Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

My previous entry in this thread, I've realized for quite some time, is erroneous - while I greatly enjoy music and singing, it's not something that I'd try to make a living off of.

So, behold my new contribution!

ferrocene_CN2.png

This is my namesake, ferrocene. In particular, it is sandwiched between two cyclopentadiene moieties. As a chemistry major, I've learned it's one of the most important and famous compounds known, since it's one of the first compounds that combined the worlds of organic and inorganic chemistry:

An organometallic.

It is very versatile, participating in many different catalysis processes, and opening the door to many reactions that were impossible before its creation. As a man vested in the sciences, it's going to become my job, my livelihood, even, to become like ferrocene - to be versatile. To think of things that were impossible before. Hopefully by doing so, I can better our lots in life.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not to sure, maybe something like the steam logo or perfume because I have a really good sense of smell as I can smell ingredients in food that others cant or something to do with bath bombs as I love interesting bath bombs that turn your bath gold or shiny and ive always wanted to make some. 

• 2 weeks later...

Two crossed wrenches definitely. I would say a helicopter rotor blades, but there are no helicopters in Equestria.

EDIT: Omgosh, what am I saying, Pinkie has a helicopter duh! I could totally be her personal mechanic and co-pilot!

img-1446-1-tQ95h.jpg

HOLY SHIT that pic is awesome!

Please excuse my language....

I'd rather be a blank flank. The entire rear-end of the pony could be marked and I still wouldn't be done with all the things I want to be good at. I can't choose just one. Err....

Fine. My cutie mark would be a saw blade or ninja star.

Edited by Judgement

Paw prints.

My fan character can communicate with wolves.

Or file folders; I love to and am good at organizing everything.

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 1

It'd be on fat open book. Mainly because:

A. I like to read

B. I don't shut up about what I learned on a particular day

C. My knowledge is spread over a wide range of subjects

So yeah, fat open book.

you know those signs?

high_voltage-710512.png

my passion, my univeristy (electronic engineer student), my Tesla coils, my work, everything, i love electricty and i love plaing with high voltage! buck yeah! (the same of my oc btw)

Clouds opening up for the sun shining down on single flower and controller and Superman symbol. I think about justice a lot and the good I can do with my voice and physical strength. I also opened up to more people lately and I like Video games (AND PONIES!!!)  :D  ^_^  :wub:

A muffin, of course. My mum Is a Cake Baker. They r really good so...I am thinking a Blue Berry Muffin. I would Relate to the Pie Family, And My mums would be a Pink Cake, My brother is called Red Velvet. He would have a Red Velvet cake as His cutie Mark  :huh: My brother maybe (Sponge Cake) and my dad would be Like Carrot cake, But Banana Cake. We Would work at The cake store. :3 My Cutie mark below  :muffins: mlp_blueberry_muffin_by_mlp_scribbles-d5