Emerald's Art Dump

Emerald Star

However, will she stand beside you, or against you?

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

Preferably beside me, I'd love to have her as an ally. ;)

Probably would be, allow the two Empires to arise (actually three, since I would probably be squeezing myself into an alliance with them, guaranteeing myself the Crystal Empire post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png)

• Brohoof 1

Preferably beside me, I'd love to have her as an ally. ;)

Who wouldn't!

t0dd233_tumblr_mz0y7oxNuC1rd23b5o1_500.j

But what would happen to caidance and the main 6, i wonder?

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

Tartarus would happen to Cadance. :P And probably some members of the mane 6 too, if they refused to join us. :comeatus:

I like how the main 6 get a choice, but caidance, no, straight to hell with you :lol:

• Brohoof 2

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

Tartarus would happen to Cadance. :P And probably some members of the mane 6 too, if they refused to join us. :comeatus:

I like your way of thinking (although I was thinking of trapping Cadance within a frozen prison  :sneer:) post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

Well, if you enslaved shining armor, i think you could use her! :sneer:  

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

Maybe you're right, but would Cadance be that useful for anything? How can we use love magic for our totally not evil purposes? :comeatus:

I agree, away with Cadance  :wat:she would endanger my rule over the Crystal Empire  :unsure: 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Emerald Star,@@JonasDarkmane,

AAAAAH!  :o

Uh-uh. Princess!

Quick Princess before it's too late I gotta tell ya....!  :wacko:

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Looks like we may have to imprison you, too. Can't have anypony trying to ruin our plans. :smug:

This is an OC I made for a friend.

You'll never take me alive dammit! *skates faster the eye can follow, away from you*

Nice one. :D

Dat cutie mark tho. :lol: What's his talent staying up late with coffee?

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

His talent is making really good coffee and providing coffee for ponies. :3

And because he's a bat (and bats stay up all night) and coffee helps you stay up at night, it makes too much sense. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

You'll never take me alive dammit! *skates faster the eye can follow, away from you*

Blizzard, do you choose to betray our new ruler, Princess Emerald

Ahhhhh, thats so adorable

• Brohoof 2

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

Sh8t.

Do I obey the art goddess or no? :wacko:

Aaah! Can't decide! :o

A choice must be made, or you will feel her wrath!

• Brohoof 1

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

Aw f8ck it. >_>

*bows to art goddess* 

huh, i was looking forward to hearing you scream! :sneer:  oh well, never mind then

• Brohoof 1

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png