41 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Can't wait to see this one!

I'm curious to see what the other 2 will think. I mean, they CMC was founded thanks to the fact that none of them have cutie marks. So if one gets one, are they excluded out of the group, or what?

Hope one of the "cutie marks" is Applejack's just to freak AJ out a bit. Or it's another one of the mane 6's for laughs.

This is going to be hilarious! Although, I do hope that she gets her REAL cutie mark in the end.

(Slightly spoilerish, written in white.)

I'm really confused by the episode description. When I read Applebloom got her cutie mark, I was like WHAT THE? This early? But then I read but joy turns to panic as she gets her second, then third, then a dozen cutie marks. When I read that I was like, oh well, thats a little bette-WAIT WHAT?!?!

Anyway, Sounds like a good episode. :)

(edited)

I'm really confused by the episode description. When I read Applebloom got her cutie mark, I was like WHAT THE? This early? But then I read but joy turns to panic as she gets her second, then third, then a dozen cutie marks. When I read that I was like, oh well, thats a little bette-WAIT WHAT?!?!

Anyway, Sounds like a good episode. :)

Well, the title is called "The Cutie Pox". It sounds like Applebloom gets somethings similar to the chicken pox and she accidentally mistakes the pock-marks for cutie marks. All of the cutie mark crusaders are probably going to get infected.

Edited by Kinvara

(edited)

Well, the title is called "The Cutie Pox". It sounds like Applebloom gets somethings similar to the chicken pox and she accidentally mistakes the pock-marks for cutie marks. All of the cutie mark crusaders are probably going to get infected.

You mean they're getting the Scootaloo pox.

post-124-0-18006900-1318804643_thumb.png

Edited by XFizzle

(edited)

Wow, this could get interesting - a dozen cutie marks? How are they gonna pull that off?

Looking forwards to a new CMC episode!

You mean they're getting the Scootaloo pox.

post-124-0-18006900-1318804643_thumb.png

^ He beat me to it :ph34r:

[EDIT] image fail... it's the pic in xFizzles post above me

Edited by Bon Bon

Ummm the chicken pox wow seems this might be a funny episode. Apple Bloom gets the Chicken pox runs to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo says she has her cutie mark. They try to see it then they get the chicken pox.

This is going to be amazing. I hope they all don't give references to her talent or anything, 'cause then she would HAVE to figure it out...

Badges

Those aren't fake cutie marks. Applebloom is just amazing at everything.

Like the Old Spice Guy...

Her cutie mark is collecting tree sap.

Apple Bloom covered in cutie marks! Sounds awesome.

Awhile ago goldenrusset posted two images with screenshots of the rough cut for Season 2, Episode 6.

For a refresher here they are: ( Click them to get the larger sized image. )

Posted ImagePosted Image

I wonder if that book is a history of cutie marks, or just a regular old spell book.

We have an episode 6 speculation and episode 4 isn't even out yet. Genius.

Have Twilight's eyes got bigger this season?

Badges

(edited)

You know this might actually have something to do with Applebloom's stunt from her first "cutiemark" episode.

Maybe Twilight using her magic ("Call of the cutie" ?) to help make Applebloom's cutiemark appear is causing a side effect... not a bad idea, would even test the bonds between the CMC...

though it seems by the synopsis, Applebloom will end with none by the end of the day.

Edited by Captain Marvelous

Oh wow I never thought of that. Magical side effect.

I'm thinking she'll just keep it. Maybe it's just a rough transitional thing that some ponies go through when getting it.

Applebloom will end with none by the end of the day.

Well of course, otherwise the Cutie Mark Crusaders episodes will pretty much be screwed.

I'm thinking she'll just keep it. Maybe it's just a rough transitional thing that some ponies go through when getting it.

I don't think that's it, because the Mane 6 didn't seem to have that when they got their cutie marks in The Cutie Mark Chronicles.

Be funny if Apple Bloom starts acting/talking like the pony whose cutie mark appears on her (if they go that route and not just have generic marks appear)

I can't wait to see jelly Scootaloo.She's probably going to get really upset and mad, and then laugh when AB keeps getting more. Sweetie Belle will just be confused as s**t.

Badges