general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

Yeah, I decided on the Freedom, due to the Sapphire's annual.  While it's nice, I don't travel enough to justify it yet.  The supermarket tends to trump most restaurants, but only if you have access to, bare minimum, a microwave.  I believe my hotel has them, so most likely my costs may drop further.

• Brohoof 1

img-37441-1-100.gif

Ebb and flow, the power grows.

Wax and wane, the power drains.

My OC.

Watching Mike Matei's live stream on YouTube.

• Brohoof 1

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

Reading news articles about Pendulum. Can't wait to watch their live show at Ultra this year.

• Brohoof 1

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

I was explaining how homosexuality is not a choice. No one makes the conscious decision to find someone attractive. It just happens. (It doesn't just happen, it's very complicated and involves a lot of chemistry (literally), but it's still involuntary) 

• Brohoof 1

Listening to that and wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life. It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm wasting my life on this. 

• Brohoof 1

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

Eating some noodles and listening to Linkin Park.

Just finished watching 2 episodes of the Powerpuff Girls (2016).

I thought that wasn't until April?
  • Brohoof 1

The truth is always rough.

Blogging! I just made one. An independent wordpress, but still.

Much excite.

• Brohoof 1

"If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live on after he's dead, then maybe he was a great man." - James Dean