Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your OCs weapon of choice?

J.R.

Pathfinder: Knowledge, a cool head, and some light magical defense.

Sojourner: Her strength, and a rope.

Corsair: His fleet of hot-air balloons.

Stargazer:  TBD...

• Brohoof 1

I have three OCs that I use on a (sorta) regular basis:

Rune Shade (aka. General Plague); Thus named for her tendency to use chemical and biological weaponry in addition to dark magic which involves tearing the soul out of someone and using it to reanimate their body. When taking to the field of battle she uses her magic, four long swords and two Assassins Creed style hidden blades.

Fierce Glaze (aka Commander Glaze); Husband to Rune Shade, this behemoth of a changeling is similar in size to Celestia and Chrysalis and is in charge of the Pyro side of General Plague's forces. He and his troops were magically altered (painfully so) to be as big as they are. They are decked out in heavy plate armor that completely covers them and they wield pyromancy on a scale that can level cities.

Nightshade (aka Commander Shade); Daughter to Rune Shade and Fierce Glaze, Nightshade is in charge of the development of poisons and toxins and using the skills taught to her both by her mother and her father, wields a wicked and corrupted version of pyromancy (cookies to those who get the reference) as well as dark magic. She also uses two hidden blades often coated with lethal poisons.

• Brohoof 1

Scorpion's dart on a chain (idk what it's called) and twin daggers with a large battle axe on his back. He pulls the enemies to him, stabs them, and proceeds to axe murder them.

It's called "GET OVER HERE!!!" No, but really it's called the Bloody Spear.

Edited by IceBlizzard

My main OC, Sole, is proficient in h2h combat, destructive magic and is skilled with swords. When he wants to use a weapon, he can materialize katana-like blades made from solidified chaos magic.

My OC, Star Player (or Star Ruby, either name is fine) is a gamer. Which means she'll beat one over the head with an XBOX or a 3DS I guess. But she's also a unicorn so she's got tons of spells at her disposal.

My OC Violet Swan is more of a fancy mare. She's not a fighter but can hit one with a ton of spells. She prefers to paralyze rather than to harm.

Blaze is my other OC who is not a pony. She is a rabbit but has the power of fire so she'll burn things. She's really quiet and likes to run rather than fight, but if cornered she can be very dangerous.

Edited by Star Ruby

My main OC is a chill guy, and if he has to, he uses his knowledge in the magical field to fight.

BUT.

If I had to choose a real weapon for him, it would be an ethereal metheor hammer or flair of awesome that he could summon anytime he wants. 

That would be cool I guess...

• Brohoof 1

I think it would be obvious.

That being said, I prefer to use "wing-sabers." Swords worn along the wings and used as such. (It was just a little much for Motion Spark to draw those.)

Steel is a relatively weak flyer, a result of growing up in Canterlot rather than Cloudsdale and focusing on his swordsmanship. That being said, he is skilled in a variety of styles with the use of his wing sabers. From deft, tight, Classical Canterlot dueling moves to more acrobatic Pegasus tribe techniques.

(As matching his real life counterpart's knowledge of both fencing and Wushu, though he's obviously more skilled than I am.)

Steel uses these weapons because they speak of his idealism. To him, taking up a sword means you are committing yourself to a cause or ideal, becoming a champion.

Edited by Steel Accord

I have three OCs; one of them doesn't fight at all, one is a unicorn who uses gravitational magic to fight, and the last uses voodoo magic to incinerate things. No melee weapons, really.

If my OC had a hand-held weapon, it would be an axe.

Why an axe? What about your OC prefers that weapon?

I have three OCs that I use on a (sorta) regular basis:

Rune Shade (aka. General Plague); Thus named for her tendency to use chemical and biological weaponry in addition to dark magic which involves tearing the soul out of someone and using it to reanimate their body. When taking to the field of battle she uses her magic, four long swords and two Assassins Creed style hidden blades.

Fierce Glaze (aka Commander Glaze); Husband to Rune Shade, this behemoth of a changeling is similar in size to Celestia and Chrysalis and is in charge of the Pyro side of General Plague's forces. He and his troops were magically altered (painfully so) to be as big as they are. They are decked out in heavy plate armor that completely covers them and they wield pyromancy on a scale that can level cities.

Nightshade (aka Commander Shade); Daughter to Rune Shade and Fierce Glaze, Nightshade is in charge of the development of poisons and toxins and using the skills taught to her both by her mother and her father, wields a wicked and corrupted version of pyromancy (cookies to those who get the reference) as well as dark magic. She also uses two hidden blades often coated with lethal poisons.

Damn, you've got a regular legion of doom for your OC's!

My main OC is a chill guy, and if he has to, he uses his knowledge in the magical field to fight.

BUT.

If I had to choose a real weapon for him, it would be an ethereal metheor hammer or flair of awesome that he could summon anytime he wants. 

That would be cool I guess...

FINALLY some creativity with the actual weapons!

You don't see meteor hammers used a lot in fiction, which is a shame as they are such cool weapons.

What about your OC compels him to arm himself with such?

My Avatar OC, gets extremely upset and enters the commando state. She will get back at the pony/griffin, exc... No matter how big the consequences.

post-31708-0-15775700-1424300776_thumb.jpg

Her weapon of choice? Her bare hooves, but she will use her casted wing if she has to.

Edited by CinnamonPop

My OC Chronos enjoys using the Longsword (Hand and a half sword/Bastard Sword). It is good for choppin', stabbin', and all around scaring the hell out of anyone on the business end of it.

While My  OC Spectre preferred weapon is the M4A1 Carbine, a well know weapon used by many militarys all over the world

• Brohoof 1

My OC uses her hypnotic singing voice to attract prey or, if necessary, distract predators. It's not all that effective on anything trying to attack her though, so she's more likely to just run away to her lake and hide underwater. She's totally non-violent, she wouldn't use a weapon even if she weren't technically a monster herself.