Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Strange Tales of the Equestrian Idiot OOC (Now 20% cooler!)

Hypn0ticD

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Taialin, @, @@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis, @@Zhooves,

Vulcan, Pripyat Pony and Fresh Nonsense have all dropped outta the RP.

It may not happen, but I'm gonna open the spot for Cadance for anyone who thinks they can step up to the plate, but all the same, I'm not gonna hold my breath and gonna move on without her.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

I'll PM you in a bit.

I'll take a hand at Cadence. I play her in an... unconventional way,  but still, I'm confident I can play her. I know I can. I'll put it that way. And If I play her, I like playing her with her couplet, actually, I prefer it. It allows me to hold some continuity in what I do. If not, I might walk. 

And to say this: No commitmens and no promises. I am testing the waters in this RP--if I may be permitted--and I'm saying it upfront, I'm not sure how motivated I am to play her, or how interested I am in being here, but I'd be willing to give it a shot, of course, if you permit. I can't promise to stay and be a permanent Cadence player--especially with the semester coming up--but I can give it a shot, all I'm saying. So, yeah. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Tacoma,

TFW you can't respond when you want to... :(

Didn't think I'd hear a response so soon! Okay, I'll give you a shot at Cadance! Just fill out the app when you get the chance, and I'll look it over once I get the chance!

Just to be clear: do you mean to play Shining Armor as well? If so, fill out a separate app for him when you can.

And understood. I reached out to @Randimaxis, and he said he'll be willing to take over should you drop out.

((Speaking of whom, would you mind playing Princess Albatross MacFacehugger, Randi? We can work something out with introducing her!))

You'll find the app below in the spoiler, Tacoma. Just fill it out when you can!

Equestrian Application Form

Name:

Species (Unicorn/ Pegasus/ Earth Pony/ Crystal Pony/Griffin):

Approximate Age (Foal/Young Adult/Adult):

Mare or Stallion:

Height (Feet and inches):

Weight (in pounds):

Eye color:

Mane color:

Physical Description:

Occupation (Optional):

Other distinctive features (if any):

Backstory (A little more about your character):

Cutie Mark:[/color]

• Brohoof 1

@@Tacoma,

Are you still interested in playing Cadance? It's been a few days and I haven't heard anything from you...

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Taialin, @, @@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis,

As for everyone else, I am working on my post, but I'm not really happy with some parts with it, and will be rewriting them. I hope to have it up sometime in the next few days, though!

• Brohoof 1

@@Tacoma,

Are you still interested in playing Cadance? It's been a few days and I haven't heard anything from you...

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Taialin, @, @@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis,

As for everyone else, I am working on my post, but I'm not really happy with some parts with it, and will be rewriting them. I hope to have it up sometime in the next few days.

Yes, but being honest, the character sheet itself is somewhat of an inconvenience with me right now. And I have a lot of things going on right now, meaning... I don't have a lot of time to sit down and work on it, and again, being honest, it feels a "extra." No complaints, and I understand why it's there, it's just it's an extra step for me at this time, and I do have other things to do. A character sheet is just an extra step and one I'm chipping away at slowly but surely. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Tacoma,

That's fine. I was just checking. Are you planning to play just Cadance or both Cadance and Shining Armor? If it's the latter, you can post the completed apps one at a time!

((I was only gonna have Colette force Rarity to dance up to 1:13, as she doesn't have fingers, but after giving it some thought, I figured why not have Rarity do the whole thing? More for her horrified fans to see!))

Ohhh, how I had fun with that last post. You guys have no idea! And Rarity goin' all Tae Kwon Do on Colette? That was just -- pure beauty!

Now feed me the reactions of everyone and everypony, for they will all be DELICIOUS.

I'll be working on Colette getting pwned shortly!

• Brohoof 1

@@Hypn0ticD,

Hoy, sorry for being quiet again, but some real life issues have come up, and I don't think I'll be capable of keeping up with the RP anymore... Sorry again!

Pretend North just blended in with the crowd or something!

@@Yoshi89,

Been a while since Spike said or did anything. Surely, Colette forcing a certain unconscious fashionista into dancing and then said fashionista moon chopping the idiot human to the ground would surely rouse him just a bit?

@@Derplight Sperkle,

And what about Gavin or his parents? They must just love Colette right about now! And what about Twilight?

@@GeneralDirection,

Imma try to have Colette head on over to the castle to prepare for her performance, but pehraps she could meet up with Vinyl Scratch along the way there?

In the meantime, you can post as a human spectator if you want!

@@Tacoma,

Any progress on your app?

• Brohoof 2

Imma try to have Colette head on over to the castle to prepare for her performance, but pehraps she could meet up with Vinyl Scratch along the way there?

In the meantime, you can post as a human spectator if you want!

Sounds good to me! :) She did bring some gifts over, so she'll still be in the area. ^^

@@Derplight Sperkle,

Uhhh, Derplight? That last post was... Very underwhelming. =.=

@@Taialin, @, @@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis,

I'm working on a post for Colette's friends and father, as well as some random douche, but I'll be working on a another Colette / AJ / Apple Bloom post after that.

Anyone who wants to post as a human Rarity fan watching the stream is more than welcome to!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got another post up! It was mostly Colette, but I'll try to inject the other characters I play in my next post, but I'd like to give everyone else a chance to have their characters speak first!

Let's try to get the ball rolling again!

• Brohoof 1

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Taialin, @, @@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89,

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis,

Let's get some interactions going, shall we? I'm gonna have Colette set up a Twitch Channel once she reaches Canterlot Castle, where she'll interact with anyone watching - provided they ask her appropriate questions!

But first, a quick your of her newly remodeled room. But that can't happen until someone, anyone to post. The RP isn't gonna move itself along!

• 3 weeks later...

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Taialin, @, @@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@Randimaxis,

Super long wait from me again, but the life bus hit me super hard these past few weeks, but anyone can post at any time; I don't do that turn thing!

@@DwhitetheGamer has the right idea, but one problem. Copper Strikes is in the castle, and not with the Mane6...

• Brohoof 1