Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

List All the Fictional Characters You've Dressed Up/Cosplayed As

CC_Maud_Pie

List all the fictional characters you have dressed up or cosplayed as. And yes, that includes dressing up for Halloween and cosplaying at conventions or other events. Also, tell where did you dress up/cosplay at.

I can only remember a few fictional characters I've dressed up as but I have yet to cosplay at a convention or other special event where cosplay is common. So, here it goes:

- Max from Where The Wild Things Are: I dressed up as him when I was a toddler in the late 90's living in Daly City during Halloween.

- Sherlock Holmes: At a Halloween party hosted by a high school classmate.

- Indiana Jones: Again at a Halloween party but hosted by a high schooler in a different grade as me.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

• BLU Spy (Team Fortress 2)
    • Disguised as Sailor Mercury (to crash a Sailor Moon photo shoot).
    • Disguised as Daniel Craig's James Bond.
  • BLU Soldier (Team Fortress 2)
  • Light Yagami (Death Note)
  • Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
  • Bane (The Dark Knight Rises)
  • DayZ Survivor (Hero Skin) (DayZ Mod)

My dream cosplay is currently Captain America, probably in his Second World War uniform from The First Avenger.

If I had the hair (lost some hair from shaving my head to do Bane, even after growing it back out), money, and time, I might go for Hans (Frozen) and Peter Quill (Guardians of the Galaxy).

• Brohoof 3

When I was ten I was Kim Possible for Halloween and that was pretty sweet.

Now, I cosplay Elsa from Frozen. I spent several weekends over the summer playing her at work to help raise money for the children's hospital we're affiliated with. We made a crapton of money over that month. And now, I sometimes do it just because and go to the mall and stuff and just make kids happy.

I've also done Anne Boleyn....But she's not a fictional character. XD

And, when my tax refund comes in I'll have new cosplay. My first cross-dressing, actually. I'm going to be Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club. (And I'm trying Haruhi too... )

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow Dash (Mlp: FiM)
Pinkie Pie (MLP: Fim)
Mario (nintendo)
Link (Nintendo) - I was 5'7 so it was perfect
Random Pokemon Trainer (Nintendo)
The Medic (TF2)
Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts 2)

And the next cosplay I am doing is my OC: Selfie Snapshots (MLP FiM) :3

Past Cosplays:

Kaito (Vocaloid)

America (Hetalia)

CC (Code Geass)

Roxas (Kingdom Hearts II)

Future cosplay:

Prussia (Hetalia)

Yes, I do like to cross dress a lot. I'm not sure why but... I think most of it is due to my weight. I've been having a hard time losing weight lately and in the past due to anxiety and other special needs. Most of the costumes for anime girls are sort of well... not appropriate for a person who's sort of chubby. ><

Edited by AdorbzFangirl
  • Brohoof 1

I have an Alice Liddell (Madness Returns) cosplay that I have yet to wear anywhere, I was going to wear it for Halloween but I never went anywhere, it'd be an awesome convention cosplay. I have a Deadpool costume as well but the face doesn't detach so it's hard to breathe in. :v

I wouldn't mind cosplaying Mami Tomoe since best magical girl.

Past Cosplays:

Kaito (Vocaloid)

America (Hetalia)

CC (Code Geass)

Roxas (Kingdom Hearts II)

Future cosplay:

Prussia (Hetalia)

Yes, I do like to cross dress a lot. I'm not sure why but... I think most of it is due to my weight. I've been having a hard time losing weight lately and in the past due to anxiety and other special needs. Most of the costumes for anime girls are sort of well... not appropriate for a person who's sort of chubby. ><

It's okay. I have a friend that mostly does crossdressing cosplay. She does L (Death Note), Tamaki (OHSHC), and Naruto among others. And, as for the weight thing, while I agree that certain costumes shouldn't be worn by certain people, I also think that, if you want to make something work, just go for it, even if you have to modify it. If it makes you happy, just do it. Cosplay for YOU.

I mean, I run into certain problems too. I am 5'0 and look like I'm fourteen. I'm also a little thicker than some other girls (I've got wide shoulders and big arms because genetics. I'm built like my daddy.) And sometimes I fear I'm doing it wrong, especially with Elsa. But, you know what? The kids don't care. They love me anyway. I just work with what I have and make sure I do it as much justice as I can, whether that means spending extra time on my makeup or watching Frozen five times over and reading a ton of articles to get her character perfect. Just try your best and work with what you got. I mean, like I said, I'm short. Way too short to be Kyoya. But I'm cosplaying him anyway. Because I like the idea of the acting challenge. (Besides, my friend who plays Tamaki is short too. So, we'll be obnoxiously short together.)

• Brohoof 1