Hub

Welcome to the Mjölna Fan Club!

post-8308-0-70858100-1389665452.png

There are quite a few popular background ponies in this fandom, no doubt - whether it be Derpy or Vinyl or Octavia, whoever - that is fact.

However, there are also some overlooked background ponies as well, such as this sweg pony with an umlaut in her name and a Thor hammer in her cutie mark! :D

136461019135.png

While she is a lesser known background pony, Mjölna has a handful of canon appearances, listed here:

nIh1Enl.png

That means S2E15, S4E12, S4E20, and S4E22 are all episodes that feature this viking pony of pure swegitude :D

As a background character, it is easy to over look her - personally, I feel as if she could be quite popular if she had a consistent cutie mark, and I like to think of her canon cutie mark as being the thor hammer one. 

In of itself, I fully expect this to rival the Rarity Fan Club not get too many posts, but maybe there's more Mjölna fans out there, or maybe some might find a new fave BG pony because of this :D

Mjölna FTW!

large.png

Rules that are in every single Fan Club thread fathomable, copy/pasted from the RFC:

Rules of this thread

-No spamming post to become biggest fans
-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate
-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Rainbow Dash forum, because Applejack belongs in the Applejack forum.
-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Fluttershy forum "Twilight is better!"
-I have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if I deem you are doing something unnecessary and I ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense my little ponies.
-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

This is the Mjölna thread, please only post her. If you have recomendations for another pony club, go to the hub (linked at the top of the screen).

• Brohoof 12

She probably appears as little as she does because shes too busy protecting the Nine Realms from cosmic threats to check in on Ponyville.

I'm a little surprised she isn't more popular, considering her connection to Thor. Maybe she just doesn't appear often enough.

120891+-+cosplay+Marvel+Mjolna+Mjolnir+t

• Brohoof 4

I'm a little surprised she isn't more popular, considering her connection to Thor. Maybe she just doesn't appear often enough.

That's what I was thinking, actually. She's only got less than one hand's worth of episodes under her belt, only appearing in 4 :please: Kind of a shame, really.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, what an incredibly awesome background pony. :squee: I'm going to have to keep an eye out for her when I watch some of these episodes again :please:

But it sucks that she doesn't always have her Mjölnir cutie mark in every episode... :okiedokielokie:

I know! :( I think that would've been pretty awesome, to be honest :D 

I do see most of her fanart and whatnot featuring that cutie mark, to be fair :D

Such as this:

436009__safe_solo_wink_artist-colon-kilo

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fun fact: Mjölnir means "crusher" in old Norse. Another fun fact: Loki is the reason why Mjölnir has such a short handle. Yet another fun fact: Mjolina is best background pony!! XD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Wait what!? :blink: This isn't an OC!? :wau: You're shitting me!!! :o

surprising, right?  :smug: I mean, the whole concept screams Mary Sue OC, but she's a legit background pony  :smug: . I think she first showed up in Super Cyder 9000 or something episode...... BAH, YOU KNOW, WHERE THE FLIM FLAM TWINS FIRST EPISODE  :mustache:

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...