Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mlp cruise ship

OG CHUCK

Hmm... Will there be free wifi? If no, then it's not a good idea

This is a good point, without wifi how would we be able to stay on the MLP forum! Unless everyone in the forum was invited :) then it would be ok!

• Brohoof 1

People with seasickness might not like that too much and it might be a bit expensive but it is an idea that can be a lot of fun if done right.

• Brohoof 2

I think that it would be cool but a bit pointless, I mean just a normal convention would be the same like what benefit is their by it being on a ship? Although if this is a think I have to agree with @Tilt it would be cool to have it be sea pony themed!

• Brohoof 2

I've never been to a convention, but aside from the seasickness and the cost I could see it being fun. (I haven't been on a boat since I was a kid, so i don't know if I get seasick, but I doubt it) 

From what I can tell, most congoers try to stay at the hotel or nearby if possible. What could be closer?

For a destination, perhaps they could visit historic seaside castles in Europe.

Coming from someone who just got back from a cruise a month ago, I think a convention/cruise combo would be absolutely amazing! If it was like a 3 day thing where the ship didn't go anywhere except for a loop out and then back to dock, I think that would be cool.

• Brohoof 1

:o

Dear sweet Celestia, someone make this happen. 

A convention would be epic, but can you imagine having a pony themed cruise ship all the time? (kinda like how Disney has cruise ships) 

There'd be pony themed rooms and areas on the ship, and there could be pony themed shows and contests, and a pony themed pool and play area (for kids and adults alike.. fun for the whole family!) A room where episodes would play all the time, a brony meet and greet, an artists section... and the ship could travel to a little island that was made to look like a full scale replica of Ponyville!  :D

Who cares if I'm being unrealistic, just imagining it is awesome!  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

This happens and suddenly once the ship has crossed over the horizon a strange portal appears right in front of the ship...

What's this strange place we have landed in! Could it be :o!