Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Avatar Bending School (OOC)

Sekel

@@Dji

Sorry, kinda went all derp when nobody reacted to my last post - I guess I should move on now~

Also, my notifications have begun derping again... As in I have to reload the page to see if I have any. Typically I jump to the forums the moment I see a number in the tab~

For the record, I'm trying not to post until we hear from Mint Drop

Sorry for the wait! At first, I was waiting for Torrent505, then yesterday until now I got busy and wasn't able to get on here. I'm writing a reply now.

• Brohoof 1

I hope not as well. Sorry I haven't been all too active, school has been keeping me away as well as not having much for my characters to say... or sign, in Aonani's case. I have some time now, so I'll go get to work on a post.
I've also been waiting on @Torrent505 to post :P

Edited by Mint Drop

Wow, I never noticed how much felix looks like an earthbender (P.S. He's a "Venus Adept")

Were he not the main healer in the earlier part of the game, I'd say the resemblance is almost uncanny both in appearance and ability. He's still not too far off from the kind of character I'd expect an earthbender to be.

Mia isn't too far off from a waterbender, either. Most of the other original eight aren't like that, though.

Okay, I'm almost finally finished my schoolwork. Maybe I could try that Avatar RP again in a week. Maybe I won't be too busy this-

I think the RP is basically dead so I got no idea if you can join or not.

Oh. Okay.  :(

Edited by SpaceOnion

I am s4ill here, I just haven't been on because no-one has replied .... I honestly have no idea if the RP is still going or not. Seeming that there have been so few replies over the past few days, I think it's safe to say that the RP is dying.

I am s4ill here, I just haven't been on because no-one has replied .... I honestly have no idea if the RP is still going or not. Seeming that there have been so few replies over the past few days, I think it's safe to say that the RP is dying.

I think we just need to move forward so that there's something for our characters to do. It seems like most of us are still interested.

Edited by Alex Kennedy
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

@@Alex Kennedy, @@Mint Drop, @@Bright Bastion, @@Torrent505, @@Zhooves

Hey guys, I'm going to give it one more day for everyone to reply before i continue on. Sorry about the long waits in between posts but I was waiting for everyone to post before I post again.

I haven't given up either, I just wish torrent wasn't so busy DX Oh holidays, how I love/hate thee.