Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Favorite Possession?

Dewdlz

What is one thing that you simply can't let go of easily in your life? Something that has a meaningful value to. It can be anything.

Mine is my Princess Luna 20 inch plush doll. I take her everywhere I go and I'm usually looking at her every 5 minutes. When I don't have her I feel lost. :o

• Brohoof 2

My computer no doubt!

If I had to give away every single one of my possessions, I'd be fine with it. Except for.. My computer!

Gah! I couldn't live without precious internet!

It makes me realise how lucky we are to live in a country that is more well off than many others. If we were to suddenly lose everything, it'd be tragic. After watching The Walking Dead, it has definitely made me think of how privileged we are in this society. Even if it does make us a little spoiled in the end.

Edited by Count Crimson
  • Brohoof 2

My computer no doubt!

If I had to give away every single one of my possessions, I'd be fine with it. Except for.. My computer!

Gah! I couldn't live without precious internet!

It makes me realise how lucky we are to live in a country that is more well off than many others. If we were to suddenly lose everything, it'd be tragic. After watching The Walking Dead, it has definitely made me think of how privileged we are in this society. Even if it does make us a little spoiled in the end.

I really need to watch The Walking Dead. I've seen all Breaking Bad episodes several times but I'm missing the popular Walking Dead?! Ahhhh, I need to write a note RIGHT NOW. :D

• Brohoof 3

Ahem. Here is my list

-Computer

-3DS

-DS

-DSI

-Penguin doll

-Dolphin Doll

-Nintendo Wii

-Charger

-Iphone 5

-My foods

-alarm clark

-dog

-comic books

-penguin doll 2

-penguin doll 3

-Clothes

-My usbs

-Water

-Juice

-Soda

-Meat

-Chicken

-Steak

• Brohoof 3

Ahem. Here is my list

-Computer

-3DS

-DS

-DSI

-Penguin doll

-Dolphin Doll

-Nintendo Wii

-Charger

-Iphone 5

-My foods

-alarm clark

-dog

-comic books

-penguin doll 2

-penguin doll 3

-Clothes

-My usbs

-Water

-Juice

-Soda

-Meat

-Chicken

-Steak

Awww why no porkchops? They are so good!

post-27395-0-33073800-1415004962_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My car and computer. Though I value all of my things, I value them the highest.

I value my car too, but I would risk it for Luna any day! :D

• Brohoof 1

My computer, easily. You can simply do so much on a computer that without it I just feel uncomfortable. It has all my music and games (other than WII U and 3DS games) on it so it keeps me busy.

Plus, I do online schooling so my computer is also kind of important in that respect.

• Brohoof 2

My antique M1911

My Paiste cymbals!

My signature series snare drum

My 1920's baby grand piano

My cheap Yamaha keyboard

My converted Mauser 30-06cal

My vinyl records

• Brohoof 3

My pound puppy plush - This was given to my be my grandfather when i was a baby. He died when I was very young, possibly around a year old. Thing is, he loved me very dearly. My mom said his last words before he passed away were "give kimi a hug and kiss for me". So, this pound puppy is what I have left of him. I grew up with my mom telling me he was my guardian angel, and it's as if I've known him my whole life because I've always sensed his presence.

My Axel plush - He was my first anime convention plushie. He's also my very best friend as well. He was squished in a few hugs between me and Vic Mignogna. He's always been there for me when no one else was.

My Scarfy - To some, it's just a ratty old scarf, but to me... it's comforting. It's a blue and black zebra-striped scarf that feels soft on my cheeks and makes me feel comforted.

I have a ton of other things too. Like, my iPad, my iPhone, my 3DS and my PS Vita as well.

Edited by Loki of Sassgard
  • Brohoof 3

So many things are replaceable, and I don't have much of monetary value, so from a necessity standpoint, I'd have to go with my glasses. I wear contacts, but those get thrown out every month, anyway. But going from a sentimental standpoint, I'd go with the figurines I got from my mom and grandpa. They're not easily replaceable.

• Brohoof 2