Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I was thinking about making myself a new signature this time but I dunno if I should do it ^^;; I've also been wondering if I should start writing :ooh: A friend from here told me about something she is writing and now I'm wondering if I should try it too! >w< I mean, if I were to start, I have so many ideas!! >w< And it will take my mind off of things :3 So hm... Should I do it? :muffins:

I am current writing 780 and I have more likes than dislikes...

So that pretty much means anyone can.

:muffins:

Also, I was changing my Twitter to be more... Pony.

Edited by lonkfania
  • Brohoof 2

Reading blog entries I preserved from ten years ago.

Don't ask why I'm doing that. In the past, they have always instantly made me want to jump out the window because not only was I selfish and boastful of my ways, I had no idea what true suffering was like, yet I always blew up my life as being the worst thing ever. Those entries are almost physically painful to read.

...But I just did some, and for the first time ever, I can say I found amusement. The way I was so purely obsessed with the bassoon, it was cute. The way I talked about people bothering me, and I really don't know how I ever let them get to me. The fact that I mentioned a "weird guy", but I no longer have any memory whatsoever of who that may have been. Oh, and that one boy I thought I liked, and I was all happy about inside because it made me feel 'normal', so I just gushed all over about it in some of those entries. Like when we went on a band trip, and stayed at a hotel and he was in a swimming suit at the pool. xD WOW. These memories are strange (I really did believe it)... Don't even know why I'm talking about this... o.o Guess I just wanted to mention it somewhere, but not on my blog because my friends would be like "Oh, there she goes on about those 2006 entries again".

• Brohoof 1