Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Area (Anonymous Reserved Esoteric Agency) 51

Samurshy

Lol, yeah, I made my character old, however, my character has only about 120 years of experience. He was asleep for the rest of that time :P

Not quite sure if I understand what you are saying about co type, though.

What do you mean by mostly?

Essentially, some past events might be changed so that they're secretly caused by the Areas/A.R.E.A.'s and the history doesn't represent them right.

Edited by Chickey

What do you mean by mostly?

And I may make certain allies of the US fall out of favor for plot elements so we can have more battles. All current US allies in real life are US allies in the RP but it won't stay that way throughout the RP.

I'll try to have character put together by tomorrow night, but it may wait till Friday

I just realized something I should have asked way earlier... Should I post the character here in plaintext, or in the RP world's character database?

I'll try to have character put together by tomorrow night, but it may wait till Friday

I just realized something I should have asked way earlier... Should I post the character here in plaintext, or in the RP world's character database?

Rp character database.

@@Samurshy
Is it alright if you add one more person to the "interested but haven't posted a character yet" list? I have a character in mind, just that I need to put all the info down. 

And would it be also okay to have another Australian character?

Edit: I've actually gotten the character done, and I've put in a lot of info down the bottom. Just tell me if the info I put down isn't okay with your versions of werewolves, or if I need to add more info about them and her. 
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sofia-johnson-r7637 

Edited by Rascal Jones

Alright I will add your character to the list for sure.

@@Samurshy
Is it alright if you add one more person to the "interested but haven't posted a character yet" list? I have a character in mind, just that I need to put all the info down. 

And would it be also okay to have another Australian character?

Edit: I've actually gotten the character done, and I've put in a lot of info down the bottom. Just tell me if the info I put down isn't okay with your versions of werewolves, or if I need to add more info about them and her. 
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sofia-johnson-r7637 

Also, just an update as to why I have not be posting in here right away. It is the holidays and I have been having festivities with my family. Since I am 21 this year, I have been having alcohol and so I am either partying all day, drunk and asleep all night, or playing games online with my friends. Sorry for not being online recently.

It's finally done. Here's my OC.

Yay!

I just realized my character is going to have fun with Honorifics when it comes to your character's name. Auria-chan Chan, or Chan-chan Auria. It makes me giggle just thinking about it.

Edited by Samurshy
  • Brohoof 1

@@Samurshy,

Hey, when do you expect that we can get this show on the run? I can't wait to play my OC 

I might start it without  TurnDown, Glaceon, and Fractal, since everyone elses OC is primed and ready. But I will give it another couple of days, becuase of new years, and I plan to get super drunk on new years eve.  But, other than that, I should be clear to start it any time after new years. 

• Brohoof 1

I might start it without  TurnDown, Glaceon, and Fractal, since everyone elses OC is primed and ready. But I will give it another couple of days, becuase of new years, and I plan to get super drunk on new years eve.  But, other than that, I should be clear to start it any time after new years. 

Yo, just a quick suggestion for the RP. There should be a faction of fascists who appose fun, who should be called, the "shmods" or "shmadmins."

• Brohoof 1