Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NFL/NCAA playoffs thread

Cheesy G Nacho

Alright! Here comes the big game this week, Lions vs. Cowboys! Come talk about the game football fans!

Wow, the Lions are just having thier way with the Cowboys right now.

Hahahaha another Cowboys post season choke?????

Hahahaha another Cowboys post season choke?????

Don't look now but the Cowboys are showing signs of life.  They just got a touchdown and they're trying to set the tone for the second half before halftime even beings. 

I'm sad that the Steelers are out of it though.  -_- 

Don't look now but the Cowboys are showing signs of life. They just got a touchdown and they're trying to set the tone for the second half before halftime even beings.

I'm watching every second, don't worry. I'm watching the Cowboys suck on every play except for that one touchdown that the corner covering him fell down.

And Dan Bailey spilled his spaghetti all of the turf lolololololol XD

I'm watching every second, don't worry. I'm watching the Cowboys suck on every play except for that one touchdown that the corner covering him fell down. And Dan Bailey spilled his spaghetti all of the turf lolololololol XD

Watch out! this second half/ last quarter looks like it belongs to dallas!  

What the hell refs??? Pick up the flag after you make the call? What garbage... Obvious interference...

Man... i would really hate to play the refs and Dallas anywhere, those refs should be the players of the game, by far the most productive players on the Cowboys team.

• Brohoof 2

My Bengals are done.

So, Next Week is:

Ravens vs Patriots

Baltimore has to win

Panthers vs Seahawks

Seattle needs to win

Cowboys vs Packers

Dallas is 8-0 on the road this season and Green Bay is 8-0 at home, so I am picking Dallas

Colts vs Broncos

Last time I have to pick between these two in Denver, I picked the Broncos, so I am going to pick Denver again

NCAA College Football Playoff National Championship:

2 seed Oregon Ducks vs 4 seed Ohio State Buckeyes

I am picking the Ohio State Buckeyes and I am a Buckeye fan.

Who are you all picking next week?

• Brohoof 1

God, that game made me sick... Losing the game is easier when the refs play for you too. I hope Green Bay slaughters them.

If you didn't notice, there was 2-3 large penalties that should have been called on Detroit, however was not called. The Refs were not playing for any team, they were an amateur group that didn't know one another. They sucked at their job, benefited Detroit in the beginning, Dallas in the end. 

They were not the usual refs for dallas.

Edited by MrTrevorrMC
  • Brohoof 1

If you didn't notice, there was 2-3 large penalties that should have been called on Detroit, however was not called. The Refs were not playing for any team, they were an amateur group that didn't know one another. They sucked at their job, benefited Detroit in the beginning, Dallas in the end.

They were not the usual refs for dallas.

I wish i could see you say that with a straight face, because i laughed a little reading this. XD

True that. I'm pissed right now.

I'm glad to see there is some intelligence on this thread. :D

• Brohoof 1

Just to add.. my predictions... 

Baltimore @ New England = Flacco will have a big game, with 3 touchdown passes. Brady will have 2 touchdown passes, final score prediction:  Ravens become victorious with a score of 31-21

Carolina @ Seattle = Wilsin with 4 touchdown passes and the Panthers with nothing but field goals

Final Score Prediction: Seahawks 34-9

Dallas @ Green Bay = Tony Romo with 2 touchdown passes, same for Aaron Rogers. 

final Score prediction: Dallas barely wins 24-21 

Indianapolis @ denver = Andrew Luck with 3 touchdown passes, Manning with 2.. 

final Score prediction: Denver wins in overtime 21-24

@@Wonderb0lt,

You seem a little raged at the fact Dallas came victorious...  You laugh at facts and..

I'm glad to see there is some intelligence on this thread.

Throwing insults are we? (intending that others do not have intelligence..)

Edited by MrTrevorrMC
  • Brohoof 2

WONDERB0LT@ why you hating on the cowboys man they did comeback from 10 down at the of the start of the 3rd quarter and there was ONE bad call that Dallas got to go there way. also matt Stafford had a chance to comeback but are "middle of the road" defense stopped them so there's that (I love your avatar by the way  B))

Edited by Flamestreak1990
  • Brohoof 2

I wish i could see you say that with a straight face, because i laughed a little reading this. XD

I'm glad to see there is some intelligence on this thread. :D

you need to make predictions for:

Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots

Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks

Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers

Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos

Also, Prediction for the National Title Game:

Ohio State Buckeyes vs Oregon Ducks

• Brohoof 1

While I respect Baltimore and they have shown they can win against NE at Gillette in the playoffs (hence why I've found the home winning streak they had going weird), however there's one factor I believe New England will win. New England lost against Buffalo, when was the last time you've remembered New England going on a consecutive game losing streak? As well as a needed bye, I believe New England will win.

While I believe the Panthers will give Seattle fits early, Seattle's suffocating defense will prove key.

This is my upset of the week as while Greenbay is scary at home, Rodgers is wounded with his hip injury and Dallas is on the road, this years best road warriors. Dallas in an upset.

Denver fans are going to take a note from New England and rely on CJ anderson to run down the indy's defense and minimize Andy luck's chances. Denver wins.

• Brohoof 1

While I respect Baltimore and they have shown they can win against NE at Gillette in the playoffs (hence why I've found the home winning streak they had going weird), however there's one factor I believe New England will win. New England lost against Buffalo, when was the last time you've remembered New England going on a consecutive game losing streak? As well as a needed bye, I believe New England will win.

While I believe the Panthers will give Seattle fits early, Seattle's suffocating defense will prove key.

This is my upset of the week as while Greenbay is scary at home, Rodgers is wounded with his hip injury and Dallas is on the road, this years best road warriors. Dallas in an upset.

Denver fans are going to take a note from New England and rely on CJ anderson to run down the indy's defense and minimize Andy luck's chances. Denver wins.

I was talking to @WONDERB0LT to get the predictions from them

• Brohoof 1

plus you removed my national title game question

There really isnt a certain amount they have to quote of you, say you said one whole sentence, they could quote just one word of it.  

Edited by MrTrevorrMC
  • Brohoof 1

@AthleticDashie as for the national championship

Oregon has a Heisman trophy winner and great running game and almost unmatched passing game. there defense is ok but since there coming off a blow out victory against the number 2 team in the nation and Ohio state edging out Alabama by only a TD. Ohio St quarterback knowing his uncle is going to die soon. also there top receiving threat questionable for the game I think Oregon is clearly more prepared physically and mentally for this game. So I'm going with the ducks in a entertaining high scoring shootout. but they only win if there defense steps up and plays great under pressure at the crucial moments of the game this is the same for Ohio St. Oregon's offense plays like they know how especially Marcus Mariota, and some luck. if not don't be surprised if Ohio St edges Oregon by a field goal or so in the final minutes.

final prediction: Oregon wins 49-53

Also, Prediction for the National Title Game:

Ohio State Buckeyes vs Oregon Ducks

I'm picking the Pats to beat the Ravens, Tom Brady will take them to the super bowl i think.

Seattle wins thier game, they move onto the championship.

I hope the Packers win, after the game yesterday, I've never hated the Cowboys more...

I also think Denver wins the game against the Colts.

For NCAA, it will be high scoring, but i think Mariota will make the difference in the game. I pick Oregon, but it will be close i think!

• Brohoof 1