• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/11-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: The Cutie Pox
Air Date: November 12, 2011
Synopsis: Apple Bloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets as second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This sounds like it is going to be a comedy episode! Edited by DashForever

Can't wait to see this one!

I'm curious to see what the other 2 will think. I mean, they CMC was founded thanks to the fact that none of them have cutie marks. So if one gets one, are they excluded out of the group, or what?

This is going to be hilarious! Although, I do hope that she gets her REAL cutie mark in the end.

(Slightly spoilerish, written in white.)

I'm really confused by the episode description. When I read Applebloom got her cutie mark, I was like WHAT THE? This early? But then I read but joy turns to panic as she gets her second, then third, then a dozen cutie marks. When I read that I was like, oh well, thats a little bette-WAIT WHAT?!?!

Anyway, Sounds like a good episode. :)

I'm really confused by the episode description. When I read Applebloom got her cutie mark, I was like WHAT THE? This early? But then I read but joy turns to panic as she gets her second, then third, then a dozen cutie marks. When I read that I was like, oh well, thats a little bette-WAIT WHAT?!?!

Anyway, Sounds like a good episode. :)

Well, the title is called "The Cutie Pox". It sounds like Applebloom gets somethings similar to the chicken pox and she accidentally mistakes the pock-marks for cutie marks. All of the cutie mark crusaders are probably going to get infected.

Edited by Kinvara
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, the title is called "The Cutie Pox". It sounds like Applebloom gets somethings similar to the chicken pox and she accidentally mistakes the pock-marks for cutie marks. All of the cutie mark crusaders are probably going to get infected.

You mean they're getting the Scootaloo pox.

post-124-0-18006900-1318804643_thumb.png

Edited by XFizzle
  • Brohoof 4

Wow, this could get interesting - a dozen cutie marks? How are they gonna pull that off?

Looking forwards to a new CMC episode!

You mean they're getting the Scootaloo pox.

post-124-0-18006900-1318804643_thumb.png

^ He beat me to it :ph34r:

[EDIT] image fail... it's the pic in xFizzles post above me

Edited by Bon Bon

Ummm the chicken pox wow seems this might be a funny episode. Apple Bloom gets the Chicken pox runs to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo says she has her cutie mark. They try to see it then they get the chicken pox.

Awhile ago goldenrusset posted two images with screenshots of the rough cut for Season 2, Episode 6.

For a refresher here they are: ( Click them to get the larger sized image. )

Posted ImagePosted Image

You know this might actually have something to do with Applebloom's stunt from her first "cutiemark" episode.

Maybe Twilight using her magic ("Call of the cutie" ?) to help make Applebloom's cutiemark appear is causing a side effect... not a bad idea, would even test the bonds between the CMC...

though it seems by the synopsis, Applebloom will end with none by the end of the day.

Edited by Captain Marvelous

• 3 weeks later...

Applebloom will end with none by the end of the day.

Well of course, otherwise the Cutie Mark Crusaders episodes will pretty much be screwed.

I'm thinking she'll just keep it. Maybe it's just a rough transitional thing that some ponies go through when getting it.

I don't think that's it, because the Mane 6 didn't seem to have that when they got their cutie marks in The Cutie Mark Chronicles.