap weapon as young as 16. You also don't need a permit as well. (Mainly for reenacting of course)

Congrats on turning 18!

Edited by Pineapple
  • Brohoof 1

happy bday when youre 21 dont get hammerd too hard

Actually I can't drink. Heh.. Bad liver ^^'

Congrats, brony. Hope your life continues to thrive and remember don't forget to be awesome.  B)

Thanks. I hope you achieve what is most important to you in life.

oh well its not that fun and the hangover dosent make it worth it any ways wish i didnt suck at counterstrike i would play with you

I don't JUST have CS:S and CS:GO. I have plenty of other games.

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I couldn't wish you a happy birthday in time. Hope you enjoyed your 18th birthday.

Thanks. And I did, Uploaded some stuff to Youtube and worked on some new lyrics for a piece I'm writing.

Well it happened. After years and years of waiting and waiting I did it. I hit the big time, the big 18. Achieving it through these hardships makes it better. I am ready to start this new chapter in my life, and take on the tough challenges that lie in front of me. You can join me, watch me, or try and stop me. But in the end it'll making, living to the next year all the better. Thank you to those who supported me and talk to me on a daily basis. And thank you to those who brohooved, read, and even replied to my posts. Thank you so much for looking at my art. I've had some friends come and go, but I've had some best friends that stick to me like glue. But again thank you all so much again. I can't wait to see what'll be waiting around the corner for me in this new chapter of my life or what new people I'm going to meet. Again thanks. And as always, this has been Hex, signing off to a great year.

EDIT: This is my first Hot topic/post. Thank you all (First HOT post achieved on 9/30/2014 @ 10:30 P.M.)

EDIT: fix "...new people I'm going to me." to "...new people I'm going to meet."

Congrats on turning 18 HexDex!

Unfortunately, a topic like this would be better suited to a Blog Post and not General Discussion. It's more personal as a blog and serves as a nice place to keep topics like these in. :)

• Brohoof 1