Doctor XFizzle

52 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I wonder if they're going to translate this in English for when she speaks French in the French version of the show.

haha I wondeer that too!

Probably not, since the Cutie mark was a fleur-de-lis, which is not very english... :P

Madame Leflour still spoke french in the french dub too

This episode, Pinkie Pie was voiced by Shannon Chan-Kent

Hmm, she usually does the singing voice for pinkie, while her normal voice is done by Andrea Libman. That'd explain the different sounding voice.

That was the best CMC episode so far. I also like how they're including more Zecora and Big Macintosh this season.

Honestly, it was more of an Apple Bloom episode than a CMC episode. But yeah, the episode was definitely one of my favorites!^^

More Zecora and Big Mac is nice too! Noticed how AJ called him "Big Mac" instead of "Big Macintosh"? I thought they couldn't do that because of copyright issues^^

I just wish he gets a bigger speaking role than just "eeyups" and "eenopes" soon!

Edited by Marshmallow

Frenchbloom. Epic. :D

And I'm totally loving more Zecora the Alchemist this season. I was really hoping they would have her back, and Nightmare Night was the first sign of what was to come. :)

1080p video is up.

It's still rendering though, so it's only 480p now. I suppose we'll still have to wait 10 minutes or so to get 1080..

anyway, there's the link^^

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 2

Honestly, it was more of an Apple Bloom episode than a CMC episode. But yeah, the episode was definitely one of my favorites!^^ More Zecora and Big Mac is nice too! Noticed how AJ called him "Big Mac" instead of "Big Macintosh"? I thought they couldn't do that because of copyright issues^^ I just wish he gets a bigger speaking role than just "eeyups" and "eenopes" soon!

But... those are his catchphrases :o
  • Brohoof 1

Probably my favorite CMC episode.

Applebloom is just so cute <3

It's my favorite CMC episode too! And Applebloom is a very cute filly. I always look forward to episodes where she appears because her voice is so darn cute. :D

I loved the bowling scene, probably because I enjoy bowling, but like the CMC's I am quite bad at it! Twilight with Rarity's hair style was hilarious. Never thought Spike would look at Twilight that way. How cute.

Also, Zecora and Big Macintosh! Also, Cheerilee, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snips, and Twist. Lots of recurring characters. I always appreciate that. And Applejack got a decent role again. Now if we could just get an episode where she's the focus. =)

Edited by Sugar Cube