Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies worship Satan?

Cloud-Kicker

(edited)

I have had many compliments and insults for being a brony, but I have never been called a satanist (and I'm not). . .but its sad that some people act that way towards everything they don't understand, you handled it better then most people. ;)

Edited by 117EWAN
  • Brohoof 1

I decided to check it out one day, and coincidentally, the 'featured thread' was "Reasons why My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is evil".

My head exploded :angry:

Mah head is gonna explode just by readin' that single phrase. I can't believe people of today....
  • Brohoof 1

Oh wow.

That's just unbelievably ignorant.

Seriously, when are these crazy satan-obsessed idiots going to die off already?

Idk why people think watching ponies somehow makes you effeminate or feminine...

...because as a girl that happens to love ponies, I'm butcher than Katherine Moennig at the gym.

Considering that I'm a Christian, I'm really disappointed at what people would assume from complete strangers, specially by calling them devil worshipers =

I'm right there with you, Pinkazoid. When bad Christians happen to good people...I think there's a book with that title. It probably says something like, "Wtf, guys? I totally said NOT to judge!" -Jesus

LOL, this reminds me of this last Christmas when all my siblings, my wife and I were playing D&D, and my mom was saying how satanic it was, and we were sitting there with our Mountain Dew and calculators going, "really?". After telling her how it was fine and her not believing us and walking out, my brother proceeded to tell me that the campaign we had just started was about this demonic cult! Hahaha! Ahhh, good times.

And who wastes a perfectly good bag of chips, I mean, really? (Hoping no one notices me talking about myself...)

...wait... according to your story, the lady didn't actually say that bronies worship Satan. She just said that bronies would all burn in Hell because we're all gay. :V

But srsly, religious nuts make sane Christians look like dumbasses. One insane Christian is enough to ruin the face of the entire religion, unfortunately.

At any rate, most of the pony fans I know IRL are Christian too. It's really not that difficult to worship Jesus and enjoy a TV show on the side, doods.

(edited)

Dont mind, everypony. There is a lot of stupid people around.

And their idiotness does not vary in different countries, I see.

Oh, do you remember that article against ponies by Westboro Church? There was a lot more marasmus and stupidity.

Update: Look what i found: http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/2012/01/28/my-little-pony-friendship-is-satanic.aspx

Edited by Todash

(edited)

Ahead of time: Sorry, I am pretty drunk right now.

I would tell that lady:

Hey, I like my little Pony because it is legit. I am sorry, but your grandson would have been homosexual no matter what we said, we just gave him the courage to bring it out. If you don't like it then go fuck off. The show teaches kindness and acceptence towards anyone, and if you don't like it then you can go screw yourself.

Again, I am drunk, so I am honest, and critical.

Edited by NovaBioField
  • Brohoof 1

It's like Pokemon and the 90's all over again.

Oh my god... That is the most retarted sh*t I have ever seen.... I have NEVER met anyone, even in the times of pokemon, who has EVER thought that.... people KNOW the diferference. Its instinct to not kill your fellow man (unless you are INSANE)

Dat old lady...

Posted Image

Really though, come on. A show does not make you change sexuality. If her nephew was homosexual it was due to his own feelings and emotoins, not MLP. The only thing MLP might have done was help him overcome his fear of telling people about being homosexual, and then people like her come along and act just horrible.

I really feel bad for her nephew, I hope she isn't a relative who comes over often. :/

Also, with her whole idea that we worship satan and will burn in hell, I have this to say:

SHE AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!

Which translates to her using religion to back up her own personal beliefs, just a load of BS. I don'd mind religion, but when people try to use it to say "you're evil because I can say my religion says so" really bothers me. >:/

(Not hating on religion here, just stating my dislike of its misuse.)

Its instinct to not kill your fellow man (unless you are INSANE)

Funny, cuz' that happened a lot in the bible.

Oh, I remember Pokemon burning very well during the 90's not very prevalent in the U.S but in Mexico it was every day news. Thankfully my parents thought all of those people were plain crazy

• Brohoof 2

I had a friend back when I was a kid who said he was really into religion and he was taught that pokemon was EVIL. But he played lot of dark vampire games that were ACCEPTED by the church he went to. And after a while I was able to convince him that pokemon was not evil as well. On this day, he is a Brony. BEFORE me.

After I had finished buying what I wanted, I walked out of the store and this lady stops in front of me and starts yelling at me! I was wearing a T-shirt with a picture of Derpy Hooves that says "I just don't know what went wrong" on it. Well, this lady saw that shirt and pointed at it yelling at me about how "We bronies changed her nephew" and "how we would burn in hell for stealing her nephews heterosexuality" and stuff like that, and I mean she was just RAGING!

Dafuq? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I have never heard this before. I don't really wear MLP shirts in public though and most people don't even know I watch MLP. But, yeah given the circumstances you handled it very well. There is really nothing you can say except just say "Uh huh right. Thank you for that" . And then just roll your eyes and laugh when something like this happens.

• Brohoof 2