Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I'd love to have one on my right hand...or my shoulder, hell. I wouldn't mind it on my ass

But I think it'd be a sad man crying with another man all happy and joyous dancing around...mood swings, I'm depressed one minute but a happy sunflower the next second

My avatar. I made that for what I think it would basically be.

Dunno if some of y'all have noticed, but I'm not exactly "sunshine and rainbows". I can also art.

Would I wear it on my butt? Hmm..I don't know, not many would see it. Maybe if it was on your shoulder

I have pondered it for a while and i think mine would be a spherical bomb charge with a lit fuse, like my main OC. Its because of my sudden bursts of inspiration. When im deep in thought or working on a project, for instance, i often get sudden bursts of ideas which i put to use. it can also reflect on my personality- im quiet and unassuming until i reach a certain point, then i explode.

I'm not really sure... I know it would likely be related to gaming, or possibly cooking, so my only ponified me has, like, a stock cutiemark of a controller... It's one of those things. Like the word you're looking for being right on the tip of your tongue. Just can't quite pin it down.

A thought bubble with stars and sparkles inside it = to represent creativity and how I often think of new ideas when I daydream.

I mean I could've just made it a graphics tablet but I didn't want to make it to obvious *shrug*

I wanna join in on this.:)

My OC's cutie mark is a smiling bomb, but in real life? I am 99% sure my mark would be a red clowns nose with a question mark behind it, since my talents tends to be making people laugh and getting confused. :)

Now, would I get that tatooed on me?... Tempting... But I'm gonna have to think about that. :P

• Brohoof 2