LyraHeartstrings

206 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

I must say I loved unicorns before I watched MLP. I´m known for it between my friends. Once I said my dream is to ride an unicorn on a rainbow. That´s it. Another thing I love is rainbow. So..

I started watching MLP: FiM and Dashie became quickly my favorite pony. On other hand, there was Fluttershy, antisocial and animal loving like me. And who doesn´t love Derpy Hooves! But...

The unicorns? I kinda like Twilight, but posh Rarity is "really not my taste". And all the posh ones are unicorns, it seems.

I must say at first I though earth ponies might be boring when there are horns and wings, but A.J. and Pinkie prove me wrong. Pinkie´s insanity made me smile so many times.

So I must say I really like all 3 kinds. According to MLP, my fav kind is Pegasus, though. But in anything but MLP world, it will always be an unicorn... dashing on a rainbow. ;3

Flying would be cool, but so would magic...I'm gonna say magic, I mean it seems super powerful. Time travel? If it can do that, then it must be able to do some other pretty amazing things.

I'd be totally happy with either Pegasus or Unicorn. I'd be kinda disappointed if I ended up an Earth Pony though.

Pegasus, because the sky has always felt like a place I'd enjoy ( 14, never flown anywhere yet ) and I've always preferred wind and water to earth and fire in terms of elements. I also like their speed and agility.

Pegasus all the way. You can fly and visit Cloudsdale. But after reading Rainbow Factory, I'm seriously not so sure...

Earth pony. The strenght to protect the people I love, the capacity to use what earth gives me to make food and feed my family, the endurance to go where I want and the heart to be able to endure what life throws at me.

Eeyup!

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'd really like to be a Unicorn. Doing magic and spells seems like a really cool ability and it would also help me with my everyday chores. (Levitation makes everything easier)

(edited)

I almost always felt bad for earth ponys because they dont get magic or wings, so its almost like they are "lesser". If you are a pegasus it would be awesome because you could fly and it could help you in many situations, magic would also be awesome but u wouldn't (im guessing) have as many powers as Twilight Sparkle (since shes a boss at magic). so that means maybe you could make things float and stuff but unless if you did extra work and trained you couldnt do much magic. While being a pegasus flying should just come natural but it would take alot of work and training to get up to RD's level.

As a final answer I choose pegasus, because they are cool and not because of the other above useless info.

Edit: small typo

Edited by Original