Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Strange Tales of the Equestrian Idiot OOC (Now 20% cooler!)

Hypn0ticD

@@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@Zhooves, @@DwhitetheGamer,

Luna just addressed eveyeone, OCs included.

She would like everyone to assist Pinkie Pie in moving the gifts back to the castke, then go home dress their best, as she would like the ball to be formal.

So, the ball's in your court. Does your character just go along with it, or do they express their concerns about such a meeting?

Either way, it's not much, but it gives your characters something to do!

• Brohoof 2

@@Hypn0ticD

Playing as myself.  A closet brony who had stumbled upon the website in the OP and ends up in Equestria.

Would be very interesting to see me looking at my own creation.   :orly:

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Thinking on it, I'm gonna have to say no, as I've had less than great experiences with self inserts whenever I roleplayed with them. Add to that, I think two humans in Equestria is enough.

Finally got another Colette post up, and I'm gonna start on another AJ / Apple Bloom post soon!

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Randimaxis,

Discord is going to want speak to Gavin, and Randi has a big idea for the RP in General, so, any chance of another post from him soon?

• Brohoof 1

I got some Gavin up, but Twilight and Fluttershy will have to wait til tomorrow, my wrist is hurting for some reason

• Brohoof 3

@Hypn0ticD, @Randimaxis,

I am completely aware that Rarity is out of commission at the moment. There's a certain punchline with Colette getting a buy-one-get-one-free deal on teddy bears that I'm trying to lead up to. ;)

NTN, what was it that you wanted Rarity to assist you with? I might consider ditching this and going with that instead.

• Brohoof 1

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89, @@Fresh Nonsense, @@Randimaxis,

I'd have Applejack take Rarity outta the gift box and wake her up, but why do that when ponies can gift one another to aliens??

Just wanted to get things moving again in the RP, but feel free to have your characters react and interact accordingly!

• Brohoof 2

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Taialin

Will there be streaming, too? All the Rarity fans and other Bronies and Pegasisters GOTTA see this!

@@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @, @@Fresh Nonsense, @@Randimaxis, @, @@Zhooves,

In fact, if Derplight's okay with it, feel free to post as a human in his Twitch chat.

No need to fill out another app, just try to come up with a screen name and post your reactions to what they see!

• Brohoof 2

Oooooooh... chumming up early to make the male LUNA'S buddy; nice!

Well, @... trying to outfox the fox, is she?

C'mon, now - invincible, you AIN'T.  Buck up and take your lumps, Big Guy.

Oh, we shall SEE who'll be taking the lumps... heh heh heh...

(Don't mind him; he's cranky.) 

:umad:

• Brohoof 2

@@Derplight Sperkle,

Hoo boy, is Gavin ever in for a ride with Colette! She's as boisterous and outspoken as he's seemingly restrained and reserved!

Hope he likes metal, because if not, it's gonna be a LOOOONNG three months!

I'm gonna post as Inkwell and Spell Caster first so @Randimaxis can post as Pinkie and RD, and maybe have Discord introduce himself to him!

• Brohoof 1

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Taialin, @@GeneralDirection, @, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis, @@Zhooves,

Got another post up! The reason I mentioned everyone is so that they can post as a human watching Gavin's stream. In fact, I'm gonna type up a post as Colette's close friends doing just that!

@@Yoshi89, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@Fresh Nonsense,

It's been a while since I've seen any posts from you. Are you guys still in? You can either leave a message here or PM me!

• Brohoof 1

@@Yoshi89,

Sounds like a plan to me! Colette's also there as well!

@@Taialin, @, @@GeneralDirection, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@Yoshi89, @@Pripyat Pony,

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Fresh Nonsense, @@Randimaxis,

@, @@Zhooves,

Damn, Randi! You sure know how to post some 'oomans!

(Gavin's a Twitch Streamer, btw. Colette's the YouTuber!)

If Colette doesn't humor or horrify them with what she does next, I don't know what will!

I was just gonna post as Colette's friends after my next post, but I'll try to add a few random watchers as well!

@@Pripyat Pony, @, and @@Fresh Nonsense -

It's been a while since I've seen any posts from any of you, and I haven't received a response from you since my last post addressed to you. I'm gonna wait until next Saturday to respond, then drop you out of the roleplay.

Again, you have until July 30th to let me know if you're still in or not.

• Brohoof 1