Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your OCs weapon of choice?

J.R.

Any kinds of weapons, melee weapons, throwing weapons, projectile weapons, bullet weapons, anything!

My OCs would be his Freezerang, a special boomerang made of ice that freezes anything that it comes in contact with. He could also alter it to explode, slice through anything, and lots of other things!

• Brohoof 2

My character can create temporary hard lightning items, some of them being weapons. In this way she really doesn't have a single weapon she can fight with, but if I had to choose I would say it would be a pair of swords, like Dublade swinging itself around. She can also use metal in her surroundings as a weapon, but it takes time to shape into something usable. So yea, going to go with a pair of hard lightning swords.

Getting hit by one of her weapons and not being cut causes a light shock like touching a joy buzzer. Or a light Taser shock. The point of such a weapon is to cut instead of shock, so the lightning properties are almost negated when it's hardened.

Edited by bronislav84

Mine has an MG34 machine gun for a leg. So probably that. It's effectiveness is questionable considering that a horse's leg is not very well articulated, but it doesn't matter since mine is supposed to be stupid.

• Brohoof 2

My OC Cloud : Uses Stealth never actually fights and instead relies on hiding.

Prima: Uses a large variety of weapons, Guns mostly.

Smooth Speak: Uses his speech skill 

Diamond Crush: Pistols as a sidearm, but doesn't fight that often.

As you can see. All my OC's so far are in some form of military or law enforcement equivalent to equestria. (At least in my RP's)

Edited by Kothen

KDF uses ranged magical attacks anywhere from weak stunning beams to high explosive devastating beams of magical energy. Although he can conjure a sword and fight melee pretty well too.

Edited by Brock Obama

Duster (avatar) doesn't like to be violent, so she goes weaponless. She will defend herself if needed, but she prefers to dodge or flee.

Torchsong (words cannot describe the wierdness of this OC) also goes without weapons but she doesn't need them. Her wing claws are strong enough to inflict painful slashes.

My oc might use gems from the earth, magic, or some type of magical goddess like armor to protect and help her to inflict damage.

She would also use her magic to have wings appear on her back, for a short amount of time, to do some type of diving attack, if you think about it could be use as a tactical advantage.

Why the unstoppable power of friendship!  ^_^

No but really.  :mellow: No.

My OC relies on his old fashioned knowledge and wisdom. Not because he's some sorta genius, but rather simply because he's done his homework in enough situations to know not to get himself screwed over.

My OC is just me as a pony, so she'd be a pacifist just like me.

Although, wind instruments being weapons is always an amusing concept. Just blow the enemies away to a safe distance!

Gallantry has several suits of enchanted armor that he can "quick-change" through, such as one that allows him to create up to four mirror copies of himself, another that greatly enhances his speed and jumping strength and one made of a material called "Thunder-forged Steel" which allows him to walk on clouds and create short bursts of electricity.

In case of emergencies, he is also capable of wielding a lance/polearm weapon.

My OC is an Alicorn with muscles that make Bulk Biceps look tiny. His entire body is a weapon. Luckily, he only uses his muscles when he's working or royally pissed off. (or showing off to/flirting with his coltfriend.)