mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

My cutie mark is a twenty sided die with three Magic the Gathering cards behind it. This is my cutie mark because I am huge nerd. I adore playing Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder and, of course Magic ^.^

Mine would be a bunch of broken items. Hopefully a gear 'cause gears look awesome.

It would be broken cause I fail at everything I touch.

Awe don't say stuff like that! I'm sure you're good at something :3

I made a prototype with paint:

post-33978-0-84920600-1448476442_thumb.png

It's based on the 5th and 6th generation of gaming and the PC (especially Windows 98) was my first gaming experience. Played, Lego Racers, RCT and Time Busters with my brother and had tons of fun. Consoles from those generations also have a full library of great games.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Two planets colliding: the Earth and an imaginary one. 

The first represents my passion for Geography and formal sciences (especially computer science and statistics).

The second represents my other passion for imaginary worlds, writing, and a bit of quantum physics.

They're colliding because I love when reality is merging with fiction. 

I think my cutie mark would be a butterfly or fairy/butterfly wings. I associate it with doing what I want and going my own way and I'm also obsessed with butterflies.  :grin:

my cutie mark would be crossed golden daggers, because my exterior my seem like i'm a golden ray of sunshine, but my personality can turn from passive to agressive, which could give me a talent of Anger fueled Domination, making me half evil

I would probably be a blank flank for quite a while because I'm not really sure about my special talent. I do have a tiny idea in my head, though - the cutie mark would have something to do with plush sharks and pillows. Maybe a small plush shark lying on a pillow.  :D

Guess it's time to note it:

A bass clef like the one I chose for my avatar, possibly. I chose it because I play the bassoon, which plays in the bass clef. Although, if it were real it'd probably be something more generally woodwind related.

Mine changed. *gasp* But only because my main instrument changed. That wasn't ever supposed to happen (but it darn well happened in a way that makes it seem like it was actually fate. o.o), you see. But it did and I have had better success as a musician on the oboe, so... Now it's a treble clef. Has been that way for months. I don't remember when I actually made the change...

I'm not sure, maybe something to be with video games, or about being smart. I also really like astronomy, so it could be the solar system, who knows.

ITT: Every says they're an artist

Mine'd probably be something to do with languages since I like learning languages, although I'm not sure what image would represent language.

If I had a cutie mark I think it would be either  a microphone with musical notes next to it, or just musical notes. And I love music so much, and singing is my passion in life. It's the most important thing to me. And it makes me who I am  :blush:  :wub:

I'm still a blank flank. Not that I don't have hobbies or anything, but..

I'm about to be a junior- I'm expected to know what I'm doing with my life at this point.

HAH-NOPE.