Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Too Old To Be A Blank Flank OOC (Open to join)

LoCrois

(edited)

I know but Snowflake also talked about me like I was still at the table after the post

*Notice!

Sorry guys The RP got locked do to some Technical issuse I should have it reopened soon sorry again! :(

Edited by LoCrois

I know but Snowflake also talked about me like I was still at the table after the post

*Notice!

Sorry guys The RP got locked do to some Technical issuse I should have it reopened soon sorry again! :(

I was about to ask.... alright then hopefully you get it up soon....

yeah I'm so sorry for this everyone we're doing everything we can right now.

@@LoCrois,

I think saying that opening a window and jumping out sets a pretty clear picture. 

Here's my secondary character~Sweet Sunrise

c:

She can really fit anywhere you need her to be. I know her backstory isn't done, but she'll be

open to being anywhere even once I've made her full backstory.

things are picking up but I need to sleep...did I ever mention that I am sick?

I'd love to join in the RP!

Here's my OC:

Thank you!!

Lightning

This is getting pretty interesting. I'm kinda sad that I missed a good part thanks to the crappy wi-fi

To everyone partaking in this RP one thing I wanted to make clear even though you can see our faces in our profile pictures me and Ember's OC's are wearing black cloaks with the hood and black facewraps.... just wanted to let you guys know

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately no not yet this all did happen pretty late at night for me I didn't go to bed till like 1am but Fhoalan's doing his best to help us and I guess we just gotta be patient. I am very sorry about all this gus I just want to have a fun RP with everyone but it's like it's just turned into one big Murphy's law where everything that can go wrong will. :(

Cool and hate to ruin the Mystery Snow but did your dude time travel to where he is or just teleport cause I didn't want to assume.

woah... yeah that's spot on Snowflake and Ember are time travelers they get hired in their time to change the future or past in this case its the past

Knew it I was talking with Thor about it's ealier but that's some pretty crazy magic even by Alicorn standereds and don't worry I'm not a Magic Nazi I really feel to each their own but don't go to crazy lol everyone has their limit and all that.

Knew it I was talking with Thor about it's ealier but that's some pretty crazy magic even by Alicorn standereds and don't worry I'm not a Magic Nazi I really feel to each their own but don't go to crazy lol everyone has their limit and all that.

they don't use magic to time travel Snowflake uses a device created by his friend (his pocket watch) as for both Ember's and Snowflake's magic they are pretty over powered especially when they are together but in their backstory they did spend most of their childhood in Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns so yes they are very powerful but not invincible, they are just barely below the Mary Sue boundaries and we intend to keep it that way

Ok the pocket watch thing I'll let slide cause it does sound cool but it's pushing things just a little bit especially for a world where the highest for of technology I've seen is a sewing machine I know that there is probably far more then that but they doen't really bring it up enough for you to know and I've don't have anything against your Characters being powerful either that's just how you guys made them and there's nothig wrong with that. Lol infact you pocket watch makes me thing of the one Walker got from Maminid Imporium in The Nightside series.

Ok the pocket watch thing I'll let slide cause it does sound cool but it's pushing things just a little bit especially for a world where the highest for of technology I've seen is a sewing machine I know that there is probably far more then that but they doen't really bring it up enough for you to know and I've don't have anything against your Characters being powerful either that's just how you guys made them and there's nothig wrong with that. Lol infact you pocket watch makes me thing of the one Walker got from Maminid Imporium in The Nightside series.

true.... but the pocket watch isn't Equestrian technology in Snowflake's backstory he befriends a human. (who had been trying to kill him most of his life with 3 other human) This human had technology from his world that allowed time travel

Lol and it just get's crazier XD and I dont' remember humans when I read it but it's your story so what can I say that and he comes from a different time so there for most concerns I have become irelivant since you didn't state at which point and time your guy came form it could and been the far future rather then the near.

The Thread is open! Have fun guys! I just hope we won't have anymore porblems!

Hey guys! Thor pointed something out to me that was a good point. If you don't have to be in places at the same time of day if you Characted arrives in the morning and the rest of us are posting at Night Cause I posted that it was night time that's fine it's only when we come together we should work out what time of day it is other wise if it fits your post and works for you and who ever joins you in what your doing that's fine remember I know the Story is about my OC but I don't want to be all about her ok. :pinkie:

oh who do you need I'm sorry cause I can edit my last post for you Xp Also we have a new Member cause remember I told you we can add people if you ask me and our new member is slimmyjimjim

oh who do you need I'm sorry cause I can edit my last post for you Xp Also we have a new Member cause remember I told you we can add people if you ask me and our new member is slimmyjimjim

never mind about the innkeeper dialogue I'm changing my post... I was oblivious to you leaving *facehoof*