Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What group of people did you hang out with in school?

MysticShine

What group of people (by that I mean cliques: nerds, jocks, etc.) did (or do) you hang out with in school? I personally hang out with the rednecks. :lol: It sounds odd, but they have been my friends since elementary school.

• Brohoof 3

I usually hangout with the country folks at my school. Though sometimes I can hangout with people of any groups.

My friends were originally pretty normal, but as time went on they started taking shop class and then turned into rednecks. :fluttershy:

that depends on the particular school( been to many), last school( and current one), the "nerds", but most of us aren´t really stereotypically nerdy.

When i was younger, i always tried to hang it with the "cool" guys, since popularity was the only thing i was concerned with, back then.

Now i know that noone actually gives a damn about how many "friends" you have, when those so called "friends" won´t think twice to screw you over with every opportunity they get.

I only ever hung out with one person... does that count? D: foreveralone ;[

Though, I guess I preferred hanging out with geeks kinda (loosely) like myself, really... that or the shadows... =(

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 1

I bounced around all of them my Freshman and Sophomore years, and I'd made friends in all of them. So in my Junior/Senior years, I didn't hang out in any clique. My friends spent time together through me, and became friends. I created a blended group, albeit accidentally. A clique of people I liked. Sure, they weren't ALWAYS together, so I still bounced around the cliques, but for the most part, I hung out with the clique that I created. Even now, my closest friends, my brothers and sisters, are all (well, mostly) people from that group.

The School I went to was very small, 50-70 in my graduating class. I had some groups I would hang out a with @ school, but a majority of my actual mates were from all over the place in 30-80 kilometer/20-50 mile radius. *shrugs* I don't know, I hungout with everybody at school?.?

Edited by The Professor

During high school, I either hung out with the special needs kids or some of my emo friends. No, I wasn't emo either. They were just really nice to me during school that I hung out with them a lot. However, when I was eating lunch and what not, if I wasn't sitting with one of my best friends, I was eating lunch with the special needs students. They didn't really mind me sitting with them either. In fact, I think they enjoyed the company of sitting with someone who was more invisibly disabled than they were.

• Brohoof 1

I'm one of those people that isn't very good at moving on from old friendships (I still miss a lot of my internet friends from a couple years ago) so I try to hang out with my old friends, even though most of them have moved on to band or sports or whatever.

I hung out with the outsiders mostly.  Typically social rejects that banded together like the gay kids, transgender, goth, emo, nerds, etc., it was a nice mix of people  ^_^.  I miss the lot of them.

I didn't really hang out with any specific types. Just with people I knew wouldn't try to hurt me or wouldn't be getting me into any trouble. I was really a loner but I mostly hanged out with my best friend. There weren't really any types of groups as our school wasn't as big as other schools

I wouldn't call it a group of people. But most of my classmates in high school were extreme geeks who were into video games, anime, comic books, etc. I went to some parties hosted by them and also ate out and went to the movies with them.