Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yo, im old timey.

Forced Fire

Let me tell you all something. I've been a fan since feb 2011; first episode I saw was call of the cutie; used to be a hater, got curious, and converted. 4chan got me into it and it warped my mind towards the show(raged against the machine before a pony section was made). BUT I did read the rules for this site and I'm keeping the racy stuff on tumblr, irc, and streams.

I don't consider myself a brony, just a guy that likes the show. I'm enough of a nerd to feel at home with bronies though.

sup?

• Brohoof 2

I don't consider myself a brony, just a guy that likes the show. I'm enough of a nerd to feel at home with bronies though.

If you are a fan of the show, then by definition, you are a brony. Bronies don't have to be obsessed with mlp.

Anyways, welcome to the herd.

• Brohoof 1

because I'm a nerd and I feel at home with bronies; same with animus, gamers, people that use linux and cosplayers. I'm not one of them, but I enjoy their company and find their interests facinating.

I don't consider myself a brony, just a guy that likes the show.

I know others mentioned this but... You gotta be kidding me. Brony = Person who likes MLP: FIM. Seriously. Not trying to be a jerk but get your facts right!

Let me tell you all something. I've been a fan since feb 2011; first episode I saw was call of the cutie; used to be a hater, got curious, and converted. 4chan got me into it and it warped my mind towards the show(raged against the machine before a pony section was made). BUT I did read the rules for this site and I'm keeping the racy stuff on tumblr, irc, and streams.

sup?

Welcome!

To those who call him a brony: This is a forum for MLP fans, not just bronies, fer cryin' out loud!

• Brohoof 1

I sincerely welcome you to our forum, and please forgive the other ponies, bronies and pegasisters. :(

I humbly respect your reasoning, and will refer to as who you see fit to entitle yourself. We are all free to be as we please as I always say ;) I mean this in no disrespect, but you seem to be more of a enthusiast to the MLP franchise, therefore, you need not worry about being called a brony from me, just wanted you to know that I care about your feelings.

Welcome once again to the forums fellow enthusiast! :D May you find warm tidings amongst all other ponies.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! I can understand that you're holding a middle ground position and I respect it. But I have to make this guarantee: before long, you will be a full brony. Spending time here among all the awesome bronies and pegasisters will slowly but surely convert you to 100% bronyism. Anyway, even before that happens...you're going to love it here and make all kinds of great new friends!