Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Thoughts on The Tourettes Guy?

Alex Z

Hillarious. I love his videos. I've watched them so many times and I never get tired of them. He recently just made a new one on halloween.

Edited by CrazyMrLunaDash

I don't have a problem with him, although I feel it may be somewhat damaging, in that it unrealistically colours people's expectations of how actual Tourettes-diagnosed people act. My boyfriend, for example, has Tourettes, and doesn't behave like the Tourette's guy. His only real "tic" is excessive blinking, and I would assume this (and similar tics) is how the condition manifests itself for most people who have Tourettes. 

I don't find it particularly funny, but it's not my type of humor. However, I do agree with that it paints Tourettes in a stereotypical light that isn't very accurate. The population of people with Tourettes that have uncontrollable cussing is actually very small and usually it is body ticks like Erika the Otter's boyfriend.

Oh my god, I love his videos, he's hilarious :lol: . I wouldn't post any videos, as they might be a tad offensive/inappropriate for younger users.

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 1

He is very funny because:

- He wears a Frosted Flakes t shirt

- He sounds like he's watched too much Full House and other entertainment that has Bob Saget in it since he's said "Bob Saget!!!" a lot.

- He swears a lot to the point where he cannot think before saying something.

• Brohoof 1